President Donald Trump Autographs Marines Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Donald Trump Autographs Marines Covers

The Marines Commander and Chief stops to talk to his Marines. A lot of covers were autographed. Start from the 2:40 mark if you want to hear how Marines feel about President Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxryj090GzY
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Surprised the TDS crowd isn't talking trash about this.
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Just a sign that few give a skit, Jack .
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
        It's a non-event.
        “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
        “To talk of many things:
        Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
        Of cabbages—and kings—
        And why the sea is boiling hot—
        And whether pigs have wings.”
        ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
          Just a sign that few give a skit, Jack .
          Yet you reply........

Comment

Has Trump mentioned either the three Marines lost off Australia yet, or the sailors lost aboard the USS John McCain, or for that matter John McCain's brain cancer?

If he has, I haven't seen it and he didn't mention any of that in his latest series of rants.

Beside those subjects, the 'autographs' mean nothing.

As has been said, it's a non-event. And by the way, they are not 'his' Marines. He never served, by choice.
            We are not now that strength which in old days
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Have a seat, class is in session....

Originally posted by Massena View Post
              Has Trump mentioned either the three Marines lost off Australia yet, or the sailors lost aboard the USS John McCain, or for that matter John McCain's brain cancer?
              Yes, he has on all three of those occasions.

If he has, I haven't seen it and he didn't mention any of that in his latest series of rants.
              That is because your knowledge is limited by your choice of information. In your zeal to bad mouth your President you rely on biased reporting, outright lies, and deliberate deception.

Beside those subjects, the 'autographs' mean nothing.
              Naturally they don't mean anything to you, they haven't been filtered by your left leaning information sources. It's impossible for them to twist the ground truth that the Sergeant filmed.

As has been said, it's a non-event. And by the way, they are not 'his' Marines. He never served, by choice.
              Non-event from people with TDS.

By the way, he is the President of the United States, the Commander in Chief.....they are his Marines for so than you or I. He is in their Command of Chain.

Doesn't matter if he served or not, he is the Commander in Chief by choice of the people of the United States.

Get over it and accept it.

Comment

That is because your knowledge is limited by your choice of information. In your zeal to bad mouth your President you rely on biased reporting, outright lies, and deliberate deception.

Naturally they don't mean anything to you, they haven't been filtered by your left leaning information sources. It's impossible for them to twist the ground truth that the Sergeant filmed.

By the way, he is the President of the United States, the Commander in Chief.....they are his Marines for so than you or I. He is in their Command of Chain.

Doesn't matter if he served or not, he is the Commander in Chief by choice of the people of the United States.

If all that you say is true where are your links?

Comment

So, if I use the search function during the Obama admin I'll find you posting all kinds of new post about when then President Obama glad handed with service members?

Sure...... because we know these were important events and you'd post about them...

Troll thread.
                  “To talk of many things:
                  Of cabbages—and kings—
                  ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                    If all that you say is true where are your links?
                    The video is linked on the OP.

President Trump was elected to President in November 2016.

President Trump is the Commander in Chief.

Using biased sources is a bad foundation for a decision.

The Sergeant filmed the event, MSM didn't get a chance to filter it.

People that suffer from TDS see this as a non event for obvious reasons, it shows your President being presidential.

You know all of the above, if you are not trolling why are you asking for links?

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                      So, if I use the search function during the Obama admin I'll find you posting all kinds of new post about when then President Obama glad handed with service members?
                      Never said Obama didn't, I'm only pointing out the TDS people here can't handle news when it can't be massaged into something that it isn't.

Trump acting presidential, the Marines loved it, the TDS people can't handle it.

Comment

Never said Obama didn't, I'm only pointing out the TDS people here can't handle news when it can't be massaged into something that it isn't.

Trump acting presidential, the Marines loved it, the TDS people can't handle it.
                        Yes, I guess President Trump actually acting like a President is a big event. You're 100% correct, it happens so seldom. Thanks for pointing that out.

“To talk of many things:
                        Of cabbages—and kings—
                        ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                          Yes, I guess President Trump actually acting like a President is a big event.
                          FINALLY a TDS sufferer acknowledges that Trump does act like a President.

Comment

Sue him for vandalism. Now the troops have to buy new head gear for El Ego get's a feel good. Ah, it's only $52 off the net.

Comment

give them a little time

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X