No announcement yet.

Mass shooting in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, saw an ******* wearing a Niqab while driving on the interstate today, that was a severe threat to everyone's safety.

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
    No, just someone who doesn't have a distorted or unreasonable view of America's threats.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
      Fascinating. Would you please enlighten us as to the motives of the shooter, and so on and so forth, oh great guru?
      I didn't say anything about his motivation, all I implied was that he's not Muslim and he's not.

That information is available. It's also reported (though unconfirmed) that he killed his family before going to the church. So that gives slight insight to his motivation.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Surrey View Post
        Reports are of 27 dead plus 20 or so wounded. Given that the church attendance was about 50 means he got nearly everyone.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41880511
        WTF?

I have a question for those who are familiar with the culture in Texas
        Do , pro-gun owners attend service armed, or do they leave their guns in their cars in the parking lot or whatever? Presumably, with such a gun culture in the state, there would be many armed citizens inside the church who could defend the crowd. The number of casualties is just too high...
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Gunman opens fire in Texas church, killing multiple people

SUTHERLAND SPRINGS, Texas (AP) — A man opened fire inside of a church in a small South Texas community on Sunday, killing multiple people and wounding others before being “taken down,” authorities said.

Authorities said a man walked into the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs and began shooting, killing multiple people and wounding others. Wilson County Sheriff Joe Tackett told the Wilson County News that the shooter had been “taken down,” but it’s not known how the shooter died.

Authorities haven’t said how many were killed or wounded, but a Wilson County commissioner, Albert Gamez, told cable news outlets that emergency officials told him more than 20 people were slain and more than 20 others were wounded, though those figures hadn’t been confirmed.
          https://apnews.com/863d8b25ac5b4a098...ultiple-people

Comment

Hit or miss. I do, but I figure a lot of people don't. A lot of people restrict where they carry out of respect for others and things like keeping people from feeling awkward, you know, voluntarily restricting their rights to be polite. I quite frankly have no use for such social norms, so I carry everywhere that it's legally allowed for me to.
            Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
              Hit or miss. I do, but I figure a lot of people don't. A lot of people restrict where they carry out of respect for others and things like keeping people from feeling awkward, you know, voluntarily restricting their rights to be polite. I quite frankly have no use for such social norms, so I carry everywhere that it's legally allowed for me to.
              Frankly I'm now of the opinion its time to start upgunning our churches. They are a soft target dream. Typical construction places the fellowship hall behind the main auditorium which means the shooter can enter with almost everyone's back turned and attack with minimal chance for preemptive response. And unless you have a choir entry, those doors are the primary exit point, now controlled by the shooter. We need to arm a few ushers and have them watching the entrances. If they can stop or bag some of this trash before they can get any kills it will send the message that open season is over. Come to the doors and you will meet Jesus, in prayer or in person depending on your conduct.
              A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                How is it this shows up in foreign media before domestic?
                They aren't controlled and filtered the way US media is, that's my guess.

Comment

Most domestic terrorist do not have a belief system that says it is their duty to kill nonbelievers. It may, like everything in life be unfair, but having a specific cultural belief system makes it easier to find you than some random nut case.

The left is incapable of understanding that what makes random murders more difficult to prevent is a practical not ideological process. They seem unable to deal with any issue other than thru their ideological lens and project that trait erroneous onto their "enemies".

Most people just want to do their work as efficiently as possible unburdened by the infinite regression of what ifs that ideologues, especially post modernists, throw in their path. Social deconstruction is easy, practical solutions are hard to arrive at.
                  We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    How is it this shows up in foreign media before domestic?
                    It didn't.
                    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                    “To talk of many things:
                    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                    Of cabbages—and kings—
                    And why the sea is boiling hot—
                    And whether pigs have wings.”
                    ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Killer is Devin P Kelly. Reportedly from the northeast of Austin, this little town is to the southeast. Can't believe he randomly picked it out.

https://everipedia.org/wiki/devin-kelley-1/
                      “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                      “To talk of many things:
                      Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                      Of cabbages—and kings—
                      And why the sea is boiling hot—
                      And whether pigs have wings.”
                      ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                        Killer is Devin P Kelly. Reportedly from the northeast of Austin, this little town is to the southeast. Can't believe he randomly picked it out.

https://everipedia.org/wiki/devin-kelley-1/
                        @Breaking911

BREAKING: TX church shooter recently showed off AR-15-style rifle on social media; white male in mid-20s - ABC News
                        "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."— Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                          And Americans are still only worried about Muslims...
                          A typical white liberal: only too eager to use the deaths of innocents to serve as a soapbox.

They are the Fourth Reich.
                          Last edited by Arnold J Rimmer; 05 Nov 17, 17:01.
                          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipLaos View Post
                            @Breaking911

BREAKING: TX church shooter recently showed off AR-15-style rifle on social media; white male in mid-20s - ABC News
                            Has a military background, lived in an adjoining county. The Feds are focusing on whether he was 'radicalized'.
                            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                              A typical white liberal: only to eager to use the deaths of innocents to serve as a soapbox.

They are the Fourth Reich.
                              And the bodies aren't even cold yet...

I'm outta here, before I go off in a way that gets me banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
                                Frankly I'm now of the opinion its time to start upgunning our churches. They are a soft target dream. Typical construction places the fellowship hall behind the main auditorium which means the shooter can enter with almost everyone's back turned and attack with minimal chance for preemptive response. And unless you have a choir entry, those doors are the primary exit point, now controlled by the shooter. We need to arm a few ushers and have them watching the entrances. If they can stop or bag some of this trash before they can get any kills it will send the message that open season is over. Come to the doors and you will meet Jesus, in prayer or in person depending on your conduct.
                                Locking the barn and all, but that's already underway at numerous churches in my area.

America is going to have to re-evaluate crowd points and foot traffic in the future. With muslim terrorists employing dispersed attacks we shall have to look at things differently.

Sporting events need to have their security plans re-evaluated.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X