Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump once again either releases UK info or making stuff up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Trump once again either releases UK info or making stuff up.

After this mornings terrorist bombing in a London Subway President Trump tweeted:

Another attack in London by a loser terrorist.These are sick and demented people who were in the sights of Scotland Yard. Must be proactive!
    The UK government answered back with:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...tack-unhelpful

United Kingdom officials, however, have not yet made public any information on the suspect in regards to whether or not they were on law enforcement's radar.
    And U.K. police spokesperson also characterized Trump's early morning tweets as "unhelpful."

"Pure speculation given we don’t know who is involved...Any speculation is unhelpful," the spokesperson told CNN
    So either President Trump is releasing information given through US/UK intel channels, once again, or he's just making stuff up.

Which is worse?
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

The man is a f^^king idiot......

Comment

ME TOO!!!

I tweeted a theory too. I thought that the terrorist bombing on the subway train was probably done by a terrorist in close proximity to Scotland Yard (given the mileage) and I got my information directly from MI6... ...and the Queen.
      Last edited by Jose50; 15 Sep 17, 09:39.
      ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
      IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

The facts in this case are no doubt worse than anything Trump can say or do.

That being said - releasing info on an ongoing investigation is something politicians (or even private individuals) should refrain from at all times.

One suspect leads to another and one name being mentioned anywhere will likely alert others - or worse, trigger desperate follow up attacks from fear of arrest.
        Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
          The facts in this case are no doubt worse than anything Trump can say or do.

That being said - releasing info on an ongoing investigation is something politicians (or even private individuals) should refrain from at all times.

One suspect leads to another and one name being mentioned anywhere will likely alert others - or worse, trigger desperate follow up attacks from fear of arrest.
          What it does is erode the feelings of trust that the western worlds Intel organizations rely on. By this time I'm sure the UK is wishing the main problem between the US President and the UK government was on the matter of just where in the heck is the Churchhill Bronze Bust located in the Whitehouse....

In this case I'm sure it was just my President shooting off his mouth and making stuff up. I hope so at least.
          “To talk of many things:
          Of cabbages—and kings—
          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
            What it does is erode the feelings of trust that the western worlds Intel organizations rely on..
            To be honest - I fear that ship sailed a while ago as far as Trump is concerned.

If you include the US president in anything, it will appear on Twitter shortly,

that's a given by now.

No doubt US security services and others take that into account.
            Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Comment

Somebody needs to listen to his own advice, President Trump:

“It’s just an absolutely terrible thing. In fact, I’m going to call the prime minister right now. We have to be tougher and we have to be smarter.
              “To talk of many things:
              Of cabbages—and kings—
              ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

It's no big deal. Mountain out of a molehill. The first person to critisise Trump's tweet in the UK was Nick Timothy, don't need to say more.
                "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Is he the head of your government?

It is a big deal!
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
                    The man is a f^^king idiot......
                    No, He's not. (IQ of 158, believe it or not!) On the other hand he must not be using that brain at all.

It must be tough to be so sheltered and rich only to discover that the world DOES revolve without your presence.

GG
                    "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

"Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

Comment

Originally posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
                      No, He's not. (IQ of 158, believe it or not!) On the other hand he must not be using that brain at all.

It must be tough to be so sheltered and rich only to discover that the world DOES revolve without your presence.

GG
                      Just because you have a so called high IQ,dosnt mean you have any common sense.

Toulon France
                      (Time to go back to Canada soon)

Comment

What it does is erode the feelings of trust that the western worlds Intel organizations rely on. By this time I'm sure the UK is wishing the main problem between the US President and the UK government was on the matter of just where in the heck is the Churchhill Bronze Bust located in the Whitehouse....
                        So, what did YOUR pResident do with that bronze bust?
                        In this case I'm sure it was just my President shooting off his mouth and making stuff up. I hope so at least.
                        Like "The Cambridge police acted stupidly?" and several other wrong comments that resulted in riots in Ferguson, Baltimore, and several other cities as a result of thugs that were shot by the police where local witnesses and security cameras backed up the police until they were pressured to shut up and the footage taken?

St Louis is still suffering from one such comment of that former pResident as the city is about ready to explode as a result of another court trial that found the officer innocent.

Keep fishing. Some day you just might get lucky and catch one.
                        “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post

Like "The Cambridge police acted stupidly?" and several other wrong comments that resulted in riots in Ferguson, Baltimore, and several other cities as a result of thugs that were shot by the police where local witnesses and security cameras backed up the police until they were pressured to shut up and the footage taken?

St Louis is still suffering from one such comment of that former pResident as the city is about ready to explode as a result of another court trial that found the officer innocent.

If you don't know the difference in importance between a local civil disturbance and international relations and terrorism, I don't know what to say...

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post

Sorry Ron, I thought you were a US citizen.. I did not realize you were not. I'll note that for now on.

The Bust was moved to the private residence upstairs.

The President Obama remarks did not cause the rioting in any city.

Nothing to fish. Simply quoting from the Presidents Tweets. The man puts them out there, not hard to understand them. So please explain why it's not true?
                            “To talk of many things:
                            Of cabbages—and kings—
                            ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                              If you don't know the difference in importance between a local civil disturbance and international relations and terrorism, I don't know what to say...
                              Food for thought; That really sounds like Benghazi on 9/11/12.

Maybe it is time to hold all politicians accountable no matter which party.
                              "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X