Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Year Anniversary of The Day After

Remember this?

This reporter in a state of disbelief and almost seem begging Obama to do "something".

The Obama White House Idiot also appears to be in disbelief.

Watch the entire video of these two idiots imagine the end of times.

Enjoy the one year anniversary of The Day After.

Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

The glorious new dawn after eight years of incompetence and outright disloyalty on the part of Bobo.

But to be fair, we saw heroic work by the GOP blocking Bobo's efforts.

And the beginning ofg a new era here on Armchair, of endless new threads being bulldozed into one incoherent pit.

But most I recall the look of astonishment on the left's face when massive (foreign) funds and electoral fraud failed to overthrow the process.

Coupled with Brexit, it made 2016 a very good year.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

The Left never, ever, gets why they lose or get overthrown in the cases where they became a dictatorship.

Just look at Venezuela...

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
        Remember this?
        How can we forget? Such wailing and gnashing of teeth!
        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

12 months ago on US election night(daytime here in Australia) I went to sleep after waiting up all night following the election telecasts thinking to myself that:

"America is finished"....."There is no hope".....after being bombarded with the predictions.

7 or so hours later I woke up to hear and see that the pundits were wrong.

IIRC the following video may have been posted here before, but IMO it is just brilliant.

It makes me smile.

Last edited by At ease; 10 Nov 17, 07:43.
          "It's like shooting rats in a barrel."
          "You'll be in a barrel if you don't watch out for the fighters!"

"Talking about airplanes is a very pleasant mental disease."
          — Sergei(son of Igor) Sikorsky, 'AOPA Pilot' magazine February 2003.

Comment

What do you mean one year Anniversary of next day? Its been a continual next day every day from these, Participation Award, drooling lip, Snowflakes!

Comment

Twas a glorious day. After 2 elections of being pissed off for about 10 minutes, then getting up and going to work the same way I did the day before, I got to see the other side's true colors get shown. The whining, the bleating, the total blatant disrespect for the entire system. They assumed that they could not lose, deluded themselves into thinking that they represented working America, and arrogantly walked themselves right off the edge of the cliff. And then with the endless screaming, and shouting, and chest thumping, and so on and so forth, they reminded me that why they think themselves to be my betters, they are truly a self-destructive form of life and I have nothing in common with them.
              Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

My favorite.
                "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

So many snowflakes...so many tears...so much whining...has it only been a year? Sigh...it seems so much longer than that.
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                    Twas a glorious day. After 2 elections of being pissed off for about 10 minutes, then getting up and going to work the same way I did the day before, I got to see the other side's true colors get shown. The whining, the bleating, the total blatant disrespect for the entire system. They assumed that they could not lose, deluded themselves into thinking that they represented working America, and arrogantly walked themselves right off the edge of the cliff. And then with the endless screaming, and shouting, and chest thumping, and so on and so forth, they reminded me that why they think themselves to be my betters, they are truly a self-destructive form of life and I have nothing in common with them.
                    It was the confidence before the fall that made it so deep. This is why you didn't see the same effect when Dubya won, despite the chaos in Florida.

The Democratic faithful had assumed they were going to win. In many elections, there is a healthy mixture of hope in there on both sides, but it is usually masked with some pragmatic understanding that things could be different.

The Dems, from the top to the bottom, knew they were going to win. And the shock, horror and disbelief when they lost was incredible. Wonderful, even.

Though my significant other was shouted at by a friend who lost it and started lashing out at everyone when Trump won, so it wasn't all roses.

But it really just was the greater gulf in 2016 that made the results so much grander in scope and scale.

Comment

A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

The best bit was Hillary not being able to front the faithful that night. That - in a nutshell - summed up why she lost.

Hubris upon hubris.
                        Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by At ease View Post
                          12 months ago on US election night(daytime here in Australia) I went to sleep after waiting up all night following the election telecasts thinking to myself that:

"America is finished"....."There is no hope".....after being bombarded with the predictions.

7 or so hours later I woke up to hear and see that the pundits were wrong.

IIRC the following video may have been posted here before, but IMO it is just brilliant.

It makes me smile.

I guess we forgot about the people who committed suicide because Obama won.
                          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
                            The best bit was Hillary not being able to front the faithful that night. That - in a nutshell - summed up why she lost.

Hubris upon hubris.
                            Doesn't matter what Hillary did or didn't do. Much of white America wanted a culture war grounded in intolerance which is what propelled Trump.
                            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                              I guess we forgot about the people who committed suicide because Obama won.
                              How low can you get? Politicizing suicides?

If you want to be so shameless and open up that can of worms, then I will oblige you. This is more of The Day After:

“We haven’t seen anything like that in our history,” says John Draper, project director of the the round-the-clock National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, a support line founded in 2005 for people considering suicide or who are in emotional distress. Between 1AM and 2AM on Wednesday morning, the number of calls spiked to 660 in a single hour, 2.5 times more than average. (They only saw a similar jump once before, when actor Robin Williams died by suicide in 2014.)
                              https://www.theverge.com/2016/11/11/...-anxiety-trump
                              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X