White man accused of killing 2 blacks had Hitler speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White man accused of killing 2 blacks had Hitler speech

A 23-year-old white man arrested Tuesday was accused of killing two black men and firing on a black family in a string of attacks that police say may have been racially motivated.

A law enforcement official said they had found a copy of an Adolf Hitler speech at the home of Kenneth James Gleason, and investigators said DNA on shell casings and other evidence link him to the crimes.
    http://www.philly.com/philly/news/na...fcd6f56c0.html
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Well, just having a copy of a Hitler speech doesn't make one a Nazi anymore than having a copy of an Ayn Rand book doesn't make one a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
      Well, just having a copy of a Hitler speech doesn't make one a Nazi anymore than having a copy of an Ayn Rand book doesn't make one a moron.
      I like Ayn Rand far more than Adolf Hitler. Why don't you? What are you, an antisemite?

I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
        I like Ayn Rand far more than Adolf Hitler. Why don't you? What are you, an antisemite?
        Ayn Rand. A little too warm and fuzzy for my taste...

Comment

He targeted a black family in his neighborhood and then killed two other black men. With the Hitler speech, it becomes pretty clear that this was a racially motivated act of terror.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
            He targeted a black family in his neighborhood and then killed two other black men. With the Hitler speech, it becomes pretty clear that this was a racially motivated act of terror.
            Yeah, but wasn't Hitler's particular bÍte noire really the Jews, while viewing the Negros simply as the Jews' malleable lackeys?

Do I have a future as a defense attorney or what.

Comment

Yeah, but wasn't Hitler's particular bÍte noire really the Jews, while viewing the Negros simply as the Jews' malleable lackeys?

Do I have a future as a defense attorney or what.
              The entire country does well in defending white terrorist.
              - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

The entire country does well in defending white terrorist.
                Well you should support armed citizens and support the NRA so that citizens can defend themselves...
                Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Tacti,
                  Could this be a racially motivated killing? Yes. Quite possibly.
                  However, just because an anonymous police source says there was a Hitler speech, does not make it a fact. Second, what was the speech about - economics, race, foreign policy? Hitler droned on about lots of things. Third, what else did he have in his library? A dozen Ayn Rand books? Who knows. One possible Hitler speech on an unknown subject seems a pretty anemic basis for suggesting a racially motivated killing. Lot of people commit lots of crimes having who knows what in their library. Best to wait until actual ascertained and verified facts come out.

Comment

...just having a copy of a Hitler speech doesn't make one a Nazi...
                    I agree. I've got a copy of Mein Kampf. Having the speech is more or less meaningless and a tad bit sensationalist journalism.

Comment

Yet another post on racism by the OP.

Again, I reiterate. Sticky. Sticky. Sticky.

Tuebor

Comment

Please don't feed the troll.......
                        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Tacti,
                          Could this be a racially motivated killing? Yes. Quite possibly.
                          However, just because an anonymous police source says there was a Hitler speech, does not make it a fact. Second, what was the speech about - economics, race, foreign policy? Hitler droned on about lots of things. Third, what else did he have in his library? A dozen Ayn Rand books? Who knows. One possible Hitler speech on an unknown subject seems a pretty anemic basis for suggesting a racially motivated killing. Lot of people commit lots of crimes having who knows what in their library. Best to wait until actual ascertained and verified facts come out.
                          I have a confession to make: I own a copy of Mein Kampf. What does that make me?

Comment

I have a confession to make: I own a copy of Mein Kampf. What does that make me?
                            Goebbels or Hess...we'll let you decide.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                              Well you should support armed citizens and support the NRA so that citizens can defend themselves...
                              I always have. I don't see how that excuses this though?
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X