Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
    Armor ,Marc is just kidding me.
    Nothing offensive ,he's from NY and thus he is full of admiration for my country and therefore, for me.
    It's only because of that statue you guys gave New York, I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post
      It's only because of that statue you guys gave New York, I think.
      She has bad skin and she's covered in bird sh*t. And to top it all off, the Frogs re-gifted! How gauche.
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

• Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
        She has bad skin and she's covered in bird sh*t. And to top it all off, the Frogs re-gifted! How gauche.
        And to top it all off, she welcomes poor immigrants...
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post
          And to top it all off, she welcomes poor immigrants...
          Only after Emma Lazarus penned that silly poem . . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
            And plus America isn't totally welcoming the poor tired huddled masses that much any more.

Edit: Pamak you beat me to it.

Comment

And plus America isn't totally welcoming the poor tired huddled masses that much any more.
              Never really did. The Irish were confined to Five Points, taught Protestant hymns in public schools, and after school they brained each other with cobblestones, aka Irish Confetti. Nobody trusted the Germans worth a damn: still don't. The Italians could only make money through organized crime and pizza-flipping. The Eastern European Jews were categorized as mentally retarded upon disembarking at Ellis Island. And we bitched about them all constantly. Just like with today's Mexicans: they're fertile and they're criminals -- but they pick a mean head of lettuce.

And you missed my French joke, you Canuck you.

Comment

Actually the number of legal immigrants in the US is at its highest number ever, 37,000,000. It's just the terrorists, criminals, and dirty illegals we want to keep out.
                "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Well, when the Statue was erected, those immigrants were expected to support themselves.
                  Now, many of them expect the tax payer to support them.
                  Nevertheless, we still take plenty of "masses".
                  ==========================================

The U.S. immigrant population stood at more than 43.3 million, or 13.5 percent, of the total U.S. population of 321.4 million in 2015, according to American Community Survey (ACS) data. Between 2014 and 2015, the foreign-born population increased by 899,000, or 2.1 percent, a slower growth rate compared to 2.5 percent between 2013 and 2014.

According to the 2016 Current Population Survey (CPS), immigrants and their U.S.-born children now number approximately 84.3 million people, or 27 percent of the overall U.S. population.

In 2015, 1.38 million foreign-born individuals moved to the United States, a 2 percent increase from 1.36 million in 2014.

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/arti...toricalNumbers

I have a feeling that no other nation comes close to these numbers.
                  Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

13.5% of the population, add in the US born children and it comes to 27% of the total population...if that isn't welcoming...what is?

The U.S. immigrant population stood at more than 43.3 million, or 13.5 percent, of the total U.S. population of 321.4 million in 2015, according to American Community Survey (ACS) data. Between 2014 and 2015, the foreign-born population increased by 899,000, or 2.1 percent, a slower growth rate compared to 2.5 percent between 2013 and 2014.

According to the 2016 Current Population Survey (CPS), immigrants and their U.S.-born children now number approximately 84.3 million people, or 27 percent of the overall U.S. population.

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/arti...toricalNumbers
                    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

• Guess the "the fake new"

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/...stians-stupid/

Report: Texas Church Shooter Was Atheist, Thought Christians ‘Stupid’

The man who shot and killed 26 people in a Texas church on Sunday is reported to be a creepy, crazy, and weird outcast who preached atheism online.
                      Former classmates of the Texas church shooter, Devin Patrick Kelley, said he was an atheist and outcast who thought Christians were stupid, the Daily Mail reported.

Now compare the above to the next

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/07/us/tex...ing/index.html

(CNN)Devin Patrick Kelley had previously attended the small Texas church where he killed 26 people over the weekend but he was not welcomed there, Wilson County Sheriff Joe Tackitt told CNN Tuesday.

The pastor of First Baptist Church, Frank Pomeroy, knew Kelley from his attendance at church events, according to Tackitt. The pastor wanted him out.
                      There were no threats but Pomeroy told authorities Kelley "was not a good person to be around."
                      "He did not think that he was a good person and did not want him around his church," Tackitt said of the pastor. "But he said, 'How do I run him away from my church?'"
                      On Sunday, Kelley reappeared at the church. This time, he was armed with an assault rifle, 15 loaded magazines and an obsession with a family dispute.
                      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by American87 View Post
                        Actually the number of legal immigrants in the US is at its highest number ever, 37,000,000. It's just the terrorists, criminals, and dirty illegals we want to keep out.
                        Actually, you forgot that we have a clear view of Trump's plan to restrict the number of LEGAL poor, low-skilled immigrants. You may argue for or against this choice, but you cannot deny the fact of the intention to do it despite the numbers you cite.

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post
                          Fake news only applies when it is against Trump. If it is for Trump, well, then it was justified because of <insert liberal media/Soros diatribe here>.

And it's against Hillary then it's not just fake news - it is the worst thing ever because it is the Russians destroying our democracy oh my god look over there its the Russians!

Comment

• Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                            Fake news only applies when it is against Trump. If it is for Trump, well, then it was justified because of <insert liberal media/Soros diatribe here>.

And it's against Hillary then it's not just fake news - it is the worst thing ever because it is the Russians destroying our democracy oh my god look over there its the Russians!
                            I never realized before how astute is your take on current events. "I like the way you think. I'll be watching you."

Comment

• Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post

Actually, I disagree. I have not seen in the mainstream leftist media the level of denial I see in the right wing media. It was not that whenever there were bad news for Hillary, there were always dismissed as fake news. Often, even the liberal media acknowledged the validity of the bad (for Hillary) news. Sure, they did not highlight these stories too much, but also they did not try to dismiss every negative piece of news against her as being "fake news". So, I will not accept the game of equivalency to argue that "everybody is the same." No! There IS a difference between NYT, and CNN coverage and between Breitbart's coverage. I do not buy the narrative of trolls who want to equate everybody else to themselves...
                              Last edited by pamak; 07 Nov 17, 15:38.

Comment

• So how many firearms did Trump sell to the criminals in Mexico?

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                                Raise you a Taco Bowl from Trump Tower.

My worst jump story:
                                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                                No lie.

~
                                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X