X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dibble201Bty
    replied
    Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
    Senegalese are black people , thus my remark , since apparently , and that's new to me , Herr Hitler was fond of Africa.
    I'm sure that Herr Hitler got a phone call whilst petting Blondi, and gave it the nod.

Slaughtering people is bad whoever they are.

Paul

Leave a comment:

• sebfrench76
    replied
    You are a real tightrope walker , Mr Jackson. .
    Hat's off.

But be careful ,some crossing winds up there.

Leave a comment:

• Stonewall_Jack
    replied
    Dear mr Jackson , 20 miles away from my house , in June 40, 6 Senegalese Riflemen had their throats cut by REGULAR SOLDIERS FROM THE HONORABLE ERWIN ROMMEL'S DIVISIONS..
    Indeed a very innovative way to prove a tolerance for black people.
    The Reich also was 98% Christian but also persecuted any Christians who helped Jews or whom opposed the Reich. I have no doubt the Reich treated harshly any black who opposed the Reich.

Here are black folks serving the Third Reich, getting along well with their white comrades,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_A...Arabien%22.jpg

DEAR SEB FRENCH
    . See I can use caps as well.Hows your day going man ? Use the caps and sarcasm against ISIL members and actual people who support the Reich

Louis Farrakhan has spoken in a positive manner of Hitler. There are to this day black folks whom admire Hitler. The only thing morally that matters in the topic is if one is for or agaisnt the Reich, Im for the allies for the USSR, USA and UK the countries which saved the world from Hitler.
    Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 26 Sep 17, 13:45.

Leave a comment:

• slick24
    replied
    Doesn't matter the color of the people he killed. He killed so he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law whether the victim is white, black, purple, green, red, etc.

Doesn't matter what he read in his leisure time either.

Leave a comment:

• sebfrench76
    replied
    Originally posted by Dibble201Bty View Post
    So what of wormhoudt a few days earlier?

http://www.coalhousefort-gallery.com...acre-site.html

Paul
    Senegalese are black people , thus my remark , since apparently , and that's new to me , Herr Hitler was fond of Africa.

Leave a comment:

• slick_miester
    replied
    Originally posted by phil74501 View Post
    Goebbels or Hess...we'll let you decide.
    Can't be: don't like dogs.

By the way, what is it with white supremacists and dogs? Is it written somewhere that if you're a bigot that you have to own a dog, or is it just a pining for a glorious past?

That's what we need: more dogs -- and fewer porch monkeys.

Leave a comment:

• Moulin
    replied
    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
    To my knowledge the only recent acts of terror committed by blacks and race related would be the police shootings and the recent church shooting. ALL of which have threads here and have been discussed. So stop trying to coverup when it happens with whites.

Your attempt at deflecting aside, there is a growing racial divide perpetrated by both blacks and whites.

The best thing that could happen is for a politician to step up and put a plan on the table for blacks and whites to amicably split. There is no other way forward.
    you bring up hate crime--I bring up hate crime statistics--very on topic
    blacks commit more hate crimes per capita
    the best thing is for the MSM to tell the truth about hate crimes/racism
    for black leaders to realize the truth--see ''honoring criminals'' thread

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Originally posted by Moulin View Post
    blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites
    murder at over SEVEN times the rate
    To my knowledge the only recent acts of terror committed by blacks and race related would be the police shootings and the recent church shooting. ALL of which have threads here and have been discussed. So stop trying to coverup when it happens with whites.

Your attempt at deflecting aside, there is a growing racial divide perpetrated by both blacks and whites.

The best thing that could happen is for a politician to step up and put a plan on the table for blacks and whites to amicably split. There is no other way forward.

Leave a comment:

• Dibble201Bty
    replied
    Dear mr Jackson , 20 miles away from my house , in June 40, 6 Senegalese Riflemen had their throats cut by REGULAR SOLDIERS FROM THE HONORABLE ERWIN ROMMEL'S DIVISIONS..
    Indeed a very innovative way to prove a tolerance for black people.
    So what of wormhoudt a few days earlier?

http://www.coalhousefort-gallery.com...acre-site.html

Paul

Leave a comment:

• Cambronnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
    All I am suggesting is that people should wait until all the facts are presented and are done so by persons who are willing to append their name to them.

Well said.

Of course then we would have to rely on actual evidence instead of the prejudices of the OP.

I agree. The attack may have been racially motivated, but waiting for more evidence is better than leaping to a conclusion.

Leave a comment:

• Moulin
    replied
    Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
    Very alarming when you consider their population as a whole.
    even more considering many black on white hate murders/hate crimes are not labelled as such
    such as:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder..._and_Adam_Ward

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Very alarming when you consider their population as a whole.

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

Leave a comment:

• Moulin
    replied
    Originally posted by Persephone View Post
    the last 5 interracial murders in my city--have been black on white...and this goes back many years

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Moulin
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Which means that they must also be terrorists.

The definition of a "terrorist", however, is one who uses random acts of violence in order to achieve some sort of change. Murdering two people, despite the races involved, does not make the white guy a "terrorist" unless he has a specific agenda...remove all blacks from America, for example.

Having a speech by Hitler, while interesting, means absolutely nothing until someone proves that he was acting on the specific basis of that speech. In the meantime, both Discovery and AHC are running constant documentaries featuring Hitler, his ideology, and his speeches, meaning that millions of Americans are exposed to that stuff routinely, but we aren't doing anything murderous as a result.
    good points.....
    I have nazi memorabilia....my relative brought it home from WW2..I got it when he died .....I did not go out and buy it [ no money for that, anyway ] ....but I'm a WW2 reader/etc... been reading it for 3 decades
    some people collect WW2 memorabilia, and some of the German/nazi stuff is very valued--for it's WW2 aspect
    I read WW2--I am more abhorred by and realize more of what the nazis did than some who don't read about WW2
    Last edited by Moulin; 24 Sep 17, 08:17.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X