• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hate crimes--the final TRUTH

blacks commit more hate crimes than whites per capita
    https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2015/...ffenders_final

1993 Klanwatch from the NY Times:
    Klanwatch said that in the last three years 46 percent the all racially motivated killings tracked by the group were committed by blacks on victims who were white, Asian or Hispanic.
    http://www.nytimes.com/1993/12/13/us...s.html?mcubz=3

you can twist and turn the stats....you can add that 16% unknown to the white category, and blacks would STILL be committing more hate crimes
    ..you can cut the black number in half--they would STILL be committing more!!

I just posted about the senator--no, not the the Trump tweet, but about the racist tweet that MSM did not publicize

this must blow some of your minds!!?? ! --because you have been SILENT about it--even when I directly asked you about it
    ---..I think they are afraid to even read this post
    ---it throws a huge monkey wrench into all those anti-white posts and threads of theirs
    --so, the next time you post about racism, add this to your thread
    I just might --it might be the only thing I post because it's all-encompassing

when I joined ACG, you didn't see me posting racist threads
    --one of the reasons I posted this one is because of the slander--people calling me a racist/etc...and they can't discuss topics civilly

these links prove--beyond a doubt-- what I've been talking about
    Last edited by Moulin; 18 Aug 17, 17:19.

24 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post

24 years ago
      this is more proof--along with the 2015 stats from the FBI [ unless that's a fake site !!]
      is it valid? I would think so
      ..but then there are also the FBI stats

these are not MSM stats/propaganda/distortions/etc
      Last edited by Moulin; 18 Aug 17, 17:44.

Comment

Are you trying to construct sentences or haiku's? What's with your formatting.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

What we know for a fact is that there were not just 5k racist individuals in 2015, rather there were only 5k who committed an offense that warrants an arrest. This does not account for the every day, "leave my neighborhood" type of racism that people just have to bite down and deal with.

But, what it does prove, which no one ever said otherwise to begin with, is that racism is a significant problem on all sides. In order to solve black racism and white racism it must be discussed and not swept under the rug.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
            Are you trying to construct sentences or haiku's? What's with your formatting.
            Maybe he's trying for some poetic justice...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              Maybe he's trying for some poetic justice...
              Touche. However, this all stems from a misinterpretation of previous threads.
              - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

What we know for a fact is that there were not just 5k racist individuals in 2015, rather there were only 5k who committed an offense that warrants an arrest. This does not account for the every day, "leave my neighborhood" type of racism that people just have to bite down and deal with.

But, what it does prove, which no one ever said otherwise to begin with, is that racism is a significant problem on all sides. In order to solve black racism and white racism it must be discussed and not swept under the rug.
                Being a racist is not a crime. Last time I checked, you still have a Constitutional right to think as you wish, no matter how reprehensible that thinking may be.

If a predominately white neighborhood came out publicly and stated that they didn't want minorities living in their neighborhood, they would be ripped to shreds by the MSM, and made public pariahs for being racist.

If a white person was to travel through South Central LA at 10pm this evening, they would likely be shot dead for nothing more than being white. Which would not even elicit a mention in the national news. So who is sweeping what under the rug?

Comment

you are denying the facts
                  as stated, you can cut the black number in HALF, and they still would be committing more!! you are trying to twist and turn and force the numbers to be wrong--but that is impossible

and the reason I mentioned the senator--who is black--is because you have just as many--if not more --''sleeper'' racists on the ''left''

o--I've been on other forums and have seen the same writing styles as mine...it's perfectly understandable--if you want to understand it

Comment

Originally posted by phil74501 View Post
                    Being a racist is not a crime. Last time I checked, you still have a Constitutional right to think as you wish, no matter how reprehensible that thinking may be.

If a predominately white neighborhood came out publicly and stated that they didn't want minorities living in their neighborhood, they would be ripped to shreds by the MSM, and made public pariahs for being racist.

If a white person was to travel through South Central LA at 10pm this evening, they would likely be shot dead for nothing more than being white. Which would not even elicit a mention in the national news. So who is sweeping what under the rug?
                    yes, which I have documented many times

Comment

Originally posted by phil74501 View Post
                      I didn't say it was or should be a crime, which is why these statistic don't tell the whole story.

That's a stretch.
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

That's a stretch.
                        thanks for reply
                        I've documented many times how white racism is publicized much more than B racism..in fact, a few days ago, another member posted something similar to what you said--and the next day there was another example of MSM doing the same
                        --and--and it is even more ''surprising'' when we see how Bs commit more hate crimes per capita ...so, it is a great untruth, sin, etc

I wouldn't even be posting/threading on racism if I didn't see all these threads on the subject
                        Last edited by Moulin; 18 Aug 17, 19:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin View Post
                          blacks commit more hate crimes than whites per capita
                          https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2015/...ffenders_final

1993 Klanwatch from the NY Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/12/13/us...s.html?mcubz=3

you can twist and turn the stats....you can add that 16% unknown to the white category, and blacks would STILL be committing more hate crimes
                          ..you can cut the black number in half--they would STILL be committing more!!

I just posted about the senator--no, not the the Trump tweet, but about the racist tweet that MSM did not publicize

this must blow some of your minds!!?? ! --because you have been SILENT about it--even when I directly asked you about it
                          ---..I think they are afraid to even read this post
                          ---it throws a huge monkey wrench into all those anti-white posts and threads of theirs
                          --so, the next time you post about racism, add this to your thread
                          I just might --it might be the only thing I post because it's all-encompassing

when I joined ACG, you didn't see me posting racist threads
                          --one of the reasons I posted this one is because of the slander--people calling me a racist/etc...and they can't discuss topics civilly

these links prove--beyond a doubt-- what I've been talking about

The blacks commit more crimes per capita and more hate crimes per capita.

Now, let's try to compare the data from your link about fatalities and murders to the GAO link about the fatalities inflicted by the right-wing extremists.

According to your link

Crimes against persons
                          A total of 4,230 known hate crime offenders committed crimes against persons in 2015. Of these offenders:

42.5 percent committed simple assault.
                          33.9 percent intimidated their victims.
                          22.9 percent committed aggravated assault.
                          0.3 percent (11 offenders) raped their victims.
                          0.2 percent (9 offenders) murdered their victims.
                          Now obviously, not all of the offenders were black. Some of the offenders included whites

Now compare the above information to the deaths by the far right extremists in 2015 in my link

http://www.gao.gov/assets/690/683984.pdf

Page 6 Figure 2

According to the bipartisan Government Accounting Office, there were about 25 fatalities in four separate incidents as a result of far right extremists. Considering the fact that black are (I hope) more numerous than the far right extremists, it is reasonable to say that per capita the far right scams are most probably more dangerous than the blacks. So, you should take a pill, relax and have a more in-depth research about this form of right-wing extremist violence which it seems that it is completely out of your sight..

All of the above point to the following general conclusion:while it may be true that blacks commit more hate crimes per capita, the whites still commit more hate crimes overall, and the majority of these hate crimes is probably the result of a toxic white minority of the extreme right which has more hate crimes per capita than even the blacks!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by pamak; 18 Aug 17, 20:33.
                          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

you are denying the facts
                            as stated, you can cut the black number in HALF, and they still would be committing more!! you are trying to twist and turn and force the numbers to be wrong--but that is impossible

and the reason I mentioned the senator--who is black--is because you have just as many--if not more --''sleeper'' racists on the ''left''

o--I've been on other forums and have seen the same writing styles as mine...it's perfectly understandable--if you want to understand it
                            The fact is racism is a significant issue in America and I've never denied that. I've also acknowledged countless times that it's an issue on both sides.

While blacks commit more hate crimes per capita, there are more white supremacist groups and members per capita compared to black supremacist groups. More whites hold a negative attitude towards blacks than blacks towards whites. So what does all of this mean?

We can't sit here and count how many white racists there are and how many black racists there are, nor is it even productive to do so. The solution is to acknowledge that it's too common on both sides and work together to improve relations.

I don't believe racism should be ignored because you feel blacks are more racist, that doesn't address anything. All it does is pass blame.
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

thanks for reply
                              I've documented many times how white racism is publicized much more than B racism..in fact, a few days ago, another member posted something similar to what you said--and the next day there was another example of MSM doing the same
                              --and--and it is even more ''surprising'' when we see how Bs commit more hate crimes per capita ...so, it is a great untruth, sin, etc

I wouldn't even be posting/threading on racism if I didn't see all these threads on the subject
                              Not on the internet, you see far more anti black on the net. But, I imagine you'd see the MSM talking about black hate groups if the NOI or Black panthers were staging protests across the country.
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X