November 4th and Anti-fa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 4th and Anti-fa.

Well it seems as though they are going to try and throw a revolution.

https://refusefascism.org/2017/08/06...egime-must-go/

Seems to me a great opportunity to nab these snowflakes in outright sedition.

What do you think?
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Since they'll mostly be rioting in Blue states and in the bluest of blue cities I say let them $h!+ in their own nests to their heart's content while the rest of the nation recoils at their violent, racist, hateful, nasty, narrow-minded "protests."

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
      ...What do you think?...
      They can include me out. My calendar is already full for the 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        Since they'll mostly be rioting in Blue states and in the bluest of blue cities I say let them $h!+ in their own nests to their heart's content while the rest of the nation recoils at their violent, racist, hateful, nasty, narrow-minded "protests."
        Once outside of the "blue cities" many "blue states" like mine do have a significant "red" population in the rural areas. We'll have to keep the "antifa" idiots contained.

Most of these "wastes of human skin" can't and don't know how to raise their own food or work to support themselves so have to wonder what little they are thinking if really planning this. Do they really think the "evil corporations" running the "big box" grocery stores; Costco, Whole Foods, etc., will re-stock the shelves for the secondary rounds of looting ?

Seems we are getting a real world insight into the waste of taxpayer fund$ that gave these idjots some edumacation.

Comment

These Antifa people are insane.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            Coming from you, that is hilarious
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Hmm...

I sitll have the Guy Fawkes (V) costume ... maybe its time for a little payback with the old infiltration and sabotage routine.
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Given the Trump admin's history, it's probably not safe to visit that site. I wouldn't recommend clicking on it.
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bwaha;3408602]Well it seems as though they are going to try and throw a revolution.

Absolutely, and they are by definition domestic terrorists, so throw everything at 'em.
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                    Well it seems as though they are going to try and throw a revolution.

What do you think?
                    Is that from the onion?
                    Go for it, I say. If anything is still needed to utterly discredit these delusional creeps, an attempted revolution should do it.
                    "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

Could they reschedule?

Say for the 8th?

I'd like to have the victory celebration on the Marine Corps Birthday, but I just don't think that Antifa could last 6 days. They might even need to bump it up to the afternoon of the 9th, to be honest.
                      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                        Could they reschedule?

Say for the 8th?

I'd like to have the victory celebration on the Marine Corps Birthday, but I just don't think that Antifa could last 6 days. They might even need to bump it up to the afternoon of the 9th, to be honest.
                        Nah - they HAVE to do it on the 4th because it's a Saturday. They don't want to have to take time off from school.......(or their day jobs...)
                        ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                        IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Surprised they didn't go with the 7th: centennial of the October Revolution.
                          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

All in all its a good thing that they are identifying themselves. Signed up on the net...

What a bunch of friggen idiots...
                            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X