Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
    Thank you neo-Nazi~Stormfront~KKK .
    Extra bonus for you the video about the extremist settlers.

After 3:30 you can see and hear an American from Los Angeles who shows us how he uses his holy book to indoctrinate his kids. Yes, the person gives this interview from his property in West Bank.

So, the question is if you or Bwaha or the others here who fail to bring counterarguments other than "you are a nazi," have any property in West Bank or if you plan to acquire one there...

Last edited by pamak; 20 Sep 17, 21:30.
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post
      The idea that the Jewish lost billions of property in N Africa is a myth.
      The Jews left just like the Greeks left after they sold their property to go to places which offered better economic opportunities or to go to a new Jewish state which fulfilled the national aspirations of many Jews in the ME.
      Here is some information about he greatly diminishing numbers of the Greek community in Egypt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_in_Egypt

So, stop spreading propaganda about pogroms that forced the Jews to evacuate ME and lose their property. Now, this does not mean that there were not sporadic cases of violence and even deaths, especially during periods of high tension during wars, or when Israel was caught to use Jewish-Egyptians for false flag operations of terrorism in Egypt (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair) but the actual pogroms were in Israel, not in Egypt or the ME in general.
      During 2,3 and 4 december 1947 there was a pogrom in Aden : houses were looted and burned, a synagogue was destroyed and some 80 Jews were murdered: 9 years after the Kristallnacht .

There were NO pogroms in Israel : the Arabs living in Israel have the highest standard of living of the ME.

There were also pogroms in Morocco, Libya, Iraq, etc

Comment

• About the "moderate" Arabs :

In 2002 Al Akhbar (government -run) denied the existence of the Holocaust and whined : If only Hitler had exterminated the Jews .

In october 2012 the following sermon broadcast was transmitted by the Egyptian TV (in the presence of Mursi,from the Muslim Brotherhood, who had received $ millions from Obama to become president) :Allah,destroy the Jews and their supporters .

Thus: a call for a new and final Holocaust .

In 1982 Mahmout Abbas denied the Holocaust.

The Houthi leaders in Yemen told the few remaining Jews :leave the territory immediately: You have 10 days,or you will regret .

In 1997 the newspaper of the Palestinian Authority said that the Jews wanted to control the world and referred to the Protocols of the Elders of Sion .

Etc,etc

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
          During 2,3 and 4 december 1947 there was a pogrom in Aden : houses were looted and burned, a synagogue was destroyed and some 80 Jews were murdered: 9 years after the Kristallnacht .

There were NO pogroms in Israel : the Arabs living in Israel have the highest standard of living of the ME.

There were also pogroms in Morocco, Libya, Iraq, etc
          Apparently, you are not aware of Irgun!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish...tory_Palestine

1947 when the partition plan was revealed...

December 12 – Jewish underground bombing attacks on buses in Haifa and Ramla killed 2 British soldiers, 20 Arabs and 5 Jews. Thirteen of the Arab deaths occurred during a Jewish attack on the village of Tira near Haifa

December 13 - Irgun bombings: 3 Arabs killed and 22 wounded (3 critically) by bombs thrown from taxi at Jerusalem's Damascus Gate, the casualties included children. A bomb thrown from a car into a Jaffa cafe killed 6 Arab adults (including an 11-year old) and injured 40 others (three were under 12). 24 armed Jewish men dressed as soldiers attacked the village of Yehudiya near Petah Tikva shooting guns and blowing up houses, 7 Arabs were killed (two women and two children, 3 and 4 years old among them) and 7 others seriously wounded (two women and girl of 4 among them).[136][138]

I repeat: during such periods there was violence. Trying to create a story of pogrom against the Jews to argue that they faced a new holocaust does not work. The violence was a result of the tensions in the region and came from extremists on both sides. The same thing happened between the Greeks and the Turks when there was tension because of the situation in Cyprus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyprus_crisis_(1955–64)

and this climate created real pogroms as far away as in Istanbul

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istanbul_pogrom

Over 4,000 Greek-owned businesses, 110 hotels, 27 pharmacies, 23 schools, 21 factories, 73 Greek (and other Christian) churches and over a thousand Greek-owned homes were badly damaged or destroyed.[
          No, the violence was not because the Greek-Cypriots (who also had extremists) wanted to organize a new holocaust against the Turkish-Cypriots or the opposite. There was a period of political tension related to national aspirations in Cyprus which was also under the British control (as a colony) up until wwii. And unfortunately, in this environment extremists on both sides used violence.
          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

About the "moderate" Arabs :

In 2002 Al Akhbar (government -run) denied the existence of the Holocaust and whined : If only Hitler had exterminated the Jews .

In october 2012 the following sermon broadcast was transmitted by the Egyptian TV (in the presence of Mursi,from the Muslim Brotherhood, who had received $ millions from Obama to become president) :Allah,destroy the Jews and their supporters .

Thus: a call for a new and final Holocaust .

In 1982 Mahmout Abbas denied the Holocaust.

The Houthi leaders in Yemen told the few remaining Jews :leave the territory immediately: You have 10 days,or you will regret .

In 1997 the newspaper of the Palestinian Authority said that the Jews wanted to control the world and referred to the Protocols of the Elders of Sion .

Etc,etc
            IN 1982 Abbas denied the Holocaust?

Give me the link of your information!

And by the way, in 1982 the Israelis denied Palestine!
            As I said, there has been a transition to moderation on BOTH sides!

As for the Protocols of the Elders of Sion, you touch a different subject. I did not say that there is no antisemitism in the ME. This, however, does not mean that there are no moderates who accept the existence of Israel and can negotiate.
            The same is true with Israel. They do not believe in the Protocols of the Elder of Sion there, but there are some wide spread disturbing beliefs about the Jews being "the chosen people" who have a "promised land." This does not mean that all or even most of the people who believe in Torah want to settle in the West Bank or pursue the dream of the "Greater Israel."
            The bigger point is that one may have a disturbing belief and still be capable of being engaged in negotiations and accept compromises. For example, when the Soviets were engaged in such negotiations, they still believed that communism should rule the world. The Egyptians also did not just change their beliefs about the Jews when they compromised in 1978. The Protocols of the Elders of Sion is still popular in Egypt!
            Last edited by pamak; 21 Sep 17, 11:35.

Comment

• If folks feel an overt need to defend Jews or Muslims its the wrong way to go. I see the picture that bwaha has posted because as I have shown in another thread bwaha does not know about, or intentionally ignores Arab Christians, Arab Jews and European Muslims. For Bwaha, the ideal Palestinian Muslim or perhaps Bwahas ideal Muslim is a thobe wearing aggressive bully. It would be like lumping all Jews together as being anti "western".

Jews and Muslims have had their own states through history. The notion that Muslims are persecuted , that Jews need their own state is very devisive and highly offensive. Folks consider where these views are borne from..that Muslims are persecuted its saying Christians persecute Muslims or that Jews need their own state its saying Christians persecuted Jews it is highly divisive and a clear attempt to elevate one group over the other. All people are equal.
              Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
              Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                Except you hopefully wouldn't support the Aztec religion with human sacrifice as an essential dogma, nor the Nazi (Thule, Vril) religion and it's goals of ethnic/racial cleansing, so maybe not "all" religions ???

Meanwhile, where Islam has as a foundation(requirement) the submission to Sharia Law and such is repressive of many human rights, especially for women and non-Muslims, you find no problem or issue with it's dogma and would place it on the same level as say most versions of Christianity or Budhism.

The Aztec civilization was among the greatest civilizations of all time. Its why Aztec and Catholic culture are equally celebrated in the massive dia de los muertos celebrations in Mexico and parts of the US. At these grand celebrations one will not hear insults or complaints of the Aztecs or Catholics, in fact its a time when indigenous Mexicans and Spanish Mexicans alike get along with each other, and get to learn more about each others remarkable history.

I would not elevate my religion above any other religion, its what religious supremacists do.

Jesus taught to love one and other. Otoh its a tactic of Jewish Supremacists and Muslim supremacists to get Christians or so called "westerners" to try and side with one group in the Israel Palestine debate nm the beautiful folks on both sides.
                Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 21 Sep 17, 12:03.

George S Patton

Comment

• Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                  Really, show us the proof of this assertion...

Your white sheets are showing. Why not just crawl back to stormfront and under your rock...

Sorry folks, I just hate racist neo-nazis with a passion.
                  What do you mean by white sheets and stromfront? It has to be an accusation that a fellow member is in the KKK? Actually pamak has been critical of both sides in Israel Palestine from what I read.

George S Patton

Comment

I repeat: during such periods there was violence. Trying to create a story of pogrom against the Jews to argue that they faced a new holocaust does not work. The violence was a result of the tensions in the region and came from extremists on both sides. The same thing happened between the Greeks and the Turks when there was tension because of the situation in Cyprus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyprus_crisis_(1955–64)

and this climate created real pogroms as far away as in Istanbul

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istanbul_pogrom

No, the violence was not because the Greek-Cypriots (who also had extremists) wanted to organize a new holocaust against the Turkish-Cypriots or the opposite. There was a period of political tension related to national aspirations in Cyprus which was also under the British control (as a colony) up until wwii. And unfortunately, in this environment extremists on both sides used violence.
                    I won't call you a Nazi but there has been concentrated violence against Jews ever since the time of Rome including extermination efforts by Muslims. They are justified in their concerns.
                    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

1 ) Your examples are no pogroms

2) You denied that there were pogroms in the Arab countries, and now you try to shift the debate .

Comment

• Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
                        Actually pamak has been critical of both sides in Israel Palestine from what I read.
                        You need new glasses ,your present glasses are biased : Pamak denied flatly the existence of pogroms in the Arab world : he was critical of only one side .

Comment

IN 1982 Abbas denied the Holocaust?

Give me the link of your information!

And by the way, in 1982 the Israelis denied Palestine!
                          As I said, there has been a transition to moderation on BOTH sides!

As for the Protocols of the Elders of Sion, you touch a different subject. I did not say that there is no antisemitism in the ME. This, however, does not mean that there are no moderates who accept the existence of Israel and can negotiate.
                          The same is true with Israel. They do not believe in the Protocols of the Elder of Sion there, but there are some wide spread disturbing beliefs about the Jews being "the chosen people" who have a "promised land." This does not mean that all or even most of the people who believe in Torah want to settle in the West Bank or pursue the dream of the "Greater Israel."
                          The bigger point is that one may have a disturbing belief and still be capable of being engaged in negotiations and accept compromises. For example, when the Soviets were engaged in such negotiations, they still believed that communism should rule the world. The Egyptians also did not just change their beliefs about the Jews when they compromised in 1978. The Protocols of the Elders of Sion is still popular in Egypt!
                          In 1982 Abbas wrote a dissertation in the SU with as title:

"The other side :the secret relationship between Nazism and Zionism": in this dissertation he claimed that the figure of 6 million victims was invented for political reasons and that the number could not be more than 1 million .

He also claimed that the Zionists were responsible for Auschwitz : " they led a broad campaign of incitement against the Jews .......to EXPAND THE MASS EXTERMINATION . "

Thus Hitler was innocent : it was all the fault of the Zionists . Stormfront would agree .

Comment

1 ) Your examples are no pogroms

2) You denied that there were pogroms in the Arab countries, and now you try to shift the debate .
                            There is no shift of any debate. It is about seeing both sides of the coin. So, either you should accept that there were no pogroms in both Palestine and the Middle East and we just had sporadic episodes of violence, or if you want to classify such violence as pogroms, then there were pogroms on both sides...

Comment

In 1982 Abbas wrote a dissertation in the SU with as title:

"The other side :the secret relationship between Nazism and Zionism": in this dissertation he claimed that the figure of 6 million victims was invented for political reasons and that the number could not be more than 1 million .

He also claimed that the Zionists were responsible for Auschwitz : " they led a broad campaign of incitement against the Jews .......to EXPAND THE MASS EXTERMINATION . "

Thus Hitler was innocent : it was all the fault of the Zionists . Stormfront would agree .
                              I asked for a link! You do not bring one which means that you can very well spread hearsay...
                              Meanwhile, I told you that at the time the Israelis (both moderates and extremists) did not accept that there was such a thing as "Palestinian"

And even today people continue to deny their existence. And unlike you, I can easily provide a link to show that I do not spread inaccurate information or Arab propaganda

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16784/...hik#exit-modal

Levin: 'No Such Thing As A Palestinian'

There’s no such thing as a Palestinian,” said Mark Levin on Monday, while broadcasting from Israel. “They’re Arabs. I’m sorry, they can call themselves Palestinians, or Palestinian Arabs - I don’t even know what that means.”

Levin rejected the narrative in which “Palestinians” are framed as a distinct group of people constituting a nation; a narrative upon which the “Palestinian” claim to self-determination and independence via statehood is predicated.

Levin noted that contemporary Arab states are not grounded in preexisting national identities,
                              And there is n such thing as occupation

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/i...ation-1.449988

If There Are No Palestinians, There's No Israeli Occupation
                              Analysis: The Fourth Geneva Convention prohibits occupying powers from settling in occupied lands. But that's not a problem for Israel, according to the committee set up by Netanyahu, because Israel is not a 'military occupier.'

In any case, the committee has decided that the Geneva Convention's prohibition is not relevant to Jewish settlement in the West Bank, given the Balfour Declaration and the British Mandate, whose documents referred to a national home for the Jews in Palestine and did not mention any national rights of the Arabs.
                              read more:
                              Last edited by pamak; 21 Sep 17, 13:26.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
                                I won't call you a Nazi but there has been concentrated violence against Jews ever since the time of Rome including extermination efforts by Muslims. They are justified in their concerns.
                                "Justified in their concerns" is a different issue from justified in their occupation and expansion at the expense of the native population in West Bank.

The fact that the negotiations for a Palestinian state will include measures to address Israeli security concerns is not disputed. This can include anything from demilitarized zones to restrictions on the size and equipment of the Palestinian army to the monitoring of Palestinian-Jordanian borders, etc. Also, the fact that Israel today is the only nuclear power in the area means that we cannot see the Israeli Jews as being the modern version of the weak and unprotected German Jews in 1939 or even as the modern version of the Israeli Jews in 1948.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X