Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weinstein’s contract allowed his misbehaving

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    Tomi is good, but the 2nd half has the real meat of the story.

    If you want to see Tucker Carlson say "good for her" when the Her is Rachel Maddow then you gotta see this!

    NBC is in some deep do-do over this... wow.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO4q_lAhzFw&t=4s

    Many people's "favorite", Tina Fey, was cracking jokes about Weinstein's perversions over five years ago, but it's taken this long to call him out ...


    Tina Fey Made Jokes About Harvey Weinstein’s Sexual Harassment Allegations On ‘30 Rock’ Back In 2012
    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
    “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by johns624 View Post
      Hollywood has always been like that.
      So?
      Why must we accept that?

      Putting them all in the poor-house with a decade-long boycott sounds like a good idea to me.
      It would be the only way for any of them to learn a little humility.
      Maybe they would stop making such garbage movies & TV, at the very least.

      Comment


      • #18
        Exactly, who the **** do these people think they are? Oh, I forgot, liberal Democrats.

        Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        His contract might "allow" it, but the law doesn't.
        My worst jump story:
        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
        No lie.

        ~
        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

        Comment


        • #19
          Well, Weinstein's back in the news. He apparently paid spies and law firms to dig up dirt on his accusers.

          http://www.latimes.com/business/holl...107-story.html

          What the LA Times does not mention is that David Boies, Al Gore's attorney during the 2000 election lawsuits, was one of these who was finding dirt against the NY Times, while already representing the times. Or something to that effect as best as I can recall from the interview with the journalist who broke the story on NPR this morning.

          Weird, entangled, and just all sort of bad boy nonsense that the Democrats find themselves entwined within.

          Certainly will be a mini-series. Hollywood loves to eat its own.

          Tuebor

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Tuebor View Post
            Well, Weinstein's back in the news. He apparently paid spies and law firms to dig up dirt on his accusers.

            http://www.latimes.com/business/holl...107-story.html

            What the LA Times does not mention is that David Boies, Al Gore's attorney during the 2000 election lawsuits, was one of these who was finding dirt against the NY Times, while already representing the times. Or something to that effect as best as I can recall from the interview with the journalist who broke the story on NPR this morning.

            Weird, entangled, and just all sort of bad boy nonsense that the Democrats find themselves entwined within.

            Certainly will be a mini-series. Hollywood loves to eat its own.

            Tuebor
            How usual...

            Comment


            • #21
              Rock Hudson wasn’t popular with his neighbors, but he had friends coming out of his arse........(rimshot)
              Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                Rock Hudson wasn’t popular with his neighbors, but he had friends coming out of his arse........(rimshot)
                Wouldn't that be... "he had friends up the wahzoo (or @$$)...?"

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  Wouldn't that be... "he had friends up the wahzoo (or @$$)...?"
                  Not much difference.
                  Hudson was a member of NAMBLA,
                  Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

                  Comment

                  Latest Topics

                  Collapse

                  • casanova
                    Decane
                    by casanova
                    Austrian soldiers of the 13th Tank Grenadier Regiment are guarding a monas tary in Decane in Serbia in a KFOR military Mission....
                    Today, 11:32
                  • casanova
                    Rieder Tank Grenadiers
                    by casanova
                    Tank grenadiers of Ried ( a city in Uper Austria) in combined military training with Serbian army soldiers in Serbia, in former Yugoslavia....
                    Today, 11:24
                  • casanova
                    AUTICON52/KFOR
                    by casanova
                    A US solider teaches the Austrian soldiers, how they should evacuate wounded people out of a fire zone during the AUTOCON42 military exercise in the...
                    Today, 11:16
                  Working...
                  X