Chaos in NY.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos in NY.

I'm seeing different and conflicting reports about a guy shooting and running people over.

Slick what do you know?
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Heard it happened near Stuyvesant High School, very near the World Trade Center. Will look now for more dope.
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Here's the most recent report from The New York Times, about six minutes old.

At least six people were killed when a man drove a pickup truck as many as 20 blocks down a bike path next to the Hudson River in Lower Manhattan on Tuesday afternoon before he jumped out with fake guns and was shot by police officers, the authorities said.

The police did not immediately call it a terrorist attack. But two law enforcement officials said that after the attacker got out of the truck, he was heard yelling, “Allahu Akbar.” (Arabic for “God is great.”) . . . .
      There's more in that piece. I'm guessing that this a$$hole rented one of the trucks from Home Deport, perhaps in Brooklyn or Queens. I'm sure that more details will follow.

Comment

Guy in a Home Depot rental truck rammed a bunch of bicyclists on a bike path and then witnesses say he got out and tried to flee. He was armed also...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          Guy in a Home Depot rental truck rammed a bunch of bicyclists on a bike path and then witnesses say he got out and tried to flee. He was armed also...
          Times had it that he was armed with a pellet gun.

Comment

Live feed...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/video...cid=spartanntp

Comment

I saw one pic that had a damaged school bus in it. No word on children hurt. NBC is saying the guy is still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                Times had it that he was armed with a pellet gun.
                Looked like a .45 to me. booooooombooomboom and that you sadbooom MF.
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                  Looked like a .45 to me. booooooombooomboom and that you sadbooom MF.
                  Here's what the Times said:

“He jumped out of the truck with a pellet gun, yelled, ‘Allahu Akbar,’ and the First Precinct lit him up,” a law enforcement official said.
                  When I was in high school my best friend bought a pellet gun that looked dead-on like a .357 Magnum, replete with a vent rib over the barrel.

Comment

This happened two hours ago, and it didn't hit CNN until about the top of the hour. That's odd in this day and time.

Comment

Originally posted by phil74501 View Post
                      This happened two hours ago, and it didn't hit CNN until about the top of the hour. That's odd in this day and time.
                      They were too busy bashing Trump over Mannford and an the Russia investigation to notice...

Comment

My stepfather went to that high school. Hell, I know lots of people who went to Stuyvesant. Had I been just a tad smarter I'd have gone to Stuyvesant. That, of course, was when Stuyvesant was on the East Side, about two miles or so north-east of its current location.

Go Peglegs!

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                          They were too busy bashing Trump over Mannford and an the Russia investigation to notice...
                          DingDong Which is more important to the nation?
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

"Two law enforcement officials said that after the attacker got out of the truck, he was heard yelling, “Allahu Akbar,” Arabic for “God is great.”
                            https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/31/n...ttan.html?_r=0

Surprise surprise, It's nothing new..

Comment

Originally posted by Poor Old Spike View Post
                              "Two law enforcement officials said that after the attacker got out of the truck, he was heard yelling, “Allahu Akbar,” Arabic for “God is great.”
                              https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/31/n...ttan.html?_r=0

Surprise surprise, It's nothing new..
                              That's like saying "crappy food found in British kitchen -- again."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X