Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
    Two white males steal power pole in Jacksonville. According to our KKK members this too is ok because it wasn't a mob and they're white.

It's not right they are plain thieves and not looters

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/looter
    Someone who takes advantage of a chaotic situation to steal things is a looter
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Nm.

Comment

Two white males steal power pole in Jacksonville. According to our KKK members this too is ok because it wasn't a mob and they're white.

I'm sure what got them caught was they didn't put a red flag on the back of that pole... the white T-shirt was what got the cops attention...

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
          Someone who takes advantage of a chaotic situation to steal things is a looter
          That's exactly what they did. They're just labeled differently because they're not black.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
            Are you forgetting your own arguments and are now suggesting that BLM is a hate group, just like the KKK?

Publicly challenging a Moderator request, warning, or ruling is against ACG Rules, and is also a banning offense. You might have known that if you had bothered to read the rules. You might also have realized it by being more observant.

Take the rest of the day off to reconsider engaging brain before mouth.

BW

BLM needs to weed out their racist members.

I'm well aware of the rules, the problem is they're not enforced with any consistency.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Karri View Post

This forum has sunk superlow. perhaps time to take an extended break.
              Luckily there is Bad Wolf
              Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

I'm well aware of the rules, the problem is they're not enforced with any consistency.
                Are you really that dense or is challenging authority one of your hobbies?

You have an issue with a post by another member, report it. The Staff, myself included, have a life and a paying job outside of ACG.

As stated before, publicly challenging Staff ruling in any form or way is proscribed.

Think about this again on your day off before once again engaging mouth before brain. You're right, we are sometimes inconsistent, your newest violation would have warranted a permaban in the past. You may thank the ACG Staff for being lenient when you return, again.

BW
                Last edited by Bad Wolf; 21 Sep 17, 03:07.

Comment

Change the name to ALM or all lives matter and take race out of the equation

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
                    Are you really that dense or is challenging authority one of your hobbies?

You have an issue with a post by another member, report it. The Staff, myself included, have a life and a paying job outside of ACG.

As stated before, publicly challenging Staff ruling in any form or way is proscribed.

Think about this again on your day off before once again engaging mouth before brain. You're right, we are sometimes inconsistent, your newest violation would have warranted a permaban in the past. You may thank the ACG Staff for being lenient when you return, again.

BW
                    THANKS for not closing the thread.

Comment

I'm not sure how stealing a power pole equates in any way to being "racist", any more than looting is. It defines stupid more than anything else.

People steal, and they tend to steal high-end items because our give-away government gives them all of the groceries and low-end items they want. Why would you want a case of canned goods when you can walk off with a flat screen HD TV set?
                      Last edited by Mountain Man; 21 Sep 17, 12:41. Reason: spelling error
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                        But he's from Astoria, so that has to count against him.
                        I only ended up in Queens when I came over from the old country. For most of those people it was the first time that they actually met 1) an actual Italian and 2) an Italian that could actually pronounce his own last name!
                        Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                        Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
                          I only ended up in Queens when I came over from the old country. For most of those people it was the first time that they actually met 1) an actual Italian and 2) an Italian that could actually pronounce his own last name!
                          All foreigners can pronounce their last names - it's the rest of us who can't.
                          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I only ended up in Queens when I came over from the old country.
                            Wanted to get far enough from the airport so you didn't have to hear it, but couldn't afford to get much further.

For most of those people it was the first time that they actually met 1) an actual Italian
                            We're talking Astoria, right? The epicenter of Greek settlement in the United States?

2) an Italian that could actually pronounce his own last name!
                            Have you ever tried to pronounce a Greek name?

Ti ricordi esto posto?

Attended liturgy there a number of times -- usually when I was trying to make some Greek girl.
                            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X