California decriminalized child prostitution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
    No behavior is bad behavior, unless you are a member of the NRA, that is unforgivable,
    And only Clinton is unforgivable for calling you deplorable. When people use harsher language to depict liberals as immoral or some kind of monsters who promote child prostitution, then there is no problem there...
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

It would appear the California has opted out of Federal law entirely, something the rest of the states might like to consider as well. Perhaps California wants to become Organized Crime Central because they need the money?

Personally, I cannot fathom how any government can decide that child prostitution is not a heinous crime.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Personally, I cannot fathom how any government can decide that child prostitution is not a heinous crime.
        Once again, you don't read the other posts. Prostitution is still a crime. It's just that coerced underage participants won't be charged, only those who use their services or force them into the profession.

Comment

Yep, ...

Originally posted by BF69 View Post
          Wow! This thread is like watching a bunch of people on mind altering drugs arguing with the one person in the room who isn't.

It is still illegal to pimp out children or pay them for sex in California. What has changed is that now pimps can't hold the threat of police prosecution over children they pimp out if they go to the cops. In theory this will make it easier to get kids out of prostitution and back into normal lives.

I suppose it is a bit much to expect a bunch of adults to support that when there is an opportunity to scream about 'liberalism' and 'progressives'. Silly me.
          ... since you're obviously that one person in the room, maybe you should pour yourself a stiff drink or two ... or five and try to fit in.
          "I am Groot"
          - Groot

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post
            And only Clinton is unforgivable for calling you deplorable. When people use harsher language to depict liberals as immoral or some kind of monsters who promote child prostitution, then there is no problem there...
            What is your point?
            Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
            Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

To paraphrase Einstein : the universe is limited, but there is no limit to thethat are coming from California .

Comment

A good one : the city of Sacramento is planning to pay gang members $1.5 million for a cease-fire .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                  A good one : the city of Sacramento is planning to pay gang members $1.5 million for a cease-fire .
                  We moved out of California in 1984, it was crazy then, it’s absolutely insane now.
                  Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

LOL! I can do better than that!

In loony Cali using the wrong gender pronoun can land you in jail. But go ahead and molest kids and spread HIV...at will.
                    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

No problem because it happens to be true. Need a diagram to understand?

My worst jump story:
                      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                      No lie.

~
                      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Don't laugh; Democrats want to pay criminals a salary to stop committing crimes. That would be like extortion. Stupid but true,
                        the Democratic Party of total idiots.

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                        LOL! I can do better than that!

In loony Cali using the wrong gender pronoun can land you in jail. But go ahead and molest kids and spread HIV...at will.
                        My worst jump story:
                        No lie.

~
                        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                          Don't laugh; Democrats want to pay criminals a salary to stop committing crimes. That would be like extortion. Stupid but true,
                          the Democratic Party of total idiots.
                          We pay congress and they are still criminals!

Comment

Please, don't feed or confuse the Democrats.

We pay congress and they are still criminals!
                            My worst jump story:
                            No lie.

~
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

What is your point?
                              The point is that people like you frequently accuse elitist liberals for slandering common people and their lifestyle (deplorable, bitter old men who stick to their guns, rednecks, etc) but when the slander comes from your side, it is presented as the most natural thing in the world. You basically made comments accusing liberals and a whole state for tolerating child prosecution, and you are not even aware of your insulting comments. You even have to to ask me to explain to you "my point" ...
                              My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

The point is that people like you frequently accuse elitist liberals for slandering common people and their lifestyle (deplorable, bitter old men who stick to their guns, rednecks, etc) but when the slander comes from your side, it is presented as the most natural thing in the world. You basically made comments accusing liberals and a whole state for tolerating child prosecution, and you are not even aware of your insulting comments. You even have to to ask me to explain to you "my point" ...
                                Well someone has to get you out of your shell,

Now you can try to convince us that Jerry Brown and the other supporters of the progressive aka flaming liberal movement in Calif. are actually conservatives"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X