Trump's Right Again: Bugging Trump Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's Right Again: Bugging Trump Tower

So it turns out Trump was right again. The FBI bugged Paul Manafort who had an apartment in Trump Tower and who had plenty of conversations with Trump.

It also turns out Samatha Power, Obama's UN ambassador, requested that more than 260 Americans including Trump associates be unmasked, even though she had no official role in the intelligence community.
    "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

It's not hard to predict the Party of Jackasses.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Mueller was involved too, wasn't he?

No wonder he is trying to ramp-up the dead "Trump-Russia-Russia-Russia!" thing.

Comment

Comment

87 I guess you have some worthy link yo support this?
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Been known for some time but our press is not on the job. They would rather cover Trump's tweets.
            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Well, IF it's been known some one has a worthy link to these Known facts.
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Again behind the power curve, try Google.

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                Well, IF it's been known some one has a worthy link to these Known facts.
                My worst jump story:
                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                No lie.

~
                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
                  So it turns out Trump was right again. The FBI bugged Paul Manafort who had an apartment in Trump Tower and who had plenty of conversations with Trump.

It also turns out Samatha Power, Obama's UN ambassador, requested that more than 260 Americans including Trump associates be unmasked, even though she had no official role in the intelligence community.
                  Bugging Manafort in Trump tower is the same as bugging Trump? Sure glad you cleared that up.
                  John

Play La Marseillaise. Play it!

Comment

Got to love the use of Foxnews and ANONYMOUS sources... seems anonymous sources are very, very bad and of course it's leaking information to the press which is also very, very bad. UNTIL those on the right like what is leaked by those anonymous sources

By the way try reading the Fox News story story that broke this... you'll find some interesting stuff near the bottom.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...urces-say.html

During congressional testimony since the unmasking controversy began, National Security Agency Director Adm. Mike Rogers has explained that unmasking is handled by the intelligence community in an independent review.

"We [the NSA] apply two criteria in response to their request: number one, you must make the request in writing. Number two, the request must be made on the basis of your official duties, not the fact that you just find this report really interesting and you're just curious,” he said in June. “It has to tie to your job and finally, I said two but there's a third criteria, and is the basis of the request must be that you need this identity to understand the intelligence you're reading."
                    The NSA determines who will be unmask. They only do so when the request meets the established criteria. So is Fox News is correct and she did request the unmasking she' NOT get anything unless the request meets NSA guidelines. So really a pointless point.
                    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                    “To talk of many things:
                    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                    Of cabbages—and kings—
                    And why the sea is boiling hot—
                    And whether pigs have wings.”
                    ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                      Got to love the use of Foxnews and ANONYMOUS sources... seems anonymous sources are very, very bad and of course it's leaking information to the press which is also very, very bad. UNTIL those on the right like what is leaked by those anonymous sources.
                      Do you mean this Fox News? As in the Fox News that published that debunked story on Seth Rich and has not yet retracted it? As in the Seth Rich story that has been exposed as patently false?

Fox News Hits Back at Lawsuit Over Botched Seth Rich ... - Snopes.com
                      http://www.snopes.com/2017/09/19/fox...th-rich-story/

3 days ago - Attorneys for the cable news station said that Rod Wheeler's lawsuit doesn't show he was defamed, and that it should be handled in arbitration. ... (The story was pulled from Fox’s web site a week after it published.) ... Wheeler alleges that he was defamed by being misquoted in a Fox ...

Lawsuit Alleges Fox News And Trump Supporter Created Fake - NPR
                      http://www.npr.org/.../lawsuit-alleg...ake-news-story
                      Aug 1, 2017 - Behind Fox News' Baseless Seth Rich Story: The Untold Tale ... A lawsuit alleges Fox News and a wealthy Trump supporter intended to deflect ...

Fox News Fights Back On Lawsuit Filed Over Seth Rich Story : NPR
                      http://www.npr.org/2017/09/19/.../fo...eth-rich-story
                      3 days ago - Fox News denies that a source in its story about Seth Rich's murder was defamed. ... Fox is seeking to scuttle yet another lawsuit — this one filed over a ... as false 'was essentially correct and worthy of further investigation.' ".

Lawsuit: Trump worked with Fox News to publish the #FAKENEWS ...
                      https://newrepublic.com/.../lawsuit-...enews-seth-ric...

Lawsuit: Trump worked with Fox News to publish the #FAKENEWS Seth Rich story. On May 16, just a few days after Donald Trump fired James Comey for ...

Fox News asks court to dismiss lawsuit filed over Seth Rich story - Sep ...
                      money.cnn.com/2017/09/19/media/fox-news-court...lawsuit-seth-rich/index.html

3 days ago - Fox News asks court to dismiss lawsuit filed over Seth Rich story ... expose how Fox and the individually named defendants created fake news ...

Lawsuit: Fox News concocted Seth Rich story with oversight from ...
                      money.cnn.com/2017/08/01/media/rod...seth-rich-fox-news-lawsuit/index.html

Aug 1, 2017 - Lawsuit: Fox News concocted Seth Rich story with oversight from White ... "Zimmerman, Butowsky and Fox had created fake news to advance ...

Fox News Defends Seth Rich Murder Story After Retracting Fake ...
                      http://www.newsweek.com/seth-rich-fo...-emails-667695

3 days ago - Fox News is fighting a lawsuit that alleges serious violations by one of its journalists.

Fox News asks court to dismiss suit with ties to Seth Rich coverage
                      https://www.usatoday.com/story/.../f...h.../680407001...

3 days ago - Fox News seeks dismissal of suit with contributor claims of fake ... staffer Seth Rich and his connection to WikiLeaks and leaks of DNC emails.

Seth Rich Case: Fox News Made Fake News to Protect Trump ...
                      https://www.nbcnews.com/news/...news...fake-news-prot...

Aug 1, 2017 - The private eye who investigated the unsolved murder of DNC aide Seth Rich claimed in a lawsuit Tuesday that a Fox News reporter put words ...
                      Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                      Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by JBark View Post
                        Bugging Manafort in Trump tower is the same as bugging Trump? Sure glad you cleared that up.
                        Trump said the Obama admin. bugged Trump Tower. That's what the liberal media, pundits, politicians had a fit over. They said he was wrong and unfit to be president just for suggesting it. It turns out Trump Tower was bugged, and it's even worse because they bugged Manafort, who was in talks with Trump and other leaders of the campaign team.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                          Got to love the use of Foxnews and ANONYMOUS sources... seems anonymous sources are very, very bad and of course it's leaking information to the press which is also very, very bad. UNTIL those on the right like what is leaked by those anonymous sources
                          That's beside the point. But for the sake of argument, I don't think anyone should leak Oval Office discussions or Trump's phone conversations with world leaders unless it was an urgent crisis.

In Samantha Power's case we have a U.N. amabassador asking to unmask over 260 Americans including Trump associates during an election year. Don't overthink it: a U.N. ambassador with no role in the intelligence community asking that Trump's associates and other Americans be exposed for potential leaks during an election year. Leaking this information, as some people reading this might not know, is a felony.

It's not surprising though, it's the same as when the IRS targeted Conservative groups or when ACORN enabled voter fraud during the '08 election. It was part of the Obama administration.

By the way try reading the Fox News story story that broke this... you'll find some interesting stuff near the bottom.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...urces-say.html

The NSA determines who will be unmask. They only do so when the request meets the established criteria. So is Fox News is correct and she did request the unmasking she' NOT get anything unless the request meets NSA guidelines. So really a pointless point.
                          Yes but the point is that an Obama official with no ties to the intelligence community made the requests in the first place. She wanted to expose Trump associates and other Americans to potential leaks. It was attempted tyranny, thank God nothing more.

Comment

That's beside the point. But for the sake of argument, I don't think anyone should leak Oval Office discussions or Trump's phone conversations with world leaders unless it was an urgent crisis.

In Samantha Power's case we have a U.N. amabassador asking to unmask over 260 Americans including Trump associates during an election year. Don't overthink it: a U.N. ambassador with no role in the intelligence community asking that Trump's associates and other Americans be exposed for potential leaks during an election year. Leaking this information, as some people reading this might not know, is a felony.

It's not surprising though, it's the same as when the IRS targeted Conservative groups or when ACORN enabled voter fraud during the '08 election. It was part of the Obama administration.

Yes but the point is that an Obama official with no ties to the intelligence community made the requests in the first place. She wanted to expose Trump associates and other Americans to potential leaks. It was attempted tyranny, thank God nothing more.
                            Let me help you:

What you actually mean is that the NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER requested to get information about American individuals who had contacts with foreigners that even the intelligence agencies had found suspicious and worthy of monitoring them because among other things they had evidence (which later proved to be right) that they were meddling with the US elections. Apparently, having Putin hacking US computers and organizing an election campaign in the US is your idea of how we should avoid tyranny...
                            My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post
                              Let me help you:

What you actually mean is that the NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER requested to get information about American individuals who had contacts with foreigners that even the intelligence agencies had found suspicious and worthy of monitoring them because among other things they had evidence (which later proved to be right) that they were meddling with the US elections. Apparently, having Putin hacking US computers and organizing an election campaign in the US is your idea of how we should avoid tyranny...
                              At this point... about 20 months into the Trump - Russia - election thing, there is zero evidence to date that the Russian government was actively meddling in the US election. Sure, there's ongoing rumor, innuendo, and the like, but no hard evidence of it actually occurring.

Susan Rice et al., did what they did for political advantage, not for national security. That became a cover story when this scandal was first exposed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X