Trump's Right Again: Bugging Trump Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    At this point... about 20 months into the Trump - Russia - election thing, there is zero evidence to date that the Russian government was actively meddling in the US election. Sure, there's ongoing rumor, innuendo, and the like, but no hard evidence of it actually occurring.

Susan Rice et al., did what they did for political advantage, not for national security. That became a cover story when this scandal was first exposed.
    All the people in the intelligence community disagree with you. Susan Rice had certainly many justifications to request the unmasking of many Americans. As for other cases, including diplomats there is zero evidence that they requested or got anything illegal. In fact, even if the information is accurate, we do not even know how many of these unmasking are related to Trump's associates or to completely other issues. Diplomats are certainly recipients of intelligence gathering products.

On the other hand. Trump's DOJ has said that his claim about the wiretapping was wrong. And, according to sources, we even hear that Manafort was not monitored while he was a campaign manager...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...iretapped.html
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post
      Let me help you:

What you actually mean is that the NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER requested to get information about American individuals who had contacts with foreigners that even the intelligence agencies had found suspicious and worthy of monitoring them because among other things they had evidence (which later proved to be right) that they were meddling with the US elections. Apparently, having Putin hacking US computers and organizing an election campaign in the US is your idea of how we should avoid tyranny...
      What? T.A. Gardner is right, there is no concreate evidence that Trump colluded with Russia; there's just a narrative. The U.S., and all countries for that matter, routinely record communications with foreign diplomats. What matters here is that the U.S. ambassador to the U.N., who has no official role in the intelligence community, asked that over 260 Americans including Trump associates be unmasked. Not only is this unheard-of, it was during an election year.
      "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
        What? T.A. Gardner is right, there is no concreate evidence that Trump colluded with Russia; there's just a narrative. The U.S., and all countries for that matter, routinely record communications with foreign diplomats. What matters here is that the U.S. ambassador to the U.N., who has no official role in the intelligence community, asked that over 260 Americans including Trump associates be unmasked. Not only is this unheard-of, it was during an election year.
        I did not talk about "collusion" (for which we certainly have evidence worth of examination, such as TRump Jr's contacts). I was talking about the Russian meddling, and he was saying that ".. there is zero evidence to date that the Russian government was actively meddling in the US election," which contradicts 100% the intelligence assessments.
        As for the ambassador, the "including Trump associates" is too vague. How many? One out of 260? 30 out of 260? Were these people participating in the Trump campaign or were they just businessmen who Trump just knew? Plus, we already know that people like Flynn were monitored when they were talking to Russian diplomats. Such vague language is meaningless.

What we DID find when we got details about Susan Rice's unmasking was that Devin Nunes was deceiving us when he made claims that some of her unmaskings were not related to Russia or Ukraine. When we found the details was that even though some of her requests WERE about conversations between US citizens and UAE representatives, the issue WAS related to Russia...

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...in-undisclosed

But several Republican lawmakers who attended the September interview with Rice have said that they have seen no evidence that she acted inappropriately or illegally.

The Trump Tower meeting with Zayed has raised eyebrows on Capitol Hill for another reason: It preceded a separate effort by the UAE, brokered by Trump ally Erik Prince, to facilitate a back-channel communication between Russia and the incoming Trump White House.
        So, after we have reached a dead-end with Rice, we suddenly have new stories which use some very vague terminology to claim that there was foul play with the Obama's administration unmasking.
        Last edited by pamak; 22 Sep 17, 19:40.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post
          All the people in the intelligence community disagree with you.
          Better : All the people in Deep State disagree with you .

Comment

We have now the proof that at the order of the WH,Deep State was spying on the Trump campaign, hoping to influence the outcome of the elections .

The alternative is that Deep State was spying without any order( which is as bad,or worse) and also unlikely,given the anti Trump bias of Deep State ,the WH and the GOP. That far have the US slid down to a totalitarian state . And, don't say that the election of Trump has changed anything: Deep State and the Shadow Party are still there, are still intriguing against the legitimate president of the US .

Later generations will ask themselves incredulously : how was it possible that a band of fascists could transform US in a totalitarian society ?

And their conclusion will be : it was possible by the cowardice and avarice of the moderates in the Democratic and Republican parties .

These moderates were people who enthusiastically were changing their convictions (if they had any ones)for $$$.

After the war ,the Germans said : Wir haben es nicht gewust and there was the Gestapo (not every person is a martyr).

The moderates can not say : Wir haben es nicht gewust : everything happened publicly and there was no need for Deep State to threat people : they all followed the pied piper without any problem .
            Last edited by ljadw; 23 Sep 17, 08:29.

Comment

At this point... about 20 months into the Trump - Russia - election thing, there is zero evidence to date that the Russian government was actively meddling in the US election. Sure, there's ongoing rumor, innuendo, and the like, but no hard evidence of it actually occurring.

Susan Rice et al., did what they did for political advantage, not for national security. That became a cover story when this scandal was first exposed.
              Exactly, this is a Watergate x 10, using much harder methods (no-knock warrants and weaponizing whole Govt agencies to Dox hundreds of people) all for the sake of controlling the outcome of a political election.

Tyranny, in other words.

Given all the cheating and manipulation (see the Awan scandal & dead lawyers everywhere) it is likely that Trump won the LEGAL popular vote by 10 million votes or more.
              This is why the Dems always go all-out for unrestricted & illegal immigration; the demographic replacement of all the voters not on their side.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist;3406844[B
                ]Given[/B] all the cheating and manipulation (see the Awan scandal & dead lawyers everywhere) it is likely that Trump won the LEGAL popular vote by 10 million votes or more.
                This is why the Dems always go all-out for unrestricted & illegal immigration; the demographic replacement of all the voters not on their side.
                Given all those things that.... don't really have a basis in reality.....

Comment

The Awan scandal should be a major US investigation into espionage and mishandling of government documents. That 30+ members of Congress are involved should give anyone pause to wonder what potentially got compromised by these foreign agents. It should be a major questioning into how they got security clearances at all.

Those hard drives found in Awan's garage should be gone through with a fine toothed comb to discover what they knew or potentially knew.

Yet, it's all swept under the rug while the Trump-Russia dog and pony show goes nowhere and finds nothing concrete other than rumor and innuendo.

The Awan family and the Wasserman-Schultz scandal are real. There's one person in custody, and others sought for crimes. There's hard evidence of criminal misconduct, and yet the MSM says nothing. The Democrats are quiet about it, and the Republicans aren't making any noise to push for an investigation.

Comment

The Awan family and the Wasserman-Schultz scandal are real. There's one person in custody, and others sought for crimes. There's hard evidence of criminal misconduct, and yet the MSM says nothing. The Democrats are quiet about it, and the Republicans aren't making any noise to push for an investigation.
                    And THAT is the real horror of this situation.
                    Remember this next election cycle, and please vote against everyone currently holding office in next years Primary cycle.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X