Hypocrisy defined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypocrisy defined

Can it get any more blatant how utterly evil Hillary really is than this?

In an interview with the U.K.'s*Channel 4 News*on Saturday, Clinton said:
    "Look, we just elected someone who admitted sexual assault to the presidency. So there's a lot of other issues that are swirling around these kinds of behaviors that need to be addressed," Clinton said*when asked if she had heard rumors of Weinstein's behavior before the bombshell reports.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartanntp

Hey, Hillary! News flash! We elected your friggin' husband didn't we? Or, is that who you are referring to...?

She has some brass balls! Bill is a serial rapist !
    She must be in the early stage of dementia.
    Last edited by Urban hermit; 15 Oct 17, 00:13.
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

The acting community were in the vanguard of the moral assault on Trump.

Look how widespread the Weinstein abuse is now, every day brings a new claim. If it was that prevalent it must have been an open secret, but obviously since it was a liberal luvvie with connections, this abuse was something to be hushed up. Actors and musicians should understand a little better now why citizens do not take political directions from them.
      Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

Comment

Originally posted by Escape2Victory View Post
        The acting community were in the vanguard of the moral assault on Trump.

Look how widespread the Weinstein abuse is now, every day brings a new claim. If it was that prevalent it must have been an open secret, but obviously since it was a liberal luvvie with connections, this abuse was something to be hushed up. Actors and musicians should understand a little better now why citizens do not take political directions from them.
        Ah, perhaps that knowledge is why they find Trump so objectionable. Those that condone such action are crass. Just like Trump.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

STOLEN from a Canadian friend.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

STOLEN from a Canadian friend.
            I tried to rep you but the mods said I have to spread the love.
            So here’s a bid
            Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

I have a friend who in her younger days was a "runway model" and who says this has always gone on in all the modeling and acting agencies, so this is nothing new,the one question she asks is ...."How come it took over 30 years for many of these girls to come forth and complain"????....what happend.."they" werent as good an actress as they thought they were...

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
                I have a friend who in her younger days was a "runway model" and who says this has always gone on in all the modeling and acting agencies, so this is nothing new,the one question she asks is ...."How come it took over 30 years for many of these girls to come forth and complain"????....what happend.."they" werent as good an actress as they thought they were...
                In the case of Gwyneth Paltrow that ain't too far from the truth. She acts like paint dries. She must be able to shine a trailer hitch or something, 'cause she can't act dead.

Indeed, a lot of the actresses I've known can't so much as hit a mark, or show up to a shoot on time. I've got to believe that a lot of those bimbos are working only 'cause they're willing to put out, 'cause the moment they open their traps you want to shoot them. Honest to God, but actors and actresses are about the most loathsome people I've ever known. At least lawyers have to be able to read: that's a stretch for a lot of actors.
                I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
                  They waited until their career was over and then sued for more cash for retirement... Duh!

Comment

Apparently, ...

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                    In the case of Gwyneth Paltrow that ain't too far from the truth. She acts like paint dries. She must be able to shine a trailer hitch or something, 'cause she can't act dead.

Indeed, a lot of the actresses I've known can't so much as hit a mark, or show up to a shoot on time. I've got to believe that a lot of those bimbos are working only 'cause they're willing to put out, 'cause the moment they open their traps you want to shoot them. Honest to God, but actors and actresses are about the most loathsome people I've ever known. At least lawyers have to be able to read: that's a stretch for a lot of actors.
                    ... there are other "offenders" getting fingers pointed at, in the fall out:

Ben Affleck all touchie-feelie on TV north of the border (you probably know this one off-by-heart given your expertise of Québec Cinéma )

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/5...nterview-vgtrn

"In the resurfaced footage, Affleck pulls the Canadian reporter​ onto his lap, asks about her cleavage, and says the TV station would "like it better if [she] did this show topless​."

"I am Groot"
                    - Groot

Comment

^ Maybe instead of trying to bring Howard Zinn to film, Affleck should have been working on his rap with girls.
                      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                        She has some brass balls! Bill is a serial rapist !
                        She must be in the early stage of dementia.
                        Not as far as we know.

There's no question he couldn't keep his trousers zipped, but the one, "Victim," who has come forward never denied her consent.

Maybe the rumours were circulating (and this whole thing happened pretty suddenly), but is it at all possible that neither Hillary nor Obama knew about this ?
                        Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

Comment

Originally posted by the ace View Post
                          Maybe the rumours were circulating (and this whole thing happened pretty suddenly), but is it at all possible that neither Hillary nor Obama knew about this ?
                          They knew. Not a doubt in my mind they knew, and they weren't about to kill their cash cow. But, when it got public, "Off to the slaughterhouse right now (before he can rat us out)!"

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                            ^ Maybe instead of trying to bring Howard Zinn to film, Affleck should have been working on his rap with girls.
                            Darn, now I can’t in good conscience watch Damon anymore .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X