honoring--criminals !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honoring--criminals !!

now '''they'' officially are honoring CRIMINALS !!
    http://fox2now.com/2017/09/22/st-lou...th-resolution/

Smith pled guilty once in January 2010 for possession and intent to distribute marijuana.

Earlier, in 2007, he pled guilty to illegal possession of a firearm.

In 2010, he was sentenced to prison for five years on the drug charge and three years on the weapons charge, to be served at the same time.

He served 14 months and was released on parole in May 2011, almost seven months to the day before he was shot.

It has also been said that Smith was “known to have a gun on him.”

In fact, Judge Timothy Wilson even wrote in his ruling that "an urban heroin dealer not in possession of a firearm would be an anomaly."

But is that a proper characterization of Smith?

http://www.kmov.com/story/36407224/a...iminal-history
    look at the last line--the news is trying to make Smith look like a good guy

'''they'' will always be where they are if they honor criminals
    ''little Johnny, I hope you can grow up to be like Mr. Smith''
    ''we are so proud to accept this honor--what a great person our son turned out to be''
    Last edited by Moulin; 23 Sep 17, 11:21.

Liberals love a cause...
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Liberals love a cause...
      Progressives love a lost cause...

And, they are more than willing to drag you to Hell with them.

Comment

I would like a lefty/lib/etc explain this to me

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin View Post
          I suggest you take a more practical and less polarizing stance and contact the City of St. Louis.
          "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

Comment

You would have to go to a major university and study for many, many, years to become this stupid. This level of stupid doesn't exist in nature... It kills itself off or gets killed off.

Comment

Originally posted by Rutger View Post
              I suggest you take a more practical and less polarizing stance and contact the City of St. Louis.
              I did
              what's your point??polarizing? what?
              I'm against criminals/criminality ..that's not a good stance?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                You would have to go to a major university and study for many, many, years to become this stupid. This level of stupid doesn't exist in nature... It kills itself off or gets killed off.
                thank you...I think it is stupid plus something else--
                and the MSM/local news always have some ''lefty'' to cry about the criminal/lefty side of the story--they never zero in on the criminal and his actions

Comment

Originally posted by Rutger View Post
                  a plaque for MBrown!!!?? the picture is of him in his graduation outfit!!!
                  http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...a098d2566.html
                  ''MBrown was a great man, like Pierre Laclede....with a felony already [ that wasn't at all serious ], he stole from a store, attacked the clerk, then attacked a cop.....we are so proud''

Comment

They take down monuments to white heros and replace them with black criminals. WTF?

a plaque for MBrown!!!?? the picture is of him in his graduation outfit!!!
                    http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...a098d2566.html
                    ''MBrown was a great man, like Pierre Laclede....with a felony already [ that wasn't at all serious ], he stole from a store, attacked the clerk, then attacked a cop.....we are so proud''
                    My worst jump story:
                    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                    No lie.

~
                    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                      They take down monuments to white heros and replace them with black criminals. WTF?
                      the politicians are afraid
                      afraid to say the criminal got what he deserved

Comment

...and now we see the trickle-down effect. NFL football players 'taking a knee' during the playing of our National Anthem all because white cops are not being 'fair' to black criminals.
                        ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                        IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                          Progressives love a lost cause...

And, they are more than willing to drag you to Hell with them.
                          True, but since I'm perfectly unwilling to be dragged along, they have a big problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                            ...and now we see the trickle-down effect. NFL football players 'taking a knee' during the playing of our National Anthem all because white cops are not being 'fair' to black criminals.
                            They're not protesting - they are kneeling and bowing their heads in subservience and obedience to the flag and national anthem.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                              but it's ok for them [BLM/lefties/libs] to deny the right to protest at Charlottesville ..what hypocrites...it's ok to protest only if they agree with your speech/protest ....
                              Last edited by Moulin; 25 Sep 17, 13:53.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X