X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose50
    replied
    Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
    You came here with a pretty sharp intention ,didn't you ?
    To prove that the blacks have a criminal gene that the whites don't have .
    Seb - you let the cat outta the bag...no one was supposed to know that...

Leave a comment:

• sebfrench76
    replied
    You came here with a pretty sharp intention ,didn't you ?
    To prove that the blacks have a criminal gene that the whites don't have .

Leave a comment:

• Moulin
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    This thread is about a school requiring it's team to stand for the anthem.

I have no idea what you are trying to talk about, bujt it is NOT the thread itself. Get back on topic.
    shut down the forum
    for every thread cannot have opposing views/etc of the topic--correct?

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    High School to ban kneeling during anthemn

Leave a comment:

• Moulin
    replied

I have no idea what you are trying to talk about, bujt it is NOT the thread itself. Get back on topic.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Moulin View Post
    what?
    Kap is protesting for criminals
    did you read, in my link,what the coach said?? they're shooting us and not going to jail--he mentions NOTHING of why the criminal was justifiably shot--so he's not teaching that criminality is wrong--but teaching police are wrong for killing a black for no reason--which is a LIE
    the coach probably didn't even tell the kids these people shot are criminals

Leave a comment:

• Moulin
    replied
    Saw it - irrelevant. Teaching kids to have some respect for the life they are given for nothing is not a crime in any world I know of.

Apparently, you are trying to use teaching manners and respect as an entry point somehow for criminal behavior, but it isn't working.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
    what?
    Kap is protesting for criminals
    did you read, in my link,what the coach said?? they're shooting us and not going to jail--he mentions NOTHING of why the criminal was justifiably shot--so he's not teaching that criminality is wrong--but teaching police are wrong for killing a black for no reason--which is a LIE
    the coach probably didn't even tell the kids these people shot are criminals
    Last edited by Moulin; 01 Oct 17, 14:58.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    did you see my link?
    Kap and company are pro-criminal--anti-police
    the coach told the kid people are protesting and rioting because blacks are being killed and no one is going to jail
    boy--talk about a self-destructive culture--no mention about being a criminal, committing a crime, ramming police cars, then resisting and threatening the cop
    they are teaching the kids -''WHITES ARE KILLING US FOR NO REASON'''
    Saw it - irrelevant. Teaching kids to have some respect for the life they are given for nothing is not a crime in any world I know of.

Apparently, you are trying to use teaching manners and respect as an entry point somehow for criminal behavior, but it isn't working.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Leave a comment:

• Moulin
    replied
    BS! They are being taught to respect the rules and the national anthem, something they should already know. I did at that age.
    did you see my link?
    Kap and company are pro-criminal--anti-police
    the coach told the kid people are protesting and rioting because blacks are being killed and no one is going to jail
    boy--talk about a self-destructive culture--no mention about being a criminal, committing a crime, ramming police cars, then resisting and threatening the cop
    they are teaching the kids -''WHITES ARE KILLING US FOR NO REASON'''
    Last edited by Moulin; 01 Oct 17, 14:37.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    these 8 year olds are being taught to be anti-police, pro-criminal
    so the cycle goes on and on--disrespect police--resist lawful orders by police-get shot

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/09/20/yo...ational-anthem
    BS! They are being taught to respect the rules and the national anthem, something they should already know. I did at that age.

Leave a comment:

• SRV Ron
    replied
    Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
    Public schools are already like jails with cops on duty. I would like to see all schools privatized and have parents pay for their education. Anyone that doesn't make the standard can pick up trash on the side of the road.
    I guess you never heard of the property tax, sales tax, and sin taxes, all of which are levied equally on both the rich, the working class, retirees, couples with no children, and welfare recipient to pay for the wasteful spending in the public schools and the salaries of tenured unionized teachers, people that cannot be fired for poor performance.

Far better, a voucher system where parents would be allowed to select the school of their choice, be it a private academy, church run school, charter, or the public school. That would force all school systems to compete for the students by providing a quality education tailored for the requirements of the parents.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    With this con I almost lost my lunch.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Originally posted by Salinator View Post
    How do you make so much crap up? When did Trump infringed on their right to free speech?
    He hasn't. But if he could, would he?

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    Free Speech is not consequence free speech.

Just because your freedom of speech can not be infringed by the law itself (outside of what has been accepted as specific types of speech), doesn't mean that it's magically free of any consequences.

I could run through the West side blasting racial epithets, it's my right. But consequences are 1) I'd be fired from my job and 2) I'd get the crap beat out of me by the denizens of the West side.

When people confuse freedom to do something with freedom of any consequence from doing something, that is when freedom is replaced with tyranny.

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
    I don't know what celebrity apprentice has to do with anything, but Trump wasn't in office when the protests began. Trump had nothing to do with the protests until he infringed on their right to free speech.
    How do you make so much crap up? When did Trump infringed on their right to free speech?

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X