Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questionable Police Killing and Detroit is Quiet

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    How do you know they didn't complain? I won't ask for your sources on that because I know better.

    Did you know that some cities just let these punks go because they are hard to catch?

    Originally posted by johns624 View Post
    Correct. One of the major drag racing strips is on Mt Elliott Ave right north of I-94 and most of the participants are from the suburbs.
    The thing is, that's not what this incident was about. He was riding his ATV around the 'hood. Since none of the neighbors complained, it must've not been a big thing to them.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

    ~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

    Comment


    • #47
      So what you don't see or know about never happens. Thanks for the laugh!

      Originally posted by johns624 View Post
      You know all of this how? I don't see (m)any dirt bikes in the 'hood.
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

      ~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

      Comment


      • #48
        I obviously know more about what happens in my area than someone who spends his entire life in fantasyland.

        Comment


        • #49
          Yeah, and for someone that knows so much you ask a lot of ****ing questions.

          Off to the range, Bubba.

          Originally posted by johns624 View Post
          I obviously know more about what happens in my area than someone who spends his entire life in fantasyland.
          My worst jump story:
          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
          No lie.

          ~
          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

          Comment


          • #50
            https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bubba
            English[edit]. Etymology[edit]. Possibly an alteration of brother or bub, said by a young child not yet able to pronounce brother properly, but note similar terms in ...
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

            Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

            you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
              So you make up excuses because someone else is doing illegal ****? To start with it isn't drag racing on one street, it happens throughout parts of the city. A lot of these kids are on dirt bikes also. They do their silly stunts at high speed terrorizing neighborhoods and other illegal activity. How do you defend this?
              "Make up excuses?" Aren't you making up excuses for a police officer who 1) violated his department's policy by engaging a subject operating a moving vehicle with a taser, and 2) then omitted all mention of employing a taser in his incident report? We're talking about a peace officer here, who presumably took an oath to UPHOLD THE LAW. Looks like he couldn't even uphold his dept's policies. If he lied about using the taser -- and yes, a lie of omission is very much a lie -- then it only stands to reason that he'll lie about something else, as well.
              I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

              Comment


              • #52


                You are correct, but where did I defend the police officer? I haven't even started with him yet! Let's first agree that the little **** got what he deserved.

                Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                "Make up excuses?" Aren't you making up excuses for a police officer who 1) violated his department's policy by engaging a subject operating a moving vehicle with a taser, and 2) then omitted all mention of employing a taser in his incident report? We're talking about a peace officer here, who presumably took an oath to UPHOLD THE LAW. Looks like he couldn't even uphold his dept's policies. If he lied about using the taser -- and yes, a lie of omission is very much a lie -- then it only stands to reason that he'll lie about something else, as well.
                My worst jump story:
                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                No lie.

                ~
                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

                Comment


                • #53


                  Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                  https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bubba
                  English[edit]. Etymology[edit]. Possibly an alteration of brother or bub, said by a young child not yet able to pronounce brother properly, but note similar terms in ...
                  My worst jump story:
                  My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                  As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                  No lie.

                  ~
                  "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    The funny thing about tossing out blame is, ...

                    Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                    And "if" that little **** criminal would have killed someone on his ATV, then the police would have been blamed for not enforcing the law.
                    ... you never know where it's gonna stick. If that little **** would have killed someone on his ATV in his act of evasion, then the police would have been blamed and found complicit for enforcing the law in spite of the hazard said enforcement caused to 3rd parties, AND the little ****. No family should have to endure pain and loss, just because the police felt the need to enforce a relatively minor traffic offence, at the expense of safety, taking the life of their family member. There's no argument here.
                    "I am Groot"
                    - Groot

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      In Baltimore, the police have been told to allow these criminals to continue on their rampage. In the mean time, people have to put up with this ****, and some accidents have happened and will continue to.

                      Originally posted by Marmat View Post
                      ... you never know where it's gonna stick. If that little **** would have killed someone on his ATV in his act of evasion, then the police would have been blamed and found complicit for enforcing the law in spite of the hazard said enforcement caused to 3rd parties, AND the little ****. No family should have to endure pain and loss, just because the police felt the need to enforce a relatively minor traffic offence, at the expense of safety, taking the life of their family member. There's no argument here.
                      My worst jump story:
                      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                      No lie.

                      ~
                      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                        Capital punishment for jaywalking!

                        Am I the only one here who ever did anything stupid and illegal when I was a teenager?
                        Did you get caught? (I never did.....) Did you flee?

                        You get locked up or "held" in error, or in violation of your "rights", your lawyer can handle the case..... you just suck it in and "play the game".

                        DAMN, there ain't anything difficult about this. It isn't rocket science, you know.

                        GG
                        "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

                        "Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Wow! The ban hammer came down hard on the personal attackers.

                          As far as Detroit being quiet over this, the Soros sponsored protestors have showed up to attempt to stir up the racist pot with the locals. So far, things have remained peaceful.
                          http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...est/105189526/

                          Here is the Feiger Law link. http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...mes/616436001/
                          “Breaking News,”

                          “Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
                            Did you get caught? (I never did.....) Did you flee?

                            GG
                            Got caught doing something once. Didn't have time to flee but I would have run if I had a few more seconds.

                            Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
                            Wow! The ban hammer came down hard on the personal attackers.
                            They were banned for another thread. I didn't see what was actually said, but Bad Wolf made an appearance.

                            Comment

                            Latest Topics

                            Collapse

                            Working...
                            X