No announcement yet.

The deafening silence of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama on Harvey Weinstein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The deafening silence of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama on Harvey Weinstein

His activities have been known about for decades. The Democrats rightfully attacked Trump for his audio tape yet they didn't say anything about Weinstein........

Five days after the New York Times broke the news that Weinstein, the head of Miramax and a major Democratic donor, faced a series of allegations of inappropriate behavior toward women over a several-decade span, neither Bill or Hillary Clinton nor Barack Obama has said a single word about the incidents.

Not only was he a major bundler of campaign cash for Obama and Clinton but he's also hosted a series of fundraisers at his various homes around the country over the years. In 2013, he hosted then-President Barack Obama for a fundraiser at his New York City apartment. In 2012, Obama did a fundraiser for his re-election bid at Weinstein's home in Connecticut. During the 2016 campaign, Weinstein held a fundraiser for Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign at his New York City apartment and another with fashion mogul Anna Wintour.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politi...ton/index.html

Same as the deafening silence on a President of the United States seducing an intern, and them perjuring himself. Never could understand how self-described feminists could reconcile themselves to that kind of power disparity between the man and the woman in a sexual relationship. The chasm was so yawning that it would have caused Aleksandra Mikhailovna Kollontai -- a real feminist, unlike today's pretenders -- to absolutely wretch her guts out.
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Kathy Griffin has made a come back once the $h!+ storm she created died down. The Left never takes responsibility for their F ups.

Comment

The only surprise about this is that such a big-shot is being outed for it.
        And, strangely, the leftist Media isn't covering for him by attacking all the girls.

Child-stars are also sexually abused, including the male ones. Hollywood producers get the big bucks because they are the best there is at using up a person's life.

It is a vicious, disgusting industry, and anyone that wants to get involved should be given a mental-health exam.
        Only those that fail should be allowed to go on with it.
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
          And, strangely, the leftist Media isn't covering for him by attacking all the girls.
          I've got to figure that Weinstein has pissed a lot of people off over the years, and not just over his sexual habits, not unlike that jackass Donald Sterling what owned the LA Clippers a couple of years back. Sooner or later, it all comes out, and everybody shows up to dance in the glow of your funeral pyre.

Child-stars are also sexually abused, including the male ones. Hollywood producers get the big bucks because they are the best there is at using up a person's life.

In both the uncut version and Puzo's original novel, they were far more explicit about Woltz's . . . . interests.

And I think you're right. Politics is worse, of course, but show biz is notorious for sucking the life out of people. No doubt about it.

It is a vicious, disgusting industry, and anyone that wants to get involved should be given a mental-health exam.
          You're talking politics again, right?
          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Hollywood is beginning to react:

Rose McGowan blasts Ben Affleck for his response to Weinstein scandal: 'You lie'

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...andal-lie.html

Comment

Brave Hillary finally responds - by having her aide tweet a tweet for her.

https://twitter.com/NickMerrill/stat...426176/photo/1

Evidently too busy to do it herself..

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post

She wasn't shocked and appalled when he was making campaign donations.
                "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

He produced "Paddington"
                  That's already a scandal in itself .
                  That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Didn't bother you when it was TrumP.
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

He took lessons from Bill Clinton. Another stupid Democrat.
                      My worst jump story:
                      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                      No lie.

~
                      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                        Same as the deafening silence on a President of the United States seducing an intern, and them perjuring himself. Never could understand how self-described feminists could reconcile themselves to that kind of power disparity between the man and the woman in a sexual relationship. The chasm was so yawning that it would have caused Aleksandra Mikhailovna Kollontai -- a real feminist, unlike today's pretenders -- to absolutely wretch her guts out.

I agree.
                        Clinton's behavior was less surprising than that of groups like NOW and Gloria Steneim . The willingness of self proclaimed feminists to sell their souls in exchange for political power and influence was a worse crime than CLinton's.
                        I recall Steinem defending continued support for Clinton saying he did good things for women.
                        Apparently individual women didn't matter
                        Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Georgina Chapman is embarrassed for her children. Wow, what about your husband's victims? Wonderful people Democrats are.
                          My worst jump story:
                          No lie.

~
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Too busy counting the money she got from him to be bothered.

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post

My worst jump story:
                            No lie.

~
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Obama or Clinton is one thing but I submit saying "The Democrats" need to do X is a way to turn away democrats from the cause of this thread.

Reminds me of the Wikipedia articles that incorrectly say "the democrats" held blacks back when in realty some democrats and republicans have historically opposed equal rights for blacks in the USA.
                              Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                              Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X