Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zinke: One-third of Interior employees not loyal to Trump

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    It's kind of weird, but that is the same percentage of people suffering from mental health issues in this country. Democrats are some crazy mother ****ers!

    Originally posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    If you take it purely on the numbers, it should be about 40% (being the number of average joes who are Dumocfrats... versus 40% who are Repuglicans....) and around 20% who couldn't make up their mind on a good day. (Typical for Gov't employees!)

    Sounds like he's got himself a deal if only 30% are "not loyal". (.... and where in the hell did THAT requirement come from?)
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

    ~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
      If you take it purely on the numbers, it should be about 40% (being the number of average joes who are Dumocfrats... versus 40% who are Repuglicans....) and around 20% who couldn't make up their mind on a good day. (Typical for Gov't employees!)

      Sounds like he's got himself a deal if only 30% are "not loyal". (.... and where in the hell did THAT requirement come from?)
      Actually, right now it's about 30% Democrat, 25% Republican, and 45% Independent nationwide.

      Democrat registration is slowly falling, down about a percent a year lately, while Republicans have seen a bigger drop in their registration. Independents are now the largest voting bloc there is, and will likely be a majority of voters by 2020.

      One should also note, that by state the Democrats are rapidly losing ground and are likely by 2020 to only be solidly in about 11 or 12 states with only a few more being competitive. If that trend continues to hold, the Democrats have just about permanently lost the Senate for the foreseeable future.

      The Republicans, on the other hand, need to get their act together as a party or they're going to be replaced by something else.

      As for government workers they tend more often to be Democrats than the general population, particularly ones in a union. Democrats have about a 10% advantage in numbers in government.



      http://news.gallup.com/poll/146786/D...e-Workers.aspx

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        Actually, right now it's about 30% Democrat, 25% Republican, and 45% Independent nationwide.

        Democrat registration is slowly falling, down about a percent a year lately, while Republicans have seen a bigger drop in their registration. Independents are now the largest voting bloc there is, and will likely be a majority of voters by 2020.

        One should also note, that by state the Democrats are rapidly losing ground and are likely by 2020 to only be solidly in about 11 or 12 states with only a few more being competitive. If that trend continues to hold, the Democrats have just about permanently lost the Senate for the foreseeable future.

        The Republicans, on the other hand, need to get their act together as a party or they're going to be replaced by something else.

        As for government workers they tend more often to be Democrats than the general population, particularly ones in a union. Democrats have about a 10% advantage in numbers in government.



        http://news.gallup.com/poll/146786/D...e-Workers.aspx

        That's seven years old.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

        Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

        you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
          That's seven years old.
          It's gotten worse, not better. Fewer independents and Republicans today than then.

          Comment


          • #20
            It's a fool time job proving you wrong.

            http://news.gallup.com/poll/15370/pa...filiation.aspx
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

            Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

            you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
              It's kind of weird, but that is the same percentage of people suffering from mental health issues in this country. Democrats are some crazy mother ****ers!
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

              Comment

              Latest Topics

              Collapse

              Working...
              X