A Progressive's Ultimate Wet Dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Progressive's Ultimate Wet Dream

SUPER HUMANS could exist in just 15 years thanks to a computer chip inserted into the brain to unlock the mankind’s full potential

People will be able to buy new memories and delete unwanted ones in the near future as experts believe they are close to biohacking the body’s most powerful tool, according to a leading technology entrepreneur.
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/scienc...r-human-kernel

Can you imagine the abuse potential of this new technology by those in power on the far left? Overnight, a society of cyborgs could be created, an entire human race of "Sheep." Always obeying, never questioning, and the best of all for those new masters in control of everything, those "Sheep" will never remember how it all happened.

It could be as easily done by hacking the chip that has hacked that person's brain.

Welcome to, "The Matrix."
    “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

I like how your mind works. I am going to go with the assumption that you already got the 'far right' version of it.
    Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
      I like how your mind works. I am going to go with the assumption that you already got the 'far right' version of it.
      No doubt, the Far Right could abuse this to cure that mental disease called Liberalism and enact control of the population in that direction. Then, you could change the title of the Matrix to Logan's Run.

Either way, it is extremely dangerous technology that has the potential of the destruction of the human race by elimination of freedom and free thinking of the individual.
      “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Only if they can talk enough idiots into getting the chip implanted in the first place.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Didn't we already have the Stepford Wives?

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
            Didn't we already have the Stepford Wives?
            Twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              Only if they can talk enough idiots into getting the chip implanted in the first place.
              Exactly, or mandate its being implanted if you wish to continue functioning in a future society just like some places are trying with the RFID chip so they can implement a cashless society and security ID at work or for travel.
              “Breaking News,”

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
                Exactly, or mandate its being implanted if you wish to continue functioning in a future society just like some places are trying with the RFID chip so they can implement a cashless society and security ID at work or for travel.
                Hopefully, people would resist such a mandate. "Hopefully" because people in large number tend to behave like lemmings. Certainly I wouldn't put it past our government to manufacture a crisis that would justify such an action, but the president at the time would be signing his death warrant nonetheless. There will always be those who value their own freedom more than their lives, and this would be more than sufficient cause if the true reasons became known, or even surmised.

Fortunately, given the need to make some pretty complicated neural hookups, I don;t see this as practical or possible in the foreseeable future. At least not in my remaining lifetime.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X