Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are all Russia ties now sinister, or are some just business?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this would not be a big deal if these supposed smart guys with tons of lawyers could figure out how to do their paper work correctly

but if you testify your divesting and then after looking through a ton of shell companies someone finds out you did not you kind of look like your were trying to hide something.

Not to mention were 11 months and you weren't smart enough to dot I s and cross T s when it comes to Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
      Exactly!
      Probablly been more "hacking" by Chinese than Russians, but we don't seem to hear much on that ...

Meanwhile, "trade relationships" between countries manifest as transactions between for-profit businesses, which Trump has, comparred to for-scam foundations which the Clintonistas have.
      oh we heard a ton about it. I just think the Chinese did not weaponized it like the Russians

Comment

Exactly!
        Probablly been more "hacking" by Chinese than Russians, but we don't seem to hear much on that ...

Meanwhile, "trade relationships" between countries manifest as transactions between for-profit businesses, which Trump has, comparred to for-scam foundations which the Clintonistas have.
        The reason you do not hear about it is because there is an agreement about the Chinese hacking. You do not have a political movement trying to argue that it never happened and that it is just "fake news" created by political opponents.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post
          The reason you do not hear about it is because there is an agreement about the Chinese hacking. You do not have a political movement trying to argue that it never happened and that it is just "fake news" created by political opponents.
          The Chinese just haven't bothered to make public any "dirt" on Clinton the way the Russians aledgedly have. That "dirt" not being anything new or significant to most voters, and likely swayed very few.
          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

The Chinese just haven't bothered to make public any "dirt" on Clinton the way the Russians aledgedly have. That "dirt" not being anything new or significant to most voters, and likely swayed very few.
            This is your speculation. It was too close to tell if for example the dirt we find now about Trump's campaign would have swayed enough voters to make a difference. The truth is that we do not know how much it affected the election. And what you actually say is similar to what Craven said before: the Chinese did not weaponize their hacking and did not direct it against a specific "anti-Chinese" candidate (supposedly "anti-Chinese" because Ivanka's products are made in China) or did not use it to support a pro-globalist, such as Clinton...
            My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post
              Having a close relationship with another country does not mean that you bend over and remain silent when your "friend" tries to mess with you...
              As that may be, it's not illegal.

I seem to recall Clintons having questionable relationship with some of Chinese officials and donors early in Clinton's first term. Some of dealings were borderline on ethically questionable. Yet, as far I can recall, no one accused Clinton of treason as some are now accusing Trump.
              Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post

I seem to recall Clintons having questionable relationship with some of Chinese officials and donors early in Clinton's first term. Some of dealings were borderline on ethically questionable. Yet, as far I can recall, no one accused Clinton of treason as some are now accusing Trump.
                The hacking is ALWAYS illegal. This is true regardless of of the perpetrator is China or Russia. As for Clinton's dealings, the only reason you knew about them was because she got the position of the Secretary of State after accepting an agreement of disclosing her financial dealings related to her Foundation. But apparently, Trump or Kushner do not have to reveal their business deals...
                Last edited by pamak; 08 Nov 17, 23:18.

Comment

Anyone who participate in a 401K, IRA, or state or Federal retire6plan is most like invested in Russian companies. Any holding in Global Mutual Funds will have some exposure to oil and gold mining in Russia which Putin and other well connected Russians are involved with.
                  If you want to blame someone blame G H W Bush, Bill Clinton, G W Bush, and Obama, andvtgevrest of the globalist who made sure our economy was connected are the hip with China, and Russia
                  Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post

you recall wrong

was a very very big deal for awhile It got attached to selling nukes to china or giving them a an awesome trade deal.

Comment

That goes for ALL Democrats as well; they are the enemy.

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      Personally, I would trust a street corner taco in Tijuana and the local water more than I would the Russians.
                      My worst jump story:
                      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                      No lie.

~
                      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                        That goes for ALL Democrats as well; they are the enemy.
                        So you are condemning a large group of your own countrymen because of their political party?

Well done.
                        We are not now that strength which in old days
                        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X