Trump administration backs bill to halt aid to Palestinians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
    About Harvard : everyone in the US knows that Harvard,as the UCLA, is swarming with anti-semites and defenders of ISIS .
    News to this citizen of the US.

Pruitt
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
      Irrelevant : the cabinet said : national home , not state .

About Harvard : everyone in the US knows that Harvard,as the UCLA, is swarming with anti-semites and defenders of ISIS .

About Oxbridge :

The Spectator of 06/ 11/2016 : "the troubling truth is that anti-semitism in Britain is alive and well ."

And with Corbyn, the situation will only worse .

The Guardian (18/02/2016):"It's time we acknowledged that Oxford's student left is institutionally antisemitic ".
      Unless you can explain what the "zionist aspirations" were and how you can create a "national home" without a state, it is very relevant!

And the issue is not if there was antisemitism in Britain or elsewhere. If anything, antisemites wanted to see the Jews go to Palestine EXACTLY because they were antisemites.

Here is one example:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Haavara Agreement

The Haavara Agreement (Hebrew: הסכם העברה Translit.: heskem haavara Translated: "transfer agreement") was an agreement between Nazi Germany and Zionist German Jews signed on 25 August 1933. The agreement was finalized after three months of talks by the Zionist Federation of Germany, the Anglo-Palestine Bank (under the directive of the Jewish Agency) and the economic authorities of Nazi Germany. It was a major factor in making possible the migration of approximately 60,000 German Jews to Palestine in 1933–1939.[1]

The agreement was designed to enable Jews fleeing antisemitic persecution under the new Nazi regime to transfer some portion of their assets to their refuge in British Mandatory Palestine. It provided some relief for Jews fleeing by allowing them to recover some of the possessions and assets they were forced to surrender before departing.[2] A portion of those possessions could be re-obtained by transferring them to Palestine as German export goods.[
      As for the rest, nothing talks about the institutions and the faculty being anti-semites. They just talk about some "leftist" students. Of course, the Foreign Office in the UK was not the career path of such students. You need to get votes also to gain power within such institutions and promote "antisemitic" policies...
      Last edited by pamak; 23 Sep 17, 15:56.
      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Holliday View Post
        I had to respond : For your consumption.. If thier belief was go enough for them then...Then its good enough for me now...Nuff said.

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing more than southern Syria" — Ahmed Shukeiry, head of the PLO, to UN Security Council, May 31, 1956

"... Palestine is not only a part of our Arab homeland, but a basic part of southern Syria." — Syrian President Hafez Assad, Radio Damascus, March 8. 1974

"Yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only practical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel ..." — Zuheir Muhsin, Head of the Military Department and Executive Council, PLO, Trouw, March 1977

I thought they were Jordanians. Are they now Syrians? You should at least coordinate with the others before you make comments. Meanwhile, Of course a Syrian president will want to see Syria to include Palestine. And, of course, Jordanians would want to do the same, and of course all of them wanted to appear as the benefactor of the Palestinians and coops the Palestinian movement. But all of this is discounted by the fact that BEFORE ANY such attempts and BEFORE even the establishment of the Israeli state, we had a clear understanding that Palestine was separate from SYRIA, EGYPT, or JORDAN. The international boundaries on the map I posted cannot be ignored, and this shows that the Palestinian distinction was not a post-1948 invention.

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing more than southern Syria" — Ahmed Shukeiry, head of the PLO, to UN Security Council, May 31, 1956
        Check your facts before you spread nonsense!

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...d-overview-plo

The Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) is undoubtedly one of the most infamous terrorist organizations around the world. Created in 1964 during the Arab League Summit in Cairo, the PLO's originally-stated goal was the "liberation of Palestine" through armed struggle while seeking to destroy the existence of Zionism in the Middle East.
        Last edited by pamak; 23 Sep 17, 16:51.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post
          I thought they were Jordanians. Are they now Syrians? You should at least coordinate with the others before you make comments.
          I was quoting your Palestinian Hero's..I didnt make that claim THEY DID...
          I maintain they are/were stateless Jordanians..Jordan annexed the West Bank in 1948..Not so much a whimper...Israel annexes the West Bank, all hell breaks loose...
          The end result is..It is still part of Israel, until THEY say otherwise....Sorry you dont like it...Perhaps you can donate money to the Palestinians out of your paycheck, as it it coming to an end from mine...! Either way, I dont give a crap about your Pali's....

Comment

I was quoting your Palestinian Hero's..I didnt make that claim THEY DID...
            I maintain they are/were stateless Jordanians..Jordan annexed the West Bank in 1948..Not so much a whimper...Israel annexes the West Bank, all hell breaks loose...
            The end result is..It is still part of Israel, until THEY say otherwise....Sorry you dont like it...Perhaps you can donate money to the Palestinians out of your paycheck, as it it coming to an end from mine...! Either way, I dont give a crap about your Pali's....
            You gave false evidence and I proved it. He did not make any such claim on behalf of the PLO because there WAS NOT PLO at the date of your quote.
            Plus, as I told you, all Arab countries were trying to coop the Palestinian movement. So, somebody can find isolated quotes about everything. This does not mean that these quotes expressed the desire of the Palestinian people. Not to mention, that even if this was the case, the native people could decide to do whatever they wanted, including joining China if they wanted.. Still, the point remains that the area of Palestine was seen as being separate from other nearby Arab countries way before any of your claims and even before the establishment of the Israeli State. The international boundaries on the map I posted are very clear! And the point remains that the Palestinians in Palestine had every reason in 1948 to disagree with the partition plan which just legalized shameful gerrymandering and illegal immigration. And notice, I am talking about 1948, not today!
            Last edited by pamak; 23 Sep 17, 18:44.

Comment

• And let me give a link and attach an article from Montreal Gazette in 1946 which talks about the Arab demand to establish an INDEPENDENT STATE OF PALESTINE

https://news.google.com/newspapers?n...g=2213,4117377

You know, with today's technology, it is inexcusable to have people fall victims of propaganda.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by pamak; 23 Sep 17, 19:47.

Comment

• Then, why today isn't there a state of Palestine?

Answer: The Palestinian leadership has refused to allow one to be established that doesn't destroy Israel in the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  Then, why today isn't there a state of Palestine?

Answer: The Palestinian leadership has refused to allow one to be established that doesn't destroy Israel in the process.
                  The answer depends on which period you are talking about:

In 1948, it was because they were n the losing side of a war, yes, because they did not want to see fresh immigrants create their own state in the Palestinian land.

Today, it is because the Israeli leadership is not interested in any negotiation, even with the moderate Palestinians in the West Bank that will create political problems for the Israeli government by angering the settlers. You recall what happened to the Israeli leader who dared to simply start a very vague peace process for an independent Palestine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assass..._Yitzhak_Rabin

Comment

The answer depends on which period you are talking about:

In 1948, it was because they were n the losing side of a war, yes, because they did not want to see fresh immigrants create their own state in the Palestinian land.

Today, it is because the Israeli leadership is not interested in any negotiation, even with the moderate Palestinians in the West Bank that will create political problems for the Israeli government by angering the settlers. You recall what happened to the Israeli leader who dared to simply start a very vague peace process for an independent Palestine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assass..._Yitzhak_Rabin
                    No it doesn't. From 1948 to today the PLO and other factions of Palestinian leadership have had repeated options and opportunities to form a Palestinian state. They've turned them all down.

I have no problem whatsoever with Israel having given up after repeated attempts at a compromise and two state solution. For all I care now, Israel can take over the entirety of the West Bank and drive the Palestinians into extinction.

I've said it before. I want a winner and an end to this BS. If that means the idiot, useless, incompetent, and intransient Palestinians are driven to extinction fine by me. They had more than a fair chance to do something to prevent that and didn't want to take it.

Comment

No it doesn't. From 1948 to today the PLO and other factions of Palestinian leadership have had repeated options and opportunities to form a Palestinian state. They've turned them all down.

I have no problem whatsoever with Israel having given up after repeated attempts at a compromise and two state solution. For all I care now, Israel can take over the entirety of the West Bank and drive the Palestinians into extinction.

I've said it before. I want a winner and an end to this BS. If that means the idiot, useless, incompetent, and intransient Palestinians are driven to extinction fine by me. They had more than a fair chance to do something to prevent that and didn't want to take it.
                      If I recall well, from 1948 to today there was a thing called 1967 war in which Israel attacked and occupied the West Bank and Jerusalem for reasons that were related to Egypt's and Jordan's actions. In addition, from 1948 till today, the settlers continue to expand at the expense of the Palestinians. I guess, this does not count...
                      In addition, your logic implies that it is somehow morally or logically wrong to solve any decades old issue. So, you basically try to morally and logically justify today's uncompromising actions by invoking the uncompromising actions of the past. This does not make sense morally or logically, especially since the Palestinians who lose their land to settlers today did not participate in any of the actions of the past.
                      Last edited by pamak; 23 Sep 17, 20:44.

Comment

If I recall well, from 1948 to today there was a thing called 1967 war in which Israel attacked and occupied the West Bank and Jerusalem for reasons that were related to Egypt's and Jordan's actions. In addition, from 1948 till today, the settlers continue to expand at the expense of the Palestinians. I guess, this does not count...
                        In addition, your logic implies that it is somehow morally or logically wrong to solve any decades old issue. So, you basically try to morally and logically justify today's uncompromising actions by invoking the uncompromising actions of the past. This does not make sense morally or logically, especially since the Palestinians who lose their land to settlers today did not participate in any of the actions of the past.
                        The six-day war was preemptive, unless you want to deny history. Nassir and the Arab league of states were preparing to go to war with Israel and anybody but a total moron or denier of history knows that.
                        Israel simply launched a surprise attack before the Arabs could start their war, not that it really mattered, since they would have had their collective @$$es handed to them in any case as the Arab armies were incompetently led, of indifferent quality, and poorly motivated.

My position is that endless diplomacy and negotiation with an intransigent opponent is worthless. It leads to endless strife and problems that are far better solved by a swift and usually violent solution.

What doesn't make sense is talking to an enemy that isn't listening, or always demands more. Better to stomp that fool's peter in the dirt and solve the problem unilaterally.

That Israel continues to establish settlements in the East Bank only proves the utter and complete incompetent weakness of the Palestinians. Today, it's better the West Bank ends up in Israel's hands rather than continuing to be in the bigoted, racist, hater, terrorist hands of Palestine who can't see peace because they are 120% filled with hate and violence.

Comment

You gave false evidence and I proved it. He did not make any such claim on behalf of the PLO because there WAS NOT PLO at the date of your quote.
                          You have proven nothing...You know who was quoted and when...and again you are wrong and your brand of truth is coming thru load and clear...You would be much better of removing the cloak and just say it..Either way, Cya

btw...The Pali's are still getting cut off from this administration...Live with it...

Comment

The six-day war was preemptive, unless you want to deny history. Nassir and the Arab league of states were preparing to go to war with Israel and anybody but a total moron or denier of history knows that.
                            Israel simply launched a surprise attack before the Arabs could start their war, not that it really mattered, since they would have had their collective @$$es handed to them in any case as the Arab armies were incompetently led, of indifferent quality, and poorly motivated.

My position is that endless diplomacy and negotiation with an intransigent opponent is worthless. It leads to endless strife and problems that are far better solved by a swift and usually violent solution.

What doesn't make sense is talking to an enemy that isn't listening, or always demands more. Better to stomp that fool's peter in the dirt and solve the problem unilaterally.

That Israel continues to establish settlements in the East Bank only proves the utter and complete incompetent weakness of the Palestinians. Today, it's better the West Bank ends up in Israel's hands rather than continuing to be in the bigoted, racist, hater, terrorist hands of Palestine who can't see peace because they are 120% filled with hate and violence.
                            Edited to match responses to specific parts of the quote:

The war was not to preempt Palestinians, so stop trying to justify the West Bank booty of this war by blaming the Palestinians.

Your position is irrelevant because for most of the time there have not been negotiations among the two sides

You actually have to ATTEMPT first to negotiate before making claims that the "enemy" is not listening, and you cannot put all Palestinians in the same position by equating the attitude of people in Gaza to that of people in the West Bank

And when you support an attitude that precludes negotiations even with moderate Palestinians, it does not make sense to put the blame for the lack of any agreement to the whole Palestinian population. Your words show that hate against whole groups of people is alive and well in the west too and is as much an obstacle for an agreement as any other form of hate.
                            Last edited by pamak; 23 Sep 17, 22:30.

Comment

You have proven nothing...You know who was quoted and when...and again you are wrong and your brand of truth is coming thru load and clear...You would be much better of removing the cloak and just say it..Either way, Cya

btw...The Pali's are still getting cut off from this administration...Live with it...
                              Translation:

"I do not have anything to counter your article which shows that the Palestinians wanted an independent Palestinian State since at least 1946, and I do not want to correct my misconceptions as they have been formed by sources which are clearly inaccurate. Either way, let me put on my cloak and disappear from this conversation because I may have to reexamine what I have been fed by the propaganda I have read. Cya "

Comment

Of course, the Foreign Office in the UK was not the career path of such students. You need to get votes also to gain power within such institutions and promote "antisemitic" policies...

Your knowledge of British esteblishment is less than elementary .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X