Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who goes to jail as the result of the Trump-Russia collusion fraud?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
    Capone was a criminal, Mueller belongs to FBI which is a part of Deep State , and Mueller has leaked intentionally informations about his investigation to the opponents of Trump , which makes the Mueller investigation illegal and void . Besides, the investigation was done by Hillary supporters, an other reason to declare it invalid.
    So Illuminati confirmed, then. I guess Capone was a Templar, then?

Comment

• If you are investigating the president of the US , you must choose impartial collaborators, not persons who worked for the Clinton Foundation ,you must not collaborate with a public enemy of the president ,as Schneiderman : the wife of Caesar must be above all suspicions .

But, what can one expect if the wife of Caesar was praised by someone as Holder and when Hillary supported his appointment as FBI Director ,and when he worked for a Liberal law firm as Hale and Dorr and when from the first day on his team was leaking to the enemies of the president ?

Mueller IS FBI (a FBI Director never leaves the firm) and the FBI was accused
      rightly by the president of attacking him .

Comment

• No one will...it's Washington. Might as well how many Russians will be sent to Siberia over this.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          No one will...it's Washington. Might as well how many Russians will be sent to Siberia over this.
          I think we are mentioning Russia quite a bit these days... because the add at the bottom of this page was for dating Russian ladies now. Google has taken notice!

Comment

• Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
            I think we are mentioning Russia quite a bit these days... because the add at the bottom of this page was for dating Russian ladies now. Google has taken notice!
            I block all ads, so I never see it, and I'm not interested in any event.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X