Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
    You should be happy ,no?
    So why complaining?Less blacks , less crime , no?
    At least ,following your logic , the one that you post here on a daily basis.
    But he isn't a racist.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
      But he isn't a racist.
      Of course he's not!
      He has some Sydney Bechett records.
      That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Dear mr Jackson , 20 miles away from my house , in June 40, 6 Senegalese Riflemen had their throats cut by REGULAR SOLDIERS FROM THE HONORABLE ERWIN ROMMEL'S DIVISIONS..
        Indeed a very innovative way to prove a tolerance for black people.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          Which means that they must also be terrorists.

The definition of a "terrorist", however, is one who uses random acts of violence in order to achieve some sort of change. Murdering two people, despite the races involved, does not make the white guy a "terrorist" unless he has a specific agenda...remove all blacks from America, for example.

Having a speech by Hitler, while interesting, means absolutely nothing until someone proves that he was acting on the specific basis of that speech. In the meantime, both Discovery and AHC are running constant documentaries featuring Hitler, his ideology, and his speeches, meaning that millions of Americans are exposed to that stuff routinely, but we aren't doing anything murderous as a result.
          good points.....
          I have nazi memorabilia....my relative brought it home from WW2..I got it when he died .....I did not go out and buy it [ no money for that, anyway ] ....but I'm a WW2 reader/etc... been reading it for 3 decades
          some people collect WW2 memorabilia, and some of the German/nazi stuff is very valued--for it's WW2 aspect
          I read WW2--I am more abhorred by and realize more of what the nazis did than some who don't read about WW2
          Last edited by Moulin; 24 Sep 17, 08:17.

Comment

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
              the last 5 interracial murders in my city--have been black on white...and this goes back many years

Comment

Very alarming when you consider their population as a whole.

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                My worst jump story:
                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                No lie.

~
                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                  Very alarming when you consider their population as a whole.
                  even more considering many black on white hate murders/hate crimes are not labelled as such
                  such as:
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder..._and_Adam_Ward

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                    All I am suggesting is that people should wait until all the facts are presented and are done so by persons who are willing to append their name to them.

Well said.

Of course then we would have to rely on actual evidence instead of the prejudices of the OP.

I agree. The attack may have been racially motivated, but waiting for more evidence is better than leaping to a conclusion.
                    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                      Dear mr Jackson , 20 miles away from my house , in June 40, 6 Senegalese Riflemen had their throats cut by REGULAR SOLDIERS FROM THE HONORABLE ERWIN ROMMEL'S DIVISIONS..
                      Indeed a very innovative way to prove a tolerance for black people.
                      So what of wormhoudt a few days earlier?

http://www.coalhousefort-gallery.com...acre-site.html

Paul
                      ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                      All human ills he can subdue,
                      Or with a bauble or medal
                      Can win mans heart for you;
                      And many a blessing know to stew
                      To make a megloamaniac bright;
                      Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                      The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin View Post
                        blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites
                        murder at over SEVEN times the rate
                        To my knowledge the only recent acts of terror committed by blacks and race related would be the police shootings and the recent church shooting. ALL of which have threads here and have been discussed. So stop trying to coverup when it happens with whites.

Your attempt at deflecting aside, there is a growing racial divide perpetrated by both blacks and whites.

The best thing that could happen is for a politician to step up and put a plan on the table for blacks and whites to amicably split. There is no other way forward.
                        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                          To my knowledge the only recent acts of terror committed by blacks and race related would be the police shootings and the recent church shooting. ALL of which have threads here and have been discussed. So stop trying to coverup when it happens with whites.

Your attempt at deflecting aside, there is a growing racial divide perpetrated by both blacks and whites.

The best thing that could happen is for a politician to step up and put a plan on the table for blacks and whites to amicably split. There is no other way forward.
                          you bring up hate crime--I bring up hate crime statistics--very on topic
                          blacks commit more hate crimes per capita
                          the best thing is for the MSM to tell the truth about hate crimes/racism
                          for black leaders to realize the truth--see ''honoring criminals'' thread

Comment

Originally posted by phil74501 View Post
                            Goebbels or Hess...we'll let you decide.
                            Can't be: don't like dogs.

By the way, what is it with white supremacists and dogs? Is it written somewhere that if you're a bigot that you have to own a dog, or is it just a pining for a glorious past?

That's what we need: more dogs -- and fewer porch monkeys.
                            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by Dibble201Bty View Post
                              So what of wormhoudt a few days earlier?

http://www.coalhousefort-gallery.com...acre-site.html

Paul
                              Senegalese are black people , thus my remark , since apparently , and that's new to me , Herr Hitler was fond of Africa.

Comment

Doesn't matter the color of the people he killed. He killed so he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law whether the victim is white, black, purple, green, red, etc.

Doesn't matter what he read in his leisure time either.

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X