Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump administration backs bill to halt aid to Palestinians

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by pamak View Post
    Same with Egypt!

    And all thee shows that Palestinians are different from Jordanians, Egyptians or everybody else. And this was the case from the beginning. This is why the 1947 UN partition plan did not separate the land between just Israel, Egypt and Jordan. yes, alliances did exist, but this does not mean that Egyptians were putting their national interests on the same level with the Palestinian interests. This is why they decided to get Sinai and actually build more harmonious relations with Israel instead of supporting Palestinians.
    All three show that the Palestinian leadership is fouled up like a soup sandwich. Of course, none of the Arab states wanted Palestinian refugees either, but when the PLO tried internal revolutions and revolts against the existing government out went all the Palestinian refugees.

    Of course the Egyptians (and Jordan) eventually tried to make nice with Israel. That way the wars between them ceased, they got increased trade, and weren't dealing with the terrorist street-gang thugs the Palestinian leadership was and is.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Salinator View Post
      Yes, really. Is is really that difficult for YOU to comprehend the difference between speaking out against something and accusing/name calling against members here, that you do not know personally, are two different things?

      How many times have you've been told NOT to publicly challenge/question/discuss Staff warnings or actions? You're lucky Bad Wolf is not here right now.


      Trust me on this one, you do not want to pile on. I have been deemed far too lenient and Bad Wolf is taking no prisoners, and he just might interpret your post more rigidly than I have.
      Oh good lord. This forum is really starting to become a joke. All of this fake bravado just looks silly.

      You should have believed Salinator and heeded the warning yourself.

      Violations:
      1) Publicly discussing Staff action/warning.
      2) Mocking/Harassment of Staff.
      3) Piling on.

      Let me know how fake your ban feels to you.

      Hint: Comply when you return or stay away. I am the enforcer of rules. You cannot win.

      BW


      Last edited by Bad Wolf; 22 Sep 17, 23:47.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by pamak View Post
        1.I was VERY specific in my response:

        The Palestinians did NOT close any Straits of Tiran. THis is why I said that EVEN if one wants to talk about a preemptive war, he should not try to use it as an excuse to occupy the West Bank.
        Egypt closed the straits of Tiran.

        And were thus engaged.

        They shouldn't have closed the straits.
        A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          All three show that the Palestinian leadership is fouled up like a soup sandwich. Of course, none of the Arab states wanted Palestinian refugees either, but when the PLO tried internal revolutions and revolts against the existing government out went all the Palestinian refugees.

          Of course the Egyptians (and Jordan) eventually tried to make nice with Israel. That way the wars between them ceased, they got increased trade, and weren't dealing with the terrorist street-gang thugs the Palestinian leadership was and is.


          This has nothing to do with the Palestinian leadership in West Bank TODAY.
          If an anything, it seems that the Israeli leadership today is the one which creates the most problems in the West Bank because they can get away with the constant expansion of the settlements!
          And the Palestinians can very well make nice with Israel when they can do things like trade and keep the land upon which they live.
          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
            Egypt closed the straits of Tiran.

            And were thus engaged.

            They shouldn't have closed the straits.
            Then take Sinai back from Egypt instead of taking the West Bank from the Palestinians...
            My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

            Comment


            • My phone is being laggy so I can't quote well. But here is the following:

              2. Which occupation are you referring to? As you said, Egypt got the Sinai back. Occupation as a result of Palestinian aggression is still on the Palestinians. Egypt got their the Sinai back so there you go.

              3. I see nothing wrong with the bombings in WWII up to and including Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Like I said, war isn't about fighting fair. We did what we had to do.

              4. Islamist violence predates Israeli settlements by centuries. The notion of "Palestinian" as a nationality is also an incredibly recent invention. What we call Palestinians are just Arabs who lived in that region when border lines got drawn. The Israelis moved in but did not declare a "reactionary war". Islamists started that one. There were a number of Palestinian Arabs actually lived quite well with the Israelis before anti semitic factions stirred the pot.
              A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

              Comment


              • I don't think peaceful Palestinians should be abused, but that still doesn't change my position. The Palestinians have brought a lot of this anger on themselves because of the rampant terrorism. They will have to renounce it before my sympathies change. The violence has to stop. That comes first.
                A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
                  I don't think peaceful Palestinians should be abused, but that still doesn't change my position. The Palestinians have brought a lot of this anger on themselves because of the rampant terrorism. They will have to renounce it before my sympathies change. The violence has to stop. That comes first.
                  There with you. No more violence.
                  Credo quia absurdum.


                  Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
                    I don't think peaceful Palestinians should be abused, but that still doesn't change my position. The Palestinians have brought a lot of this anger on themselves because of the rampant terrorism. They will have to renounce it before my sympathies change. The violence has to stop. That comes first.
                    And my point is that one can follow your principles by engaging the Palestinians in the West Bank without aiming for a grand agreement which will include Gaza and the West Bank. Otherwise, what is really the benefit of being a moderate Palestinian in the West Bank? Apparently, this invites more settlers to come and get your land!
                    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

                    Comment


                    • How many settlements have been disbanded? Again yellow journalism from you.

                      I'm not in lockstep with either the state of Israel or Zionists.

                      But you conflate and lie at every point.

                      Think about it. Why lie?
                      Credo quia absurdum.


                      Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                        How many settlements have been disbanded? Again yellow journalism from you.

                        I'm not in lockstep with either the state of Israel or Zionists.

                        But you conflate and lie at every point.

                        Think about it. Why lie?

                        Oh no you are not! You just refuse to see that overall settlements expand. Ad this happened under Obama's presidency also...

                        https://apnews.com/93e1597c5da7493ea49c29260f7f8004
                        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by pamak View Post
                          That was when the PLO and Jordan fought because Jordan did not want to see Palestinians use its soil to stage attacks in Israel. If anything, this shows the DIFFERENCE which always existed between Jordan and the Palestinians. But again, what does this have to do with the modern Palestinians in the West Bank?
                          AS for the question, I do not understand the point. If Israel was Kurds" they would not have the military power to back-up their obvious land grab in front of the Palestinians in the West Bank

                          Well first, they identified themselves as Palestinians because to be a victim is sheik...(heheh, that was funny)...There is no such thing as a Palestinian in the sense of the word...Second, I use Kurds, but you could substitute it for Vulcans if you would like....I'll make it more clear then, do you suppose if it were not JEWS would you still be opposed, but land conquered by Syria or Egypt or even the occupants of Gaza (Well, they are Egypttians, but you get the point)...? Why do you think Kuwait, expelled, ahhh, never mind...I enjoy reading your responses, but will no longer partake as it serves no purpose...The only thing missing is Jewish weddings of something or other...Ah nevermind, a different but likewise participant...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by pamak View Post
                            And my point is that one can follow your principles by engaging the Palestinians in the West Bank without aiming for a grand agreement which will include Gaza and the West Bank. Otherwise, what is really the benefit of being a moderate Palestinian in the West Bank? Apparently, this invites more settlers to come and get your land!
                            Okay. What would you do to engage the moderates? Could I get some elaboration?
                            A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Darth Holliday View Post
                              Well first, they identified themselves as Palestinians because to be a victim is sheik...(heheh, that was funny)...There is no such thing as a Palestinian in the sense of the word...Second, I use Kurds, but you could substitute it for Vulcans if you would like....I'll make it more clear then, do you suppose if it were not JEWS would you still be opposed, but land conquered by Syria or Egypt or even the occupants of Gaza (Well, they are Egypttians, but you get the point)...? Why do you think Kuwait, expelled, ahhh, never mind...I enjoy reading your responses, but will no longer partake as it serves no purpose...The only thing missing is Jewish weddings of something or other...Ah nevermind, a different but likewise participant...
                              I suspect if Israel had been founded as a state on some deserted, remote island(s) somewhere the nation would still have issues with people hating on them simply for existing at all.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Darth Holliday View Post
                                Well first, they identified themselves as Palestinians because to be a victim is sheik...(heheh, that was funny)...There is no such thing as a Palestinian in the sense of the word...Second, I use Kurds, but you could substitute it for Vulcans if you would like....I'll make it more clear then, do you suppose if it were not JEWS would you still be opposed, but land conquered by Syria or Egypt or even the occupants of Gaza (Well, they are Egypttians, but you get the point)...? Why do you think Kuwait, expelled, ahhh, never mind...I enjoy reading your responses, but will no longer partake as it serves no purpose...The only thing missing is Jewish weddings of something or other...Ah nevermind, a different but likewise participant...
                                I prefer to see evidence and facts instead of accepting unsupported claims. The British were calling the place "Palestine." The map of the UN about the partition of PALESTINE had INTERNATIONAL BORDERS between PALESTINE, Egypt and Jordan. This was way before any Israeli or Jordanian or Egyptian political or military actions.

                                Here is the map again because you must have missed it the first time I posted it

                                I have it in high resolution, so that you can clearly see the legend and the symbols of the international boundaries between Palestine, Egypt and Jordan. So, no the claim that the Palestinians are "Egyptians" ot "Jordanians" is a claim which is very convenient for Israel (and its propagandists often spread such rhetoric) but it contradicts basic facts that come from third sources!



                                As for your question (which I hope I correctly understood) , if it were not Jews, and the Palestinians were occupied by say only Jordanians, I would have followed the same principle I follow today which is based on the main idea that everybody has the right of self-determination within his land. Do you REALLY believe that the Palestinians who lose their land and homes to Jewish settlers today would not complain if these settlers were Jordanians? I say that in such case there would have been a new black September, and October, and November, and so on...

                                Meanwhile, it is not that we do not see Muslims attacking each other for national reasons... Was not it the Muslims and Lawrence of Arabia who went against the Muslim Ottomans in Palestine?
                                Last edited by pamak; 23 Sep 17, 01:10.
                                My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X