• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Reagan delt with early anfa.

This one has more points.

What the conflict looked like.

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Let's start with this group who were arrested this past weekend in Berkeley.

Row 1: (left to right) Brittany Mooreman, Emily Gillespie, Harlan Paknau. Row 2: James Dominic, Joshua Phillips, Kristopher Wyrick, Levi Smith. Row 3: Rachael Lea Moore, Sean Hines,
    Seth Vasquez, Yesenia Mendez. (Photos/Alameda County Sheriff)
    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
      Let's start with this group who were arrested this past weekend in Berkeley.

Row 1: (left to right) Brittany Mooreman, Emily Gillespie, Harlan Paknau. Row 2: James Dominic, Joshua Phillips, Kristopher Wyrick, Levi Smith. Row 3: Rachael Lea Moore, Sean Hines,
      Seth Vasquez, Yesenia Mendez. (Photos/Alameda County Sheriff)
      So, are those Nazis, White Supremacists, or Leftist thugs...?

Comment

YES!
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          Well, considering the fact that AntiFa were pretty much the only ones that showed up, and the last two names, I'd say its a good bet there are no Nazis in that lineup.

Meanwhile, things are changing, at last
          (Funny, and Language)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz2nXopmjs8&t=28s

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
            Well, considering the fact that AntiFa were pretty much the only ones that showed up, and the last two names, I'd say its a good bet there are no Nazis in that lineup.
            - emphasis mine

You'd think so, wouldn't you -- but I know people of extensive Slavic heritage who think nothing of extending their right arms stiffly and purchasing various SS-inspired paraphernalia and one or two even went so far as to pay for Nazi-themed tattoos, so clearly there are untermenschen out there operating under the belief that they're really members of the Master Race. Of this I sadly kid you not.
            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
              - emphasis mine

You'd think so, wouldn't you -- but I know people of extensive Slavic heritage who think nothing of extending their right arms stiffly and purchasing various SS-inspired paraphernalia and one or two even went so far as to pay for Nazi-themed tattoos, so clearly there are untermenschen out there operating under the belief that they're really members of the Master Race. Of this I sadly kid you not.
              they need to have a talk with Clayton Bigsby

don't watch if easly offended skit from the Chapelle show

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3a3f0f

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

This group in the photos are unmasked Antifa members. If they were arrested that day it's because they were troublemakers and broke the law.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

This group in the photos are unmasked Antifa members. If they were arrested that day it's because they were troublemakers and broke the law.
                  I knew that. I was pointing out neither you, or I, could have told the difference between them and a bunch of Right wing thugs. That's the point. Thugs, fascists, and racist aholes all look alike. You can't tell Left from Right by a photo because you can't see into people's minds that way.

Comment

So what is a name? I know the name of some here that could be NAZI if the name alone means anything.
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

That, and the fact that the Berkeley Police have taken the pervasively unprecedented step of making a real stand against these vicious thugs.

This version of the S.A. appear to have outlived their usefulness.
                      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                        This one has more points.

What the conflict looked like.
                        Anfa did not exist during the Reagan administration. Reagan dealt with different issues posed by different political entities.
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

That, and the fact that the Berkeley Police have taken the pervasively unprecedented step of making a real stand against these vicious thugs.

Their mistake was attacking innocent bystanders when the “No to Marxism” group abruptly cancelled their rally. The troublemakers were out of control, even going after journalists and their crews. It's no wonder they finally got some negative press.

Comment

After Bay Area violence, California debates classifying 'antifa' as street gang...

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              Anfa did not exist during the Reagan administration. Reagan dealt with different issues posed by different political entities.
                              Same slice of the American political pie, just another name, "re-brand". Same as Al-Qeada and ISIS being similar heads on the same "Hydra".

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X