Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predictions from the Left about President Trumps first year...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions from the Left about President Trumps first year...

A few of the predictions presented here that were dire if they were accurate. I didn't vote for Trump or for Hillary either for that matter but our economy is moving now at 3% which a lot better than the previous 9 or 10 years.
    http://nypost.com/2017/11/11/turns-o...ricas-economy/

As for all the noise about fascism and tyranny: Trump has scrupulously obeyed the law, even as judges came up with unprecedented legal theories to strike down his “travel ban” executive orders.
    From the article.

It's interesting to note that with one exception, (a Clinton appointee) all of the judges that have overturned Trump administration actions have been Obama appointees. They also have close to 100% being overturned on appeal.

The latest one of this sort I've seen, while not a Trump administration action, is with the Conservative leaning group Judicial Watch. A 9th Circuit Obama appointee judge threw out their lawsuit against the State department on an FOIA request for more of Hillary's e-mails. I'm sure it will go to appeal and get overturned. FOIA is pretty broad in its scope and you can't toss out a request simply because you (the judge) claim what's being asked for is already in the public domain.

Comment

A good one right at the start -

Foreign tourism to New York City is set to rise 3.6 percent this year — defying yet another of the many doomsday predictions about Donald Trump’s presidency.

Back in February, the city tourism agency said Trump’s “travel ban and related rhetoric” would mean a drop of 300,000 visitors this year. But the NYC & Co. prophecy proved false.
      Well, how about that?

Turns out the whole rest of the world isn't as consumed with the same irrational Hatred of Trump that all American Leftists are.
      Go figure.

BTW- what about all those "celebrities" that promised to move to Canada if Trump won... did a single one of them even make the trip?

Yeah, didn't think so.
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

BTW- what about all those "celebrities" that promised to move to Canada if Trump won... did a single one of them even make the trip?

Yeah, didn't think so.[/QUOTE]

--------------
        Canada don't want a bunch of Celebrity Perverts molesting their kids up there

Comment

The prediction he would be an embarrassment came true.
          Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
            I can see why you would say that, the Left is terribly embarrassed that (1) he Won (2) the world didn't cease to be when he entered office (3) none of the dire predictions came true and he's doing well, no thanks to the GOP old-fart brigade (4) you can't get rid of him no matter how insane and loud your propaganda industry gets.

Sorry, but that's just how it goes.
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
              I can see why you would say that, the Left is terribly embarrassed that (1) he Won (2) the world didn't cease to be when he entered office (3) none of the dire predictions came true and he's doing well, no thanks to the GOP old-fart brigade (4) you can't get rid of him no matter how insane and loud your propaganda industry gets.

That won't stop the Left from trying to make anything and everything he does, no matter how trivial, into a negative and claimed embarrassment. I'm surprised our Progressives here haven't mentioned his latest judicial appointment...

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

Trump hasn't bowed to any monarchs or wept on TV. He's far less an embarrassment than Bobo.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                  Trump hasn't bowed to any monarchs or wept on TV. He's far less an embarrassment than Bobo.
                  Priceless
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
                    Priceless
                    He isn't bowing, he is leaning forward so the medal can be placed around his neck. That is how such medals are awarded unless the presenter is significantly taller than the awardee.

Bobo is the only POTUS in history to bow to a monarch; he did so to the Saudi king and the Japanese emperor.

You don't understand the significance this has to Americans...
                    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

He isn't bowing, he is leaning forward so the medal can be placed around his neck. That is how such medals are awarded unless the presenter is significantly taller than the awardee.

Bobo is the only POTUS in history to bow to a monarch; he did so to the Saudi king and the Japanese emperor.

Sure he didnae

Comment

Some of you have a lot of nerve...

Everybody can see which president actually bows and kiss the [email protected]@@ of a foreign leader. Some of you have become worse than Jane Fonda. You have let your political beliefs cloud your thoughts so much that you say and do things that will NEVER be forgotten! And I am sure that the day will come when you will feel ashamed of this stance...
                        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
                          Sure he didnae
                          When you get older and learn more of the world, this will make much more sense.

Comment

Just not the embarrassment Obama was, or Hillary continues to be.

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                              Just not the embarrassment Obama was, or Hillary continues to be.
                              That's true.

And I don't think the Hillabeast has upped her body count this year, either.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X