No announcement yet.

Trump administration backs bill to halt aid to Palestinians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No kidding. No more trolling pamak. I know, that's what you do but its tiresome...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
      Where did I say that Islam engages/promotes "human sacrifice" ???
      That was the Aztec religion, mostly gone now, though one might wonder given the agenda of La-RAZA*, which is similar to a "Palestinian" analogy you present.
      * La Raza;
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Raza
      http://humanevents.com/2006/04/07/em...about-la-raza/

... and one might wonder also on the aspect of Islamic Dogma where rewards are Greater in Paradise for the Martyrs ("sacrifices" ?) to the cause and spread of Islam ~ as mandated by Muhammad as one of his last orders.

But this is better discussed in this thread;
      Islam - Jihad - GWOT

Meanwhile ... The "Agenda" of the Islamic/Arab Nations bordering Palestine since 1948 to 1973+ has been the destruction and elimination of Isreal, for the most part to comply with the Doctrine of Dar Al-Islam. And when it comes to "political agreements", "negotiations", and "deals", especially with "secular" Muslims, we must remember the concept of Taqiyya;
      http://thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx

The "Palestinians" plight is the result of the actions of their Islamic/Arab Nation neighbors and the outdated precepts of the Islamic religion. The Fault lies with-in the Dar Al-Islam and it is theior guilt and responsibility to absorb their Islamic brethern~Palestinians same as Israel(and the West) absorbed Jews displaced due to Islamic aggrssions against Isreal and Jews.

So to return to topic of this thread, heck no the USA and West owe NOTHING to the "Palestinians" and the burden is upon their fellow Muslims whom played the major role in placing the "Palestinians" in their conundrum!

I gave you a perspective of the Iranian Jews about the culture of their former country to show that your analogy to the Aztec culture and its "human sacrifices" is totally wrong.

As for the Islamic doctrine, you really need to read the political history of the region and see that people like Nasser or Sadat or Arafat had nothing to do with any Sharia Law or Islamism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamism

Muslim Brotherhood[edit]

Some elements of the Brotherhood, though perhaps against orders, did engage in violence against the government, and its founder Al-Banna was assassinated in 1949 in retaliation for the assassination of Egypt's premier Mahmud Fami Naqrashi three months earlier.[142] The Brotherhood has suffered periodic repression in Egypt and has been banned several times, in 1948 and several years later following confrontations with Egyptian president Gamal Abdul Nasser, who jailed thousands of members for several years.
      There has been a long history of tension between secular Arabs and Islamists.

And by the way, I will says something that is totally irrelevant to this conversation (which is about modern time), but which I find it very interesting from a historical point of view: So, ironically, the concept of Sharia was the Muslim version of restricting the executive power of the rulers.

The following video talks in detail about the historical roots of Sharia ( starting @ 19:00)
      It also describes the modern tension between secular and Islamic Arabs
      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
        This IS a Military History forum and you might consider some time invested in learning such before posting more.

At the time Nazi Germany invaded Poland, "the West" in form of France and UK had treaty with Poland to come to mutual defense in case of German attack, but the USSR aspect wasn't in there. The USA was still playing the Neutral role and technically off the hook ~ sort of.

Meanwhile, the USSR moves into Eastern Poland weeks after the German invasion, and follows on with USSR taking the Baltic States and attacking Finland. UK and France were in midst of sending aid to Finlnad when Germany attacks Lowlands~Norway and eventually France. The West in form of UK and France rather distracted to do much about the USSR, a bit "tapped" as one could say.

The rest is history I hope i don't need to expand on here ...

Katyn massacre comes out about 40+ years later as the USSR is collapsing and other than some shock and some "outrage" at the revelation, what more would you suggest the "West" should have done that far down the historical track ... ???

Meanwhile, how about back to topic here ???
        I just point the double standard of guaranteeing Poland from Germany but not the USSR. The moment the USSR crossed the Western Polish borders as a German ally, it created the conditions for declaring war against it, and it does not matter if it joined the war later.

As for the Katyn massacre it ddid not come out 40 years later. What came forty years later are additional details of how the western leaders treated the issue, but it was obvious even then that the western countries were ready to cover the case. I talked about the calls by the Polish government-in-exile (in London) to have an international investigation which was denied. These calls were not denied 40 years later...
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post
          And i said in the beginning one can still engage the more moderates in the West Bank. Nobody said that the Israelis should engage Hamas or people who try to kill them.

The idea that somehow moderate Palestinians who DO reject terrorism should be engaged only after the complete elimination of terrorism is just an excuse to avoid negotiations. Nor does it make sense to expect that the Palestinians in the West Bank should somehow go after Hamas in Gaza to show their "zero-tolerance" for terrorism. As history shows, during periods of existential threats, politicians are pragmatic and tolerate many immoral actions. This is why I brought the reaction of the western democracies to the Soviet actions when they participated in Poland's invasion (and partition) and when they executed hundreds of Polish prisoners (including civilians and members of the Polish elite) @ Katyn...
          But here's a question you need to be answered. How CAN the moderates be engaged as long as Hamas is engaged in murder? As long as there is a concentrated effort at war and murder the neighborhoods are unsafe and Israel has to do what it has to do. It doesn't matter if some Palestinians are secular and tolerant. It doesn't stop those rockets from flying. If moderates want to be heard then they need to join in exterminating Hamas. I know you find that bit unreasonable but I don't share that view. #notall does sweet all to bring back dead Israelies or prevent further murders. Palestinians need to get their house in order. I'm not changing my vote until they do. They must REJECT terror. Simply saying "it wasn't me" isn't enough. They must expunge it themselves or in coordination with Israel. It's that simple. If they don't, sucks to be them. I'm not going to scold Israel for hitting back.
          A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
            But here's a question you need to be answered. How CAN the moderates be engaged as long as Hamas is engaged in murder? As long as there is a concentrated effort at war and murder the neighborhoods are unsafe and Israel has to do what it has to do. It doesn't matter if some Palestinians are secular and tolerant. It doesn't stop those rockets from flying. If moderates want to be heard then they need to join in exterminating Hamas. I know you find that bit unreasonable but I don't share that view. #notall does sweet all to bring back dead Israelies or prevent further murders. Palestinians need to get their house in order. I'm not changing my vote until they do. They must REJECT terror. It's that simple. If they don't, sucks to be them. I'm not going to scold Israel for hitting back.
            The answer is by starting a negotiating process that deals only with issues of the West Bank. Token measures to stop the expansion there and organize the territory under Palestinian control can create a level of trust which can undermine the more extremists in Gaza who may find difficult to explain to their supporters why they cannot participate in such process. And again, such negotiations do not mean that there will be zero terrorist acts. This is impossible and unrealistic to expect it. Some radicals will definitely try to undermine the process, and some would LOVE to see it fail. So there WILL be terrorism and there WILL be Israeli retaliations. That's okay!

Comment

• Unlike some we know who the terrorists are and why hamas teaches the kids to be terrorists.
              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

The answer is by starting a negotiating process that deals only with issues of the West Bank. Token measures to stop the expansion there and organize the territory under Palestinian control can create a level of trust which can undermine the more extremists in Gaza who may find difficult to explain to their supporters why they cannot participate in such process. And again, such negotiations do not mean that there will be zero terrorist acts. This is impossible and unrealistic to expect it. Some radicals will definitely try to undermine the process, and some would LOVE to see it fail. So there WILL be terrorism and there WILL be Israeli retaliations. That's okay!
                Another "Mouth of Sauron(Islam)" here?
                TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

• Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

Unlike some we know who the terrorists are and why hamas teaches the kids to be terrorists.
                  Yup! Invasive!

Comment

Unlike some we know who the terrorists are and why hamas teaches the kids to be terrorists.

Indoctrination of the youth exists on both sides. And this indoctrination includes the teaching that it is God's will to steal Arab land.
                    And do not give me the BS excuse that stealing is not as bad as killing because when many American property owners are on the receiving end, they do not hesitate to kill any thief who tries to steal their property...
                    Still, despite this indoctrination, MOST people on both sides do not act as terrorists or as settlers.

Comment

Indoctrination of the youth exists on both sides. And this indoctrination includes the teaching that it is God's will to steal Arab land.
                      And do not give me the BS excuse that stealing is not as bad as killing because when many American property owners are on the receiving end, they do not hesitate to kill any thief who tries to steal their property...
                      Still, despite this indoctrination, MOST people on both sides do not act as terrorists or as settlers.
                      Really, show us the proof of this assertion...

Your white sheets are showing. Why not just crawl back to stormfront and under your rock...

Sorry folks, I just hate racist neo-nazis with a passion.
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Really, show us the proof of this assertion...

Your white sheets are showing. Why not just crawl back to stormfront and under your rock...

Sorry folks, I just hate racist neo-nazis with a passion.

Here is one!

These scums have children too and believe in Torah and the "promised land"!

After 4:00 you can also see small children throwing stones to the Muslim woman simply because she lives near them. Meanwhile the Israeli soldier is doing nothing. No arrests, no gunshots, nothing...
                        Last edited by pamak; 20 Sep 17, 20:00.

Comment

There's a reason why we don't have Jews here anymore. They left due to the abject racism from a couple of members. I miss Golani.

I just wish the mods would clamp down on the liars.
                          Israel slaughters Muslims and forcefully administers contraceptives to black Israelis. They really have no place to call anyone else racist. We should be able to discuss the facts without being labeled racists by the pc right.
                          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                            Israel slaughters Muslims and forcefully administers contraceptives to black Israelis. They really have no place to call anyone else racist. We should be able to discuss the facts without being labeled racists by the pc right.
                            OR the PC Left!

The UN had a "Two-State" solution back in 1947 and the Arab/Muslim Dar Al-Islam rejected such and did so for over a quarter of a century, from c. 1948 to 1973+ !!!

Jews are the "First Nations"/~ "Indigenous Peoples" of Palestian long before the "Arab/Muslim" incurrsions.

Comment

Here is one!

These scums have children too and believe in Torah and the "promised land"!

After 4:00 you can also see small children throwing stones to the Muslim woman simply because she lives near them. Meanwhile the Israeli soldier is doing nothing. No arrests, no gunshots, nothing...
                              Thank you neo-Nazi~Stormfront~KKK .

Comment

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                                Yeah right, get your facts straight.

https://www.algemeiner.com/2013/02/0...contraception/
                                Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X