An 'Apology' is Not Enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An 'Apology' is Not Enough

This state lawmaker should be forced to resign. Apologizing for the probably committing of a felony isn't enough. She needs to go...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Yep, throw her out. We cannot have elected officials advocating that.

Regardless how much I want that bum out of office.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Fully agree.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
        This state lawmaker should be forced to resign. Apologizing for the probably committing of a felony isn't enough. She needs to go...

Concur! For as much as I dislike the chump, comments like that have no place in American politics. People like that lady supposed to lead, not throw fuel on the fire. Besides, that is just the sort of comment that the Donald will use as a weapon.
        Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
        Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

What she said is simply THIS -"I hope Trump is assassinated!"

When you Facebook something like that, I don't think there is any coming back from that, or walking it back. Even if this dumb broad was drunk at the time, I don't care any more than if she had been caught driving drunk.
          And it took her 4 days to apologize, so that's out the window anyway.

Sure, this wretch will be ousted from office, a recall election will probably move faster than her "peers" if any normal people can be called such... and then some underversity will give her a cushy job for assaulting young minds with her dogmatic B.S.
          Maybe she can get an office next to the monster that said "All I want for Xmas is White Genocide!"

Not good enough.
          This kind of in-your-face Crazy needs to be stopped, or at least de-glamourized.
          20 years behind bars would be a good start, and that seems fair, if somewhat mild retaliation, for some evil Lefty that is trying to encourage the next Lee Harvey Oswald to take his shot.
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Are we still going on about this? it had another thread earlier.

Throw her in prison for advocating the assassination of the president and let's move on.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Pffft...

🕊
              On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Look, this lady has done everything expected of a Democrat in office that f***s up and breaks the law...

She said she didn't mean it.
                She said she wouldn't resign from office
                She made allusions to this being about gender and her being a minority.
                She made a half @$$ed apology she didn't mean but it was sincere. Just ask her.

Comment

She needs some time in a small space with bars.
                  Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years...

Comment

You forgot, she first admitted to posting it on Facebook, when called out on it, she deleted the post. When asked to apologize, she said, she would. She needs to be tarred and feather at center city.

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                    Look, this lady has done everything expected of a Democrat in office that f***s up and breaks the law...

She said she didn't mean it.
                    She said she wouldn't resign from office
                    She made allusions to this being about gender and her being a minority.
                    She made a half @$$ed apology she didn't mean but it was sincere. Just ask her.

My worst jump story:
                    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                    No lie.

~
                    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                      You forgot, she first admitted to posting it on Facebook, when called out on it, she deleted the post. When asked to apologize, she said, she would. She needs to be tarred and feather at center city.
                      And, if she were a Republican, that would have happened. As it is she's a Democrat so she leveled up to a new higher place in the party hierarchy of demonic possession or something like that...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                        And, if she were a Republican, that would have happened. As it is she's a Democrat so she leveled up to a new higher place in the party hierarchy of demonic possession or something like that...
                        If she were a republican she, her head would be on a stick by now.
                        Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                        Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Thank you for being so direct in condemning actions of people close to
                          your ideological beliefs. I will agree 100% with you. I will also point that her comments were condemned by the leadership of the democratic party in her state.

This is the difference between moderate citizens and apologists. No condemnation followed by "buts," no arguments regarding if her statement is protected or not by the First Amendment, no attempts to bring into the conversation similar statements by republicans against Obama in the past. No attempt to remain neutral by arguing that this should be a "local" decision of her constituent...
                          People can make comparisons and distinguish moderates from lunatics!
                          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

I never heard them, do you have the quotes?

Originally posted by pamak View Post
                            Thank you for being so direct in condemning actions from people close to
                            your ideological beliefs. I will agree with you. I will also point that her comments were condemned by the leadership of the democratic party in her state.

This is the difference between moderate citizens and apologists. No condemnation followed by "buts," no arguments regarding if her statement is protected or not by the First Amendment, no attempts to bring into the conversation similar statements by republicans against Obama in the past.
                            People can make comparisons and distinguish moderates from lunatics!
                            My worst jump story:
                            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                            No lie.

~
                            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                              I never heard them, do you have the quotes?

Not in this thread! I can certainly give you statements if you want in any other thread of your choosing which MUST be somehow related to the right-wing extremism...
                              My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X