The Gorebal Warming crowd make Trump persona non grata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gorebal Warming crowd make Trump persona non grata

Seems the latest confab by the Gorebal Warming bunch in Paris isn't going to invite Trump to attend.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=spartandhp

U.S. President Donald Trump is not among the 100 heads of state and government invited to next month's climate summit in Paris, a French presidential aide said on Tuesday.
    "For now, President Donald Trump is not invited," he said, while noting that representatives of the U.S. government would attend.
    Yea! Finally we have someone leading the country who is skeptical of all the claims environmentalists are throwing at us with bad modelling, pseudo-science, and head in the sand levels of ignorance on opposing views.

Does this mean we wont be expected to pony up a couple of hundred billion to protect the environment? Yeah!!!
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      Seems the latest confab by the Gorebal Warming bunch in Paris isn't going to invite Trump to attend.
      Good. He's a dummy and wouldn't add any value to the discussion.

Yea! Finally we have someone leading the country who is skeptical of all the claims environmentalists are throwing at us with bad modelling, pseudo-science, and head in the sand levels of ignorance on opposing views.
      He's not skeptical. He's just dumb.
      "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
      -The President of the United States of America.

Comment

Another reason I like Trump!
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by armor11 View Post
          Good. He's a dummy and wouldn't add any value to the discussion.
          He also won't be adding any funding. And, he won't be hurting the US economy to accommodate the environmentalists on their carbon idiocy.

He's not skeptical. He's just dumb.
          Which puts him light years ahead in intellect of the environmentalists at this cluster f*** of a Leftist confab.

Comment

They could help save the planet and stop wasting jet fuel on this idiocy.
            We hunt the hunters

Comment

BFD. A bunch of loonies to begin with, specially Gore.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X