Another Progressive idiot in the news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Progressive idiot in the news

Seems a school librarian in Massachusetts doesn't like the First Lady or current administration giving her school books...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/lib...cid=spartandhp

"My students have access to a school library with over nine thousand volumes and a librarian with a graduate degree in library science. Multiple studies show that schools with professionally staffed libraries improve student performance," wrote Phipps Soeiro.
    Phipps Soeiro also criticized Education Secretary Betsy DeVos and the Trump administration's education policy.
    "Why not go out of your way to gift books to underfunded and underprivileged communities that continue to be marginalized and maligned by policies put in place by Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos?" she wrote.
    Translation:

I'm going to use an irrelevant appeal to authority to diss the administration followed by and unfounded conclusion that supports my irrelevant appeal.
    But, mostly I just hate Trump and everything he and his administration does so I'm using the opportunity he gave me to slam him on a national stage.

The school district, being a bit more savvy than this idiot librarian, slammed her for her efforts:

We have counseled the employee on all relevant policies, including the policy against public resources being used for political purposes," the district said.

These people need to be fired for being Democratic leftist assholes.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
      Good luck with that...

Comment

All this librarian needed to do was say "Thank you very much Ms Trump." and then shut up.
        ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
        IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Not a crime - a severe genetic deficiency.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Not a crime - a severe genetic deficiency.
            She said it herself... (I paraphrase) "I went to a major university where I got a liberal arts degree in the dying field of library science (using that world liberally) after many years, and came out of that institution far stupider than I went in..."

Or, something like that...

Comment

She dressed up as a Dr. Seuss character for work months before saying it was racist.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tml#newcomment
              "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
                She dressed up as a Dr. Seuss character for work months before saying it was racist.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tml#newcomment
                It only became racist once the Trump administration started wanting to give the books away...

Does the Left just not get that anything you put on the web is there for everyone on the planet to see...?

Did you notice her protest sign in the bottom picture? "Knowledge is power. Read, write, resist"

Resist what?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  It only became racist once the Trump administration started wanting to give the books away...

Does the Left just not get that anything you put on the web is there for everyone on the planet to see...?

Did you notice her protest sign in the bottom picture? "Knowledge is power. Read, write, resist"

Resist what?
                  This is why we have snowflakes: people like this are indoctrinating our children.
                  "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Unfortunately, that is not regarded as a crime, but is a legal requirement for Democratic Party membership and political office.
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X