Gender-neutral insanity!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gender-neutral insanity!!!

Elementary school teacher apologizes over letter requesting students use gender-neutral pronouns

You cannot make stuff like this up.

Chloe Bressack, a fifth grade math and science teacher at Canopy Oaks Elementary School, sent a letter home to parents last week requesting students use "they, them (and) their" when addressing the teacher, USA Today reports.

"One thing that you should know about me is that I use gender neutral terms. My prefix is Mx. (pronounced Mix)," the letter read. "Additionally, my pronouns are 'they, them, their' instead of 'he, his, she, hers.'"
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3513671
    Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
    Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Is it any wonder that a pubic school edumacation is worthless?

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
      Chloe Bressack, a fifth grade math and science teacher at Canopy Oaks Elementary School, sent a letter home to parents last week requesting students use "they, them (and) their" when addressing the teacher, USA Today reports.

"One thing that you should know about me is that I use gender neutral terms. My prefix is Mx. (pronounced Mix)," the letter read. "Additionally, my pronouns are 'they, them, their' instead of 'he, his, she, hers.'"
      "Mx Bressack"? How about "A$$hole Bressack"? How about "Fckhead Bressack"? How about "Time-waster Bressack"? How much time is being devoted to this pronoun crappola at the the expense of math and science instruction?
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

I'd demand my child never set foot in "its" classroom or I'd sue the **** out of that school if they would not respect my wishes. My fifth grader would NOT need to learn gender neutral pronouns as part of HIS or HER's public education.

Comment

Originally posted by Legionnaire66 View Post
          I'd demand my child never set foot in "its" classroom or I'd sue the **** out of that school if they would not respect my wishes. My fifth grader would NOT need to learn gender neutral pronouns as part of HIS or HER's public education.
          That sentiment makes you a "revanchist", or some such B.S. term that the enemy are lifting straight out of the old USSR.
          And they mean to put you in prison for that-

A new bill being considered by the California State Senate would punish people who “willfully and repeatedly” refuse “to use a transgender resident’s preferred name or pronouns” in a public health, retirement or housing institution.
          The bill, SB 219, was proposed by State Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco). It includes several other provisions that require a health facility, for example, to honor the gender identity of a patient, meaning that the patient must be admitted to a room that comports with his or her chosen gender; allowed to use whatever bathroom he or she wants to use; and wear whatever clothing or cosmetics he or she decides to wear. It has gone through several amendments.

CBN News notes: “Fines for repeat offenders could be as high as $1,000 and a jail term of up to a year.”
          http://www.breitbart.com/california/...ender-pronoun/

Washington State Gender-Neutral Vocabulary Law Signed By Jay Inslee

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3135734.html

Use wrong pronoun for transgender senior? California may punish you
          http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/19...ay-punish.html
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
              No no. This is gender neutral.

Comment

Comment

,,,,,and then they wonder why it is that students don't learn anything of use in school.

I rail and bitch and yell every time pay raises for teachers comes up..... let's see some results before we give them any more money.

I know..... it hurts the "good" teachers. That just might get the "good teachers" to get rid of those who would hold all back.

SOMETHING has to be done. The current methodology is not showing much in the way of results,

GG
                  "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

"Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

Comment

If a male urinates side-saddle, is that gender neutral?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Comment

"Hey, Bitch, what's for home work?
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

I accept that there are a very very small number of unfortunate people where something has gone wrong with the wiring in their brains they do not have the right sex organs. But the vast majority of people are either male or female. And even those with the wrong bits are either male or female just with the wrong parts attached.
                          Sex is much deeper than simply genitals. I watched a documentary about a poor boy who had must of his penis cut off as a baby when he was circumcised. His parents on the advice of some PC doctor had the rest of it chopped off and brought him up as a girl as an experiment. Yet he always knew that something was wrong and on becoming an adult tried to live as a man. Unfortunately the strain led to him committing suicide.
                          "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                            That sentiment makes you a "revanchist", or some such B.S. term that the enemy are lifting straight out of the old USSR.
                            And they mean to put you in prison for that-

A new bill being considered by the California State Senate would punish people who “willfully and repeatedly” refuse “to use a transgender resident’s preferred name or pronouns” in a public health, retirement or housing institution.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/...ender-pronoun/

Washington State Gender-Neutral Vocabulary Law Signed By Jay Inslee

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3135734.html

Use wrong pronoun for transgender senior? California may punish you
                            http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/19...ay-punish.html

this isn't message board talk-I'm so over this society and this is why I am armed.

The Law enforcement community in my areas WOULD never prosecute that law.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                              "Hey, Bitch, what's for home work?
                              That would be Mx. Bitch...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X