Want to legalize drugs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
    People are already robbing banks and murdering each other, maybe we should legalize it.....
    Those acts effect others. That is the big difrence.
    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
      Legalizing drugs creates sketchy communities. I've been to the Red Light District in Amsterdam, and it's a cesspool.
      A cesspool ? It's like Disneyland for pot smokers and acid heads, are you sure that was Amsterdam

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      (...)
      So, you want to use cocaine? Great! Get your cocaine abuse license and be a cocaine abuser. The drug is fairly cheap so you can snort or shoot up all day long if you want. Just recognize, it might be difficult for you to get a job, you're likely to be a target for the police, and your neighbors can easily find out you're using...
      I suspect you may find people still prefer illegal but discrete use in such a case.

Unlike gun owners, narcotic users are not normally the law abiding kind
      Last edited by Snowygerry; 23 Oct 17, 04:57.
      High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
      Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
        people are robbing banks and are killing each other to have money to buy drugs . And this will not change if drugs are legalized : legalisation of drugs will not make drugs cheaper .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
          people are robbing banks and are killing each other to have money to buy drugs . And this will not change if drugs are legalized : legalisation of drugs will not make drugs cheaper .
          People are robbing to buy food to. Your point is moot all so blaming crime on drugs once again as me point to the Netherlands.

One country is closing down prisons due not enough criminals the other licks up more than any other country.
          One is America the other has you able to smoke pot legally.
          you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Not enough criminals ? Yes, if you legalize crimes .

Criminality is increasing in the Netherlands :soft on crime increases criminality

Comment

Not enough criminals ? Yes, if you legalize crimes .

Criminality is increasing in the Netherlands :soft on crime increases criminality
              It is not Legalizing crime but focusing on actual things that matter. Locking up a 19 year old for pot mea s that guy leaves prison a harden criminal with no job prospects. It makes logical sense to use prison on people that actually need to be there.

Show evidence crime is increasing. Only data I have is that there where less murders in 2016 than 2015.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

It is not Legalizing crime but focusing on actual things that matter. Locking up a 19 year old for pot mea s that guy leaves prison a harden criminal with no job prospects. It makes logical sense to use prison on people that actually need to be there.

Show evidence crime is increasing. Only data I have is that there where less murders in 2016 than 2015.
                Your asking for FACTS.
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

People are robbing banks and are killing each other to have money to buy drugs.
                  If you need to rob a bank to have money to buy drugs, you're probably doing something wrong.

I know quite a few who spend a considerable part of their retirement allowance on dope (both legal and illegal) though, best lower those a bit
                  High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

If most junkies (and drunks for that matter) are homeless it's probably because the dope and booze has messed up their brains so much that they can't think straight to help themselves.
                    I've never done drugs but there's nothing wrong with them if used properly for medical purposes and not abused-
                    "Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river..Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing" (Ezekiel 47:12)

PS- Same with booze, that's fine too if not abused, for example Jesus changed water into wine and also told his mates at the last supper- "I will not drink wine from now on until that day when I drink it fresh and new with you in my Father's kingdom." (Matt 26:29)
                    That's me out then, I don't drink (sniffle)
                    Last edited by Poor Old Spike; 23 Oct 17, 06:59.

Comment

OK - Legalize marijuana. That's it. Do it in a way that everyone benefits. It will happen eventually nationwide so make it pay for everyone. Use the $$$$$ garnered by taxing it to improve everyone's life - whether through public works, the arts, offsetting the hardships of seniors -whatever.
                      The other recreational drugs of choice - the coke, crack, opioids, meth, etc. should not be legalized. But neither should they be prosecuted and neither should they be mitigated through last minute saves such as Narcan. If individuals want to use those types of drugs, let them. Darwin did a study on just this thing many years ago. The survival of those persons who choose to imbibe in those particular substances will most likely be limited to those who realize the dangers of them and who stop voluntarily. The rest will be eliminated and the problem will have been dealt with.
                      I'm sure that some of you will think, "That's just not right...opioid dependence is a DISEASE and it's just not their fault for getting hooked. Those poor people should be treated!" OK, treat them. Wean them off their 'disease' and hope that they don't relapse. When they do...it's on them.
                      ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                      IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                        OK - Legalize marijuana. (...) Use the $$$$$
                        There will be no $$$$$.

It's called "weed" for a reason, it grows everywhere and is probably one of the most resilient plants on the planet.

So if you just legalize it, everybody that wants to (and has even an ounce of common sense) will grow his own.

In order to make money of it it actually has to be illegal, at least somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                          There will be no $$$$$.

It's called "weed" for a reason, it grows everywhere and is probably one of the most resilient plants on the planet.

So if you just legalize it, everybody that wants to (and has even an ounce of common sense) will grow his own.

In order to make money of it it actually has to be illegal, at least somewhere
                          Nah. Maybe folks with backyard gardens will grow their own. Most will not. To get the quality of pot that most illegal dealers purvey the 'grow-yer-own' enthusiast would be finding the 'weed' a labor-intensive crop.
                          ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                          IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

You can grow it in a flower pot on a balcony if you want to..

I do agree it will be a more "natural" variety and not the high-powered THC (or even chemically treated) variety common today, but for most people that should be more then sufficient.

Comment

How many bank robberies are carried out by addicts ?
                              What is the cost of illegal drugs on society?
                              Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                              Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                                How many bank robberies are carried out by addicts ?
                                What is the cost of illegal drugs on society?
                                How much does that cost go down if SOME drugs are made legal?
                                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Working...
                                X