Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
    I disagree totally with your point 4

Israel accepted the existence of a Palestinian state, the Palestinians did not accept the existence of Israel .

The Jewish emigration to Israel was not illegal : the Jews had much more rights on Israel than the Palestinians . 70 years ago the Palestinians refused the idea of 2 states, now they have only themselves to blame .
    You mean they accepted it in 1948? This is like saying that I accept to take 30% of your house, and I am generous to let you have the rest!

And the immigration was , of course, illegal. This is why the British (who are not known for being pro-Arabs) were trying to restrict it. And what exactly were the rights of these immigrants in Palestine? If I recall well, when the British wanted the help of the local population to fight against the Turks in PALESTINE during WWI, they went to the Arabs. There were not any Jews in large numbers there to offer any help. The fact that there were many Jews in Palestine during the Roman Empire gave them way less rights than the ones the native Americans have today on the US land.

Moreover, do any of the above give any excuse for the behavior and attitude of of the settlers today you see in the video? And does it make sense to actually penalize the Palestinians in West Bank by taking their land while settlers are removed from Gaza?
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

In 1948 Jordan occupied and annexed the West Bank,no Arab country protested, the Palestinians did not protest . After 1967 Israel withdrawed from Gaza and the Sinai, the result is that ISIS is operating in the Sinai and that Gaza has become a base of Muslim terrorists ;thus, why should Israel give up the West Bank ? If in 1967 the Palestinians had accepted the existence of Israel, there would today be a Palestinian state : but the Palestinians swore that they would destroy Israel and exterminate the Jews .

Thus, they have only themselves to blame .
      Protest? They were REFUGEES in Jordan and depended 100% on it . How can you protest in such conditions and alienate your only ally? The US could not dare to protest when the Soviets were slaughtering the Polish, and you try to argue that you really expected to see the Palestinians protest when they were in much worse conditions? What about when the Palestinians actually went against Jordan?
      And what do you mean by saying "if If in 1967 the Palestinians had accepted the existence of Israel, there would today be a Palestinian state?"
      In 1967 YOU attacked Egypt and Jordan which, as you said, CONTROLLED the West Bank. In other words, the Palestinians were actually irrelevant. You would have still attacked Jordan AND occupied the West Bank!

IN addition, let's assume you are right. So, " If in 1967 the Palestinians had accepted the existence of Israel, there would today be a Palestinian state." So, they did not accept Israel in 1967 an they did not get their state...

Fast forward...

Now it is 2017 and a new generation of Palestinians actually accepts the 1967 Israel! So, why cannot they have a state?

Thus, you just find excuses to justify today's land grab and the attitude of of the settlers you saw in the videos I posted!
      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• The Palestinians still deny the existence of Israel . They still hqave the same aim : destroy Israel and exterminate the Jews .

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post
          You mean they accepted it in 1948? This is like saying that I accept to take 30% of your house, and I am generous to let you have the rest!

And the immigration was , of course, illegal. This is why the British (who are not known for being pro-Arabs) were trying to restrict it. And what exactly were the rights of these immigrants in Palestine? If I recall well, when the British wanted the help of the local population to fight against the Turks in PALESTINE during WWI, they went to the Arabs. There were not any Jews in large numbers there to offer any help. The fact that there were many Jews in Palestine during the Roman Empire gave them way less rights than the ones the native Americans have today on the US land.

Moreover, do any of the above give any excuse for the behavior and attitude of of the settlers today you see in the video? And does it make sense to actually penalize the Palestinians in West Bank by taking their land while settlers are removed from Gaza?
          The British not known for being pro-Arabs ? ??

On what planet are you living ?

Comment

Yes, sporadic!

If you want to see the whole world over a long period, you can create a big list of such violence. Such big lists STILL describes sporadic bursts of violence which does not justify claims that there were massive expulsions and loss of property. As I said, massive loss of property can be verified by third sources, such as reports from neutral embassies, UN organizations lawsuits in foreign countries to demand the freeze of Ara assets there and so on...
            UN organizations are not neutral, but anti-Israel . That is something everyone knows

Comment

The British not known for being pro-Arabs ? ??

On what planet are you living ?
              You mean that you are not aware of the Balfour Declaration?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

The Balfour Declaration was a British government public statement issued during World War I announcing support for the establishment of a Jewish "national home" in Palestine, then an Ottoman region with a minority Jewish population. It read:

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.
              And this was before even Hitler came to power!

Comment

UN organizations are not neutral, but anti-Israel . That is something everyone knows
                Ohh, I got it!

Now, who voted for the creation of Israel?

Comment

The Palestinians still deny the existence of Israel . They still hqave the same aim : destroy Israel and exterminate the Jews .
                  Not the ones in West Bank. You know, the ones who see their land shrinking...

Comment

Not the ones in West Bank. You know, the ones who see their land shrinking...
                    Where did you read its their land anyway..?? There are consequences choosing the wrong side, be it a Coup d'état, Jordanian Army or the Grand Mufti...My opinion, Im thinking they shoulda taken the deal...forgetabout it

Comment

• Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                      A voice to reason, shall we not speak? Shall we not oppose neos?

Really.
                      Yes, really. Is is really that difficult for YOU to comprehend the difference between speaking out against something and accusing/name calling against members here, that you do not know personally, are two different things?

How many times have you've been told NOT to publicly challenge/question/discuss Staff warnings or actions? You're lucky Bad Wolf is not here right now.

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                      The mass facepalm said it all...
                      Trust me on this one, you do not want to pile on. I have been deemed far too lenient and Bad Wolf is taking no prisoners, and he just might interpret your post more rigidly than I have.
                      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Holliday View Post
                        Where did you read its their land anyway..?? There are consequences choosing the wrong side, be it a Coup d'état, Jordanian Army or the Grand Mufti...My opinion, Im thinking they shoulda taken the deal...forgetabout it
                        From the fact that they have a constant presence there . And the people who live here today did not pick any side. And this brings the following question:
                        Where did YOU read that there should be consequences for such people?

Comment

From the fact that they have a constant presence there . And the people who live here today did not pick any side. And this brings the following question:
                          Where did YOU read that there should be consequences for such people?
                          Black September, The PLO's attempt to take over Jordan in 1970 ring a bell...??

If Israel was not Jews, but say Kurds, would you still feel the same way..?? No need to answer it was rhetorical .Whatever, we wont convert or convince each other and I don't live there..!!!

Comment

If Israel was not Jews, but say Kurds, would you still feel the same way..?? No need to answer it was rhetorical .Whatever, we wont convert or convince each other and I don't live there..!!!
                            Don't forget Kaddafi also kicked the PLO out of Libya for trying to do the same thing there...

Comment

That was when the PLO and Jordan fought because Jordan did not want to see Palestinians use its soil to stage attacks in Israel. If anything, this shows the DIFFERENCE which always existed between Jordan and the Palestinians. But again, what does this have to do with the modern Palestinians in the West Bank?
                              AS for the question, I do not understand the point. If Israel was Kurds" they would not have the military power to back-up their obvious land grab in front of the Palestinians in the West Bank

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                                Don't forget Kaddafi also kicked the PLO out of Libya for trying to do the same thing there...
                                Same with Egypt!

And all thee shows that Palestinians are different from Jordanians, Egyptians or everybody else. And this was the case from the beginning. This is why the 1947 UN partition plan did not separate the land between just Israel, Egypt and Jordan. yes, alliances did exist, but this does not mean that Egyptians were putting their national interests on the same level with the Palestinian interests. This is why they decided to get Sinai and actually build more harmonious relations with Israel instead of continuing to support the Palestinians.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X