Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who goes to jail as the result of the Trump-Russia collusion fraud?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    It's already been proven BS months ago, time the libs came up to speed.

    Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
    Today's guilty plea puts the issue to rest. The emails came from Russia.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

    ~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
      Nonsense.
      Defendant PAPADOPOULOS claimed that his interactions with an overseas professor, who defendant PAPADOPOULOS understood to have substantial connections to Russian government officials, occurred before defendant PAPADOPOULOS became a foreign policy adviser to the Campaign. Defendant PAPADOPOULOS acknowledged that the professor had told him about the Russians possessing "dirt" on then-candidate Hillary Clinton in the form of "thousands of emails," but stated multiple times that he learned that information prior to joining the Campaign. In truth and in fact, however, defendant PAPADOPOULOS learned he would be an advisor to the Campaign in early March, and met the professor on or about March 14, 2016; the professor only took interest in defendant PAPADOPOULOS because of his status with the Campaign; and the professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS about the "thousands of emails" on or about April 26, 2016, when defendant PAPADOPOULOS had been a foreign policy adviser to the Campaign for over a month.
      https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

      Wikileaks posted the emails online over a month before the Russian professor said they had "thousands of emails".
      So with that knowledge he wasn't useful to your Trumps campaign. Nope, no way.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

      Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

      you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
        What's with that FBI informant? Why did he have to remain silent all these years?
        http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...testify-before
        He signed a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) with the Obama DOJ. The Trump DOJ waived the NDA.
        Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
          So with that knowledge he wasn't useful to your Trumps campaign. Nope, no way.
          He was as useful as mammary glands on a bull... http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/30/politi...los/index.html
          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

          Comment


          • #65
            For CE and his ilk, all Republicans are presumed to be guilty until found innocent in the court of law, and all Democrats are presumed to be innocent forever unless convicted by Democratic peers in the court of law.

            Sad, really, none respect for the Constitution at all.
            Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

            "Aim small, miss small."

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
              For CE and his ilk, all Republicans are presumed to be guilty until found innocent in the court of law, and all Democrats are presumed to be innocent forever unless convicted by Democratic peers in the court of law.

              Sad, really, none respect for the Constitution at all.
              And where did you come up with this little bit of nonsense?

              Still thinking party and not nation...well done.
              We are not now that strength which in old days
              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Massena View Post
                And where did you come up with this little bit of nonsense?

                Still thinking party and not nation...well done.
                I'm still thinking of the nation. There is NO definitive proof of collusion between Trump and Russian government, so Mueller probe should be shut down. Instead, Mueller found something to hang on and ran with the ball.

                Tell me, if in four years from now, there is still no evidence of collusion, will you still want the investigation to remain open just for the heck of it? I bet yes. Then that means you're struck with TDS -- Trump Derangement Syndrome.
                Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

                "Aim small, miss small."

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
                  I'm still thinking of the nation. There is NO definitive proof of collusion between Trump and Russian government, so Mueller probe should be shut down. Instead, Mueller found something to hang on and ran with the ball.

                  Tell me, if in four years from now, there is still no evidence of collusion, will you still want the investigation to remain open just for the heck of it? I bet yes. Then that means you're struck with TDS -- Trump Derangement Syndrome.
                  And all the meetings of Trump campaign officials with Russian operatives is not collusion? What do you think it is? Russia is not a friendly power.

                  Perhaps you should do a little more reading on the subject:

                  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
                  We are not now that strength which in old days
                  Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                  Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                  To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    More MSN fake news ****.

                    Originally posted by Massena View Post
                    And all the meetings of Trump campaign officials with Russian operatives is not collusion? What do you think it is? Russia is not a friendly power.

                    Perhaps you should do a little more reading on the subject:

                    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
                    My worst jump story:
                    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                    No lie.

                    ~
                    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      I guess the question is, How many unrelated charges will Mueller make before the probe is shut down?
                      "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

                      "It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                        Nonsense.
                        Defendant PAPADOPOULOS claimed that his interactions with an overseas professor, who defendant PAPADOPOULOS understood to have substantial connections to Russian government officials, occurred before defendant PAPADOPOULOS became a foreign policy adviser to the Campaign. Defendant PAPADOPOULOS acknowledged that the professor had told him about the Russians possessing "dirt" on then-candidate Hillary Clinton in the form of "thousands of emails," but stated multiple times that he learned that information prior to joining the Campaign. In truth and in fact, however, defendant PAPADOPOULOS learned he would be an advisor to the Campaign in early March, and met the professor on or about March 14, 2016; the professor only took interest in defendant PAPADOPOULOS because of his status with the Campaign; and the professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS about the "thousands of emails" on or about April 26, 2016, when defendant PAPADOPOULOS had been a foreign policy adviser to the Campaign for over a month.
                        https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

                        Wikileaks posted the emails online over a month before the Russian professor said they had "thousands of emails".
                        Funny Doc, but wrong. From Wikileaks, your thinking of these:

                        https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

                        On March 16, 2016 WikiLeaks launched a searchable archive for over 30 thousand emails & email attachments sent to and from Hillary Clinton's private email server while she was Secretary of State. The 50,547 pages of documents span from 30 June 2010 to 12 August 2014. 7,570 of the documents were sent by Hillary Clinton. The emails were made available in the form of thousands of PDFs by the US State Department as a result of a Freedom of Information Act request. The final PDFs were made available on March 3, 2017.
                        The march emails were the ones freely available to all. Wikileaks just published a searchable Database.

                        The ones we are talking about are these:

                        https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

                        Starting on Friday 22 July 2016 at 10:30am EDT, WikiLeaks released over 2 publications 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments from the top of the US Democratic National Committee -- part one of our new Hillary Leaks series. The leaks come from the accounts of seven key figures in the DNC: Communications Director Luis Miranda (10520 emails), National Finance Director Jordon Kaplan (3799 emails), Finance Chief of Staff Scott Comer (3095 emails), Finanace Director of Data & Strategic Initiatives Daniel Parrish (1742 emails), Finance Director Allen Zachary (1611 emails), Senior Advisor Andrew Wright (938 emails) and Northern California Finance Director Robert (Erik) Stowe (751 emails). The emails cover the period from January last year until 25 May this year.
                        So?
                        “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                        “To talk of many things:
                        Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                        Of cabbages—and kings—
                        And why the sea is boiling hot—
                        And whether pigs have wings.”
                        ― Lewis Carroll

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
                          I'm still thinking of the nation. There is NO definitive proof of collusion between Trump and Russian government, so Mueller probe should be shut down. Instead, Mueller found something to hang on and ran with the ball.

                          Tell me, if in four years from now, there is still no evidence of collusion, will you still want the investigation to remain open just for the heck of it? I bet yes. Then that means you're struck with TDS -- Trump Derangement Syndrome.
                          What do you think investigations do? Using your logic no crime would ever be investigated.
                          “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                          “To talk of many things:
                          Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                          Of cabbages—and kings—
                          And why the sea is boiling hot—
                          And whether pigs have wings.”
                          ― Lewis Carroll

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                            What do you think investigations do? Using your logic no crime would ever be investigated.
                            What crime was committed that can be proven to tie Trump to the allegations of collusion with Russian government?

                            Nothing.
                            Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

                            "Aim small, miss small."

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                              Funny Doc, but wrong. From Wikileaks, your thinking of these:

                              https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/



                              The march emails were the ones freely available to all. Wikileaks just published a searchable Database.

                              The ones we are talking about are these:

                              https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/



                              So?
                              So... The thousands of emails offered to Papadapolous could just as easily have been those released by Wikileaks in March, or have been totally ficticious because the Russians never sent him any of them.
                              Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                                So... The thousands of emails offered to Papadapolous could just as easily have been those released by Wikileaks in March, or have been totally ficticious because the Russians never sent him any of them.
                                THEY DID NOT RELEASE ANY. Why does the Trump campaign need the Russians to give them to them when they already can get them?

                                The Dept of State released them.

                                Dream on Doc.
                                “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                                “To talk of many things:
                                Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                                Of cabbages—and kings—
                                And why the sea is boiling hot—
                                And whether pigs have wings.”
                                ― Lewis Carroll

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X