Ex-mayor ‘whoops tail’ of accused burglar with paddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-mayor ‘whoops tail’ of accused burglar with paddle

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — The former mayor of Jackson is a pastor who gives sermons on Sundays, but before he got to church this week, he taught a suspected burglar a lesson he will never forget.

When the burglar tried to break into pastor Tony Yarber’s truck, the former mayor said he subdued the suspect and brought him into his home’s garage. He held him to the floor and hit him with his fraternity paddle, shouting: “When you break in people’s stuff, it’s because somebody ain’t whooped your tail!”

The spanking was captured on a video by Yarber’s daughter and aired by news organizations.

Yarber told The Associated Press on Tuesday that he caught Juwuan Bibbs, 22, breaking into his truck before dawn Sunday. Bibbs is charged with auto burglary and marijuana possession. It’s unclear if he has a lawyer.
    https://apnews.com/17a2d3fbdc2a43e68c60507869e13275/Ex-mayor-'whoops-tail'-of-accused-burglar-with-paddle

Comment

Black-on-black crime...not even newsworthy.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Which is why it’s not being covered by different news organizations, huh?

Comment

And why is that? It's on the United States concerning American citizens. So, please outline why it's 'not even newsworthy.'
          We are not now that strength which in old days
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
            Which is why it’s not being covered by different news organizations, huh?
            You tell me. Considering all the misery going on every day in the world, exactly how newsworthy is this? On a forum where everyone objected to anything from FOX News?
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

His Daddy instinct kicked in, lol
              "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

You tell me. Considering all the misery going on every day in the world, exactly how newsworthy is this? On a forum where everyone objected to anything from FOX News?
                I did. That’s why I included multiple news sources. Complaining about Fox doesn’t relate to a man paddlin’ the behind of a burglar he caught. But I guess some mind not find the humor in an ex-mayor issuing a little punishment on his own. Me? Still brings a smile to my face.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X