Gun Laws Did Not Stop the Shooter in NoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    You ever visit West Virginia or rural Mississippi?
    Or parts of Alabama or just about anywhere in the Appalachians.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Or parts of Alabama or just about anywhere in the Appalachians.
      Alabama is a suburb of Mississippi, and the Appalachians are W. Virginia...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        Alabama is a suburb of Mississippi, and the Appalachians are W. Virginia...
        Well...yes...and no. The Appalachians actually cross 14 states.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

It could be more confusing. Louisiana has really three cultural regions. French Louisiana which stretches from a rough line from Lake Charles to Alexandria and down the Mississippi to the Gulf. Anglo Louisiana which comprises the North and the Florida Parishes. Last we have New Orleans Metro which spans both sides of Lake Ponchitrain. I have met people from New Orleans from the Irish Coast (almost a New York accent) and a lady whose family name (Cortez) has been in Louisiana since the Spanish rule.

Great cooking and interesting people, plus some of the most beautiful women in the US.

Pruitt
          Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
            Russia is not developed.

And why ?

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
              So what are you saying, that Russia's GDP per capita is lower than . . . . Viet Nam's? Indonesia's? Albania's? The Orkney's?
              He means that Qatar is more developped than the US .

GDP of Qatar : $ 127,660

GDP of US :$ 57,436

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
                Well, it appears the shooter who was killed by the police in northern California manufactured or obtained the guns illegally. They were not registered.

So, once again, please tell me how gun laws stopped this man from killing people?

I'm waiting with the bated breath.
                Of the shooter’s guns, Assistant Sheriff Phil Johnston said,
                “These firearms are manufactured illegally, we believe, by him at his home,” Johnston said. “They were obtained in an illegal manner, not through a legal process. They’re not registered.”

So, on top of the shooter not being able to legally own guns, the guns he had were illegally manufactured.

This is a sad reminder that gun laws cannot keep someone hell-bent on obtaining guns from doing so.

https://www.redstate.com/prevaila/20...ssessing-guns/
                And laws against grand theft auto do not stop people from stealing cars. I get the impression that you believe that gun laws are pointless, so are you also suggesting that laws against car theft are also pointless? Where are you going with this?
                Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

And why ?
                  Because they say things which offend white liberals.

There is no bigot so devoted as a white liberal.
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Your right. Gun Laws did not stop the shooter, nor did they stop the vagas shooter or every other shooter in the last several decades, but they did aide and abet.
                    Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X