Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who goes to jail as the result of the Trump-Russia collusion fraud?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
    What do you think investigations do? Using your logic no crime would ever be investigated.
    Crimes are investigated. The investigation of individuals in search of evidence of criminal activity is as un-American as it gets.
    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
      What crime was committed that can be proven to tie Trump to the allegations of collusion with Russian government?

Nothing.
      No idea. Do you know that they've found? If so you should call your favorite media outlet.
      “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
      “To talk of many things:
      Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
      Of cabbages—and kings—
      And why the sea is boiling hot—
      And whether pigs have wings.”
      ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
        So... The thousands of emails offered to Papadapolous could just as easily have been those released by Wikileaks in March, or have been totally ficticious because the Russians never sent him any of them.
        Honestly, Papadapolous was over in his head and thought he could skate the way Trump did. Turns out he's a nobody trying to claw his way into Trump's inner circle and fell flat on his butt.
        Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Crimes are investigated. The investigation of individuals in search of evidence of criminal activity is as un-American as it gets.
          Yup, not what is happening here however. They are investigating what they were authorized to investigate. Amazing is it not?
          “To talk of many things:
          Of cabbages—and kings—
          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
            Sadly, I agree.

But at least the truth came out.
            AJR, welcome back!
            Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
              Yup, not what is happening here however. They are investigating what they were authorized to investigate. Amazing is it not?
              That is EXACTLY what is happening here. They were authorized to investigate people in search of evidence of criminal activity.

The order from Rosenstein does not cite a crime to be investigated. It cites people to be investigated and authorizes Mueller to go after whatever he finds. This is as un-American as it gets.

Trump should pardon Manafort, his partner and Tony Podesta (even though he hasn't been charged yet). Papadapolous is the only indictment, so far, even remotely related to Russia's efforts to influence the 2016 election.
              Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Impressions on those who may be next:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
                We are not now that strength which in old days
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

That is EXACTLY what is happening here. They were authorized to investigate people in search of evidence of criminal activity.

The order from Rosenstein does not cite a crime to be investigated. It cites people to be investigated and authorizes Mueller to go after whatever he finds. This is as un-American as it gets.

Trump should pardon Manafort, his partner and Tony Podesta (even though he hasn't been charged yet). Papadapolous is the only indictment, so far, even remotely related to Russia's efforts to influence the 2016 election.
                  Exactly. I was just thinking, theoretically this investigation could go on for 100 years if Republicans keep winning. There's no way it can be legal or constitutional.
                  "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
                    Exactly. I was just thinking, theoretically this investigation could go on for 100 years if Republicans keep winning. There's no way it can be legal or constitutional.
                    A large dose of realism might do you some good.

Then we have the 'anger' of the president, for what it's worth:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/30/politi...ion/index.html
                    We are not now that strength which in old days
                    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                      A large dose of realism might do you some good.

Then we have the 'anger' of the president, for what it's worth:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/30/politi...ion/index.html
                      Misery loves company

"It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
                        It's legal. And it's constitutional. It can go on until Mueller runs out of people connected to the Trump campaign, whose connections to Russia rise at least to the level of liking Russian dressing on a Reuban sandwich and their financial records aren't squeaky clean and their memories perfect.

Now... Convictions obtained in this investigation might not stand up to appeals... But, the purpose of this inquisition is to get Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
                          Honestly, Papadapolous was over in his head and thought he could skate the way Trump did. Turns out he's a nobody trying to claw his way into Trump's inner circle and fell flat on his butt.
                          Wow! A couple of hours after you learned who this Papadopoulos is , you have already come to a verdict regarding his intentions and role in the Trump administration. You are such a charismatic investigator...
                          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post
                            Wow! A couple of hours after you learned who this Papadopoulos is , you have already come to a verdict regarding his intentions and role in the Trump administration. You are such a charismatic investigator...
                            Maybe he just knows how to read...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/30/politi...los/index.html
                            But Papadopoulos, a campaign volunteer with scant foreign policy experience, persisted. Between March and September [2016], the self-described energy consultant sent at least a half-dozen requests for Trump, as he turned from primary candidate to party nominee, or for members of his team to meet with Russian officials. Among those to express concern about the effort was then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who rejected in May 2016 a proposal from Papadopoulos for Trump to do so.
                            https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.ddbb2ac37ed3

Comment

But Papadopoulos, a campaign volunteer with scant foreign policy experience, persisted. Between March and September [2016], the self-described energy consultant sent at least a half-dozen requests for Trump, as he turned from primary candidate to party nominee, or for members of his team to meet with Russian officials. Among those to express concern about the effort was then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who rejected in May 2016 a proposal from Papadopoulos for Trump to do so.
                              Is this the same Manaford who is indicted and who participated together with Trump Jr. in other meetings with Russian messengers? And what about the other things you left! Such as the fact that this guy who pleaded GUILTY for HIS contacts with Russia officials and who INFORMED the Trump campaign about his contacts, and STILL remained in the post as a foreign policy adviser.

And you should actually learn how to read!

from the same links and quote you used...

Among those to express concern about the effort was then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who rejected in May 2016 a proposal from Papadopoulos for Trump to do so.
                              In other words, let's keep a low profile and not have Trump personally involved...
                              But other people, including Manford had no problem to meet Russians who offered Putin's help. We KNOW that he did it at least once together with Trump Jr!
                              Last edited by pamak; 30 Oct 17, 20:47.
                              My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

As then candidate Trump described him in a WP interview:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.a6fbd72beccc

RYAN: Thank you… We’ve heard you’re going to be announcing your foreign policy team shortly… Any you can share with us?

TRUMP: Well, I hadn’t thought of doing it, but if you want I can give you some of the names… Walid Phares, who you probably know, PhD, adviser to the House of Representatives caucus, and counter-terrorism expert; Carter Page, PhD; George Papadopoulos, he’s an energy and oil consultant, excellent guy; the Honorable Joe Schmitz, [former] inspector general at the Department of Defense; [retired] Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg; and I have quite a few more. But that’s a group of some of the people that we are dealing with. We have many other people in different aspects of what we do, but that’s a representative group.
                                President brought him up, so it seems he was memorable enough to him.
                                “To talk of many things:
                                Of cabbages—and kings—
                                ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X