Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Tuesday...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trump Tuesday...

    My accountant... wants me and the wife to go with her to Trump's Phoenix speech Tuesday. She got us tickets (stares at them questioningly).

    This cluster f... is downtown at 7:00 pm local. I figure we have to be early to stand in a huge line in the heat. But, one of the best sushi restaurants in Phoenix is like 4 blocks away. Dinner there, then this endurance match.

    Anyway, there's supposed to be protesters in hordes. That should be fun... Normally, I'd haul a shootn' iron with me for something this potentially stupid violent but...

    I'll try to get some pics of the more egregious stupid going on and should survive the heat and humidity... No, this time of year it isn't a "dry heat."

  • #2
    Living history
    We hunt the hunters

    Comment


    • #3
      I figure we have to be early to stand in a huge line in the heat.
      To see a politician ?

      Amazing.

      Since they got you tickets I assume you have to pay for it too ?

      Politicians here can only dream of such a crowd...

      Anyway - please report, very few members here have actually seen or met Trump, I would be interesting to know if there's a difference with his TV personality
      Last edited by Snowygerry; 21 Aug 17, 03:17.
      Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

      Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

      Comment


      • #4
        Phoenix weather24 reports high chance of Antifa urine bombs Tuesday evening. Pack an umbrella....

        Comment


        • #5
          After what Trump has said about Senators Flake and McCain, he might not have a good time:

          http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp
          We are not now that strength which in old days
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            My accountant... wants me and the wife to go with her to Trump's Phoenix speech Tuesday. She got us tickets (stares at them questioningly).

            This cluster f... is downtown at 7:00 pm local. I figure we have to be early to stand in a huge line in the heat. But, one of the best sushi restaurants in Phoenix is like 4 blocks away. Dinner there, then this endurance match.

            Anyway, there's supposed to be protesters in hordes. That should be fun... Normally, I'd haul a shootn' iron with me for something this potentially stupid violent but...

            I'll try to get some pics of the more egregious stupid going on and should survive the heat and humidity... No, this time of year it isn't a "dry heat."
            Fake News

            https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l...+USAZ0166:1:US

            Humidity doesn't get above 35% for the next ten days.
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

            Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

            you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

            Comment


            • #7
              I hope you like hearing about about his 2015-16 campaign and his great victory... one of the main points of his 'campaign' speeches....
              “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
              “To talk of many things:
              Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
              Of cabbages—and kings—
              And why the sea is boiling hot—
              And whether pigs have wings.”
              ― Lewis Carroll

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                I hope you like hearing about about his 2015-16 campaign and his great victory... one of the main points of his 'campaign' speeches....
                It is getting redundant, isn't it?
                We are not now that strength which in old days
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Strange world you guys live?? in when you have to pack a piece when going to a political rally....though I guess with Trump anything can happen.

                  Good luck and the operational word is "duck"

                  Toulon France

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                    My accountant... wants me and the wife to go with her to Trump's Phoenix speech Tuesday. She got us tickets (stares at them questioningly).

                    This cluster f... is downtown at 7:00 pm local. I figure we have to be early to stand in a huge line in the heat. But, one of the best sushi restaurants in Phoenix is like 4 blocks away. Dinner there, then this endurance match.

                    Anyway, there's supposed to be protesters in hordes. That should be fun... Normally, I'd haul a shootn' iron with me for something this potentially stupid violent but...

                    I'll try to get some pics of the more egregious stupid going on and should survive the heat and humidity... No, this time of year it isn't a "dry heat."


                    Good luck, but be careful.

                    Just remember, that only antifa is allowed to use violence if they don't like what you say.
                    Hmmm, kinda like all fascists do.
                    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

                    Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bow View Post
                      Strange world you guys live?? in when you have to pack a piece when going to a political rally....though I guess with Trump anything can happen.

                      Good luck and the operational word is "duck"

                      Toulon France
                      It's not strange, unfortunately. It is SAD.

                      Notice the phrases that are used? Carry a piece, packing heat, packing...Class B Criminal Movie talk.
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                      Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                      you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                        Good luck, but be careful.

                        Just remember, that only antifa is allowed to use violence if they don't like what you say.
                        Hmmm, kinda like all fascists do.
                        Good thing these guys must be your good ole boys.



                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                        Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                        you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                          It's not strange, unfortunately. It is SAD.

                          Notice the phrases that are used? Carry a piece, packing heat, packing...Class B Criminal Movie talk.


                          Oh! you nit picker.....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Bow View Post
                            Strange world you guys live?? in when you have to pack a piece when going to a political rally....though I guess with Trump anything can happen.

                            Good luck and the operational word is "duck"

                            Toulon France
                            Strange world where you even go to political rallies...it's so passé
                            Wisdom is personal

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                              Good thing these guys must be your good ole boys.



                              I agree. Even if they are in compliance with the law, I disapprove of people showing up like that at a rally.

                              I also disapprove of antifa's habit of showing up at conservative rallies armed with clubs and helmets and masks.

                              While I don't know if this is a picture of right wingers at the recent rally, I do know that no one was shot by anyone who showed up legally carrying a gun. I am willing to bet that they didn't show up like that at a left wing rally though. That is a big difference.
                              So they may have been intimidating, but they didn't break the law.

                              I also know that antifa tends to attack people simply for not agreeing with them.
                              The picture doesn't address or disprove my point about antifa.

                              Added. If you show up at your own rally in protective clothing, your intent seems more innocent than if you show up with weapons and protective clothing at a rally you oppose.
                              One is looking to avoid trouble the other to cause it.
                              Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

                              Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X