Want to legalize drugs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by American87 View Post
    Legalzing drugs in the US would create coffee shops, and as demonstrated by Colorado, will lead to an increase in homless loiterers.
    Dope smokers are homeless? We already have Starbucks.

Comment

People are already using illegal drugs, are you saying more people will become drug users if they are legal? I don't believe that for a second. The majority of Americans don't use and wont because they know what happens when it gets out of control. That's why they don't use them now. For the people whom do use illegal drugs, if its easier for them to get what they want it will lower costs for them. It will take the gangs out of business and that's where the real problems of violence take place. Legalize it.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
        Coming from Philadelphia how do you have the gall to criticize and other city to include Chicago?
        I'm not responsible for the crime in Philadelphia.

The black population and the liberal administration are responsible, which is the case in every other city where violent crime is an epidemic.
        "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
          Dope smokers are homeless? We already have Starbucks.
          Dopesmokers are homeless: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/17...ss-magnet.html

And I didn't mean coffee shops like Starbucks. Coffee shop is the term given for marijuana shops in Amsterdam, where you can get coffee, tea, weed brownies, and other delights.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
            People are already using illegal drugs, are you saying more people will become drug users if they are legal? I don't believe that for a second. The majority of Americans don't use and wont because they know what happens when it gets out of control. That's why they don't use them now. For the people whom do use illegal drugs, if its easier for them to get what they want it will lower costs for them. It will take the gangs out of business and that's where the real problems of violence take place. Legalize it.
            The truth lies in the history of Colorado - pot became legal and now we are overwhelmed with potheads everywhere we look.

Yes - if you make something legal more people will do it. There will also develop a huge black market, as we now have as well in Colorado.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

How do you know about the Black Market for weed if you don't now people that go shopping for it?

Comment

http://iriseaboveco.org/on-the-rise/...iAAEgIXS_D_BwE

POTHEADS, not really

Comment

How do you know about the Black Market for weed if you don't now people that go shopping for it?
                  It's in the newspapers, particularly the police blotter report section, and on the TV news constantly. Illegal growing is the single biggest headache for municipalities right now, especially since the law permits a certain amount of growing for home personal use, when monitoring that activity is a nightmare. We've had busts right out here in our own local area.

And incidentally, prescriptions mills spring up when drugs are legal. It's big business for unethical doctors.
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I'm not responsible for the crime in Philadelphia.

The black population and the liberal administration are responsible, which is the case in every other city where violent crime is an epidemic.
                    Violence partly due to gang warfare over dealing drugs.

https://www.blvdcenters.org/blog/5-m...ugs-in-the-u-s

Comment

Dopesmokers are homeless: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/17...ss-magnet.html

And I didn't mean coffee shops like Starbucks. Coffee shop is the term given for marijuana shops in Amsterdam, where you can get coffee, tea, weed brownies, and other delights.
                      They will all leave Durango once winter hits.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        It's in the newspapers, particularly the police blotter report section, and on the TV news constantly. Illegal growing is the single biggest headache for municipalities right now, especially since the law permits a certain amount of growing for home personal use, when monitoring that activity is a nightmare. We've had busts right out here in our own local area.

And incidentally, prescriptions mills spring up when drugs are legal. It's big business for unethical doctors.
                        What do illegal drugs have to do with legal drugs?

Comment

Violence partly due to gang warfare over dealing drugs.

https://www.blvdcenters.org/blog/5-m...ugs-in-the-u-s
                          Hard drugs, like cocaine, crack, and opiods.

Comment

I partake in Kosher Kush. Legally. I see no ill in this. My blood pressure is low considering all the stress I've been going through. https://www.leafly.com/indica/kosher-kush

Though as a side effect I like this music...
                            Last edited by Bwaha; 22 Oct 17, 21:38.
                            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

People are already robbing banks and murdering each other, maybe we should legalize it.....
                              Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                              Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Last edited by Bwaha; 22 Oct 17, 23:01.
                                Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X