Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who goes to jail as the result of the Trump-Russia collusion fraud?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who goes to jail as the result of the Trump-Russia collusion fraud?

Now that It's obvious that all of the Russia election collusion was on the part of the DNC & Her Hagness' campaign... Who is most likely to see real jail time?
    James Comey
    0.00%
    Robert Mueller
    4.00%
    Andrew Weismann
    0.00%
    John Podesta
    0.00%
    Tony Podesta
    0.00%
    Paul Manfort
    20.00%
    Debbie Wasserman Schultz
    0.00%
    Mark Elias
    4.00%
    Hillary "Her Hagness" Clinton
    16.00%
    President William Jefferson Clinton
    0.00%
    Loretta Lynch
    0.00%
    Eric Holder
    0.00%
    CNN
    4.00%
    NBC, MSNBC
    0.00%
    The Washington Post and New York Times
    0.00%
    No one.
    36.00%
    Rod Rosenstein
    0.00%
    Other... Please name and cite evidence.
    4.00%
    All of the above, except other.
    4.00%
    All of the above, except Paul Manafort.
    8.00%
    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

No one

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
      No one
      No fair answering before I can post a highly complicated and obviously biased poll...
      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

No one
        Sadly, I agree.

But at least the truth came out.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          But at least the truth came out.
          Only the barest surface of the truth has come out. The full truth will remain hidden for decades and then forgotten.

Comment

Only the barest surface of the truth has come out. The full truth will remain hidden for decades and then forgotten.
            Forgotten... But not gone...

Comment

Sufficient to expose the Hillabeast and Bobo for what they are.

And a great deal more than would have come out had TRump not won.
              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                Now that It's obvious that all of the Russia election collusion was on the part of the DNC & Her Hagness' campaign... Who is most likely to see real jail time?
                Good joke.
                “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                “To talk of many things:
                Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                Of cabbages—and kings—
                And why the sea is boiling hot—
                And whether pigs have wings.”
                ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Imo we'll have to wait for judgement day for real justice to be dealt. That's gonna be a bad day for the libbies...
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Harvey Weinstein.
                    "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

I'm guessing no one goes to jail. I also fully expect the indictments to be underwhelming and mostly for the purpose of trying to get those indicted to rat on bigger fish rather than be the end of the line.

I think it'd be absolutely hilarious if the Hildabeast and her minions were the ones indicted, but I'm not holding my breath for that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                        Good joke.
                        Who gets indicted tomorrow?

Manafort? Or was the Friday headline just more CNN fake news?

Bonus question: If there is an indictment tomorrow, will it be directly related to Trump-Russia collusion in the 2016 election?

Comment

Manafort... not Manfort.

Comment

Wasserman and Podesta, once they start talking others will follow. I'm sure Hillary knew what was going on, she should be in jail for many reasons.

Comment

Frankly, I think Mueller himself should be indicted and charged for attempting to interfere with the whistleblower by threatening him with charges if he were to expose the Clintons' illicit involvement with Uranium One deals. Wasn't Mueller the FBI Director at that time?

Mueller's supposedly stellar reputation as a non-partisan honest federal prosecutor is further clouded by his alleged ties to Democratic Party and hiring of various former prosecutors with known ties to Democratic campaigns. All that smells like foul to me, and with Mueller broadening the probe into almost everything tied to Trump or Republicans, it is looking less and less like a honest probe into corruption that cuts across the political spectrum and more like a Democratic witch hunt.

It feels like it's a desperate attempt to charge anyone just to keep the probe going and giving Democrats plenty of political ammunition to attack Trump and Republicans. I'm willing to bet that by the end of 2018, the probe will be out of control and no one will be able to stop Mueller from going too far.
                              Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X