High School to ban kneeling during anthemn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    BS! They are being taught to respect the rules and the national anthem, something they should already know. I did at that age.
    did you see my link?
    Kap and company are pro-criminal--anti-police
    the coach told the kid people are protesting and rioting because blacks are being killed and no one is going to jail
    boy--talk about a self-destructive culture--no mention about being a criminal, committing a crime, ramming police cars, then resisting and threatening the cop
    they are teaching the kids -''WHITES ARE KILLING US FOR NO REASON'''
    Last edited by Moulin; 01 Oct 17, 14:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin View Post
      did you see my link?
      Kap and company are pro-criminal--anti-police
      the coach told the kid people are protesting and rioting because blacks are being killed and no one is going to jail
      boy--talk about a self-destructive culture--no mention about being a criminal, committing a crime, ramming police cars, then resisting and threatening the cop
      they are teaching the kids -''WHITES ARE KILLING US FOR NO REASON'''
      Saw it - irrelevant. Teaching kids to have some respect for the life they are given for nothing is not a crime in any world I know of.

Apparently, you are trying to use teaching manners and respect as an entry point somehow for criminal behavior, but it isn't working.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Saw it - irrelevant. Teaching kids to have some respect for the life they are given for nothing is not a crime in any world I know of.

Apparently, you are trying to use teaching manners and respect as an entry point somehow for criminal behavior, but it isn't working.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
        what?
        Kap is protesting for criminals
        did you read, in my link,what the coach said?? they're shooting us and not going to jail--he mentions NOTHING of why the criminal was justifiably shot--so he's not teaching that criminality is wrong--but teaching police are wrong for killing a black for no reason--which is a LIE
        the coach probably didn't even tell the kids these people shot are criminals
        Last edited by Moulin; 01 Oct 17, 14:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin View Post
          what?
          Kap is protesting for criminals
          did you read, in my link,what the coach said?? they're shooting us and not going to jail--he mentions NOTHING of why the criminal was justifiably shot--so he's not teaching that criminality is wrong--but teaching police are wrong for killing a black for no reason--which is a LIE
          the coach probably didn't even tell the kids these people shot are criminals
          This thread is about a school requiring it's team to stand for the anthem.

I have no idea what you are trying to talk about, bujt it is NOT the thread itself. Get back on topic.

Comment

I have no idea what you are trying to talk about, bujt it is NOT the thread itself. Get back on topic.

Comment

High School to ban kneeling during anthemn

Comment

shut down the forum
                for every thread cannot have opposing views/etc of the topic--correct?

Comment

You came here with a pretty sharp intention ,didn't you ?
                  To prove that the blacks have a criminal gene that the whites don't have .
                  That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                    You came here with a pretty sharp intention ,didn't you ?
                    To prove that the blacks have a criminal gene that the whites don't have .
                    Seb - you let the cat outta the bag...no one was supposed to know that...
                    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                    IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X