• Show
Clear All

• Now he will call you a racist....

Originally posted by Moulin View Post
    blacks 3000 murders per year
    white extremist 75 since 1995--some these are white victims
    http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...ince_1995.html
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
      Maybe the Nigros are to today what the Shanty Irish and the White Trash were to yesteryear. Maybe it's been far too long since white people rampaged, looted, burned, raped, and murdered en masse.

Ahhh, the gold ole' days.
      My worst jump story:
      No lie.

~
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Maybe the Nigros are to today what the Shanty Irish and the White Trash were to yesteryear. Maybe it's been far too long since white people rampaged, looted, burned, raped, and murdered en masse.

Ah, rampaging, looting, burning, and mob rape and murder never go out of style...

Comment

• Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
          Old is right, I'd say you've lost all sense of logic here. First lawn Jockeys now this ****. You crack me up bud.
          Are you suggesting that fifty years is especially long within the span of American history? Is it even that long within the span of an average American life? Maybe I've never seen MLK, but I've seen lawn jockeys, and not Down South either.

Here's the irony: were the conversation about the day JFK was shot, virtually each and every ACG capable of conscience memory on 22 Nov 1963 would have related his "I remember where I was and what I was doing" spiel with nary a syllable of dispute -- but raise MLK's assassination and a wannabe Klan-apologist has all kinds of things to say about what is and what is not ancient history -- even though MLK was shot nearly five years later. An irony that rich is pretty hard to ignore.

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
          You claim to be a New Yorker, so I shouldn't have to tell you what started on Third Avenue and Forty-fifth Street.
          Last edited by slick_miester; 22 Aug 17, 12:39.
          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

I fairly sure I seen a lot of that in Seattle during WTO meeting

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
              I fairly sure I seen a lot of that in Seattle during WTO meeting
              I wouldn't be in the least surprised: like TAG said, that kind of stuff -- sadly -- never goes out of style. What I hope has gone out of style is that selected demographics will be immune from prosecution while others are not. That was the case throughout too much of this country for far too long, and in some places until far too recently. Not that we should dine on the ashes, but we should never just make believe that those shameful things didn't happen, either. I'm guessing that we'll stop griping about the statues -- pro and con alike -- when we put in a good faith effort to make ours the kind of society we've waxed poetically about for better than two centuries. Then the statues won't matter: the reality will.

Comment

• Bro, why you acting so thirsty?

You're using the same old liberal BS argument, he was killed by a terrorist, well, Christians did the same to the Muslims hundreds of years ago.

You've lost it, Bro.

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                Are you suggesting that fifty years is especially long within the span of American history? Is it even that long within the span of an average American life? Maybe I've never seen MLK, but I've seen lawn jockeys, and not Down South either.

Here's the irony: were the conversation about the day JFK was shot, virtually each and every ACG capable of conscience memory on 22 Nov 1963 would have related his "I remember where I was and what I was doing" spiel with nary a syllable of dispute -- but raise MLK's assassination and a wannabe Klan-apologist has all kinds of things to say about what is and what is not ancient history -- even though MLK was shot nearly five years later. An irony that rich is pretty hard to ignore.

You claim to be a New Yorker, so I shouldn't have to tell you what started on Third Avenue and Forty-fifth Street.
                My worst jump story:
                No lie.

~
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• ^ Notice you failed to answer the question posed in the other thread: did you read the links?

Comment

• no one is saying whites/etc are angels
                    but what is clearly obvious is that all we hear are how whites are evil--and no one else--and this has been going on for years--to the detriment of the community/civilized behavior/etc

Comment

• Did you write my response? Post 10 and 11?

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                      ^ Notice you failed to answer the question posed in the other thread: did you read the links?
                      My worst jump story:
                      No lie.

~
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• Meanwhile the black crime rate is at a record high. Go figure.

Originally posted by Moulin View Post
                        no one is saying whites/etc are angels
                        but what is clearly obvious is that all we hear are how whites are evil--and no one else--and this has been going on for years--to the detriment of the community/civilized behavior/etc
                        My worst jump story:
                        No lie.

~
                        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                          Did you write my response? Post 10 and 11?
                          No, I don't usually "write" others responses. Normally I read them. If you're referring to posts 10 and 11 in that other thread, then the answers to those questions are readily available in the links provided. Therefore your answer to my question is "no, I did not read those links." That leads to my next question: why did you choose not to read those links, but rather ask questions that would otherwise have been so easily answered? Given the ease with which that data was revealed in those links, it's more than understandable if one might confuse your posts with trolling.

Comment

• Christopher Columbus. CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS
                            Not: Black crime thread
                            First and only warning

ACG Staff

Comment

• Kind of a weird argument in favor of demeaning Columbus, since he never foot on American soil - something the Amerinds have yet to figure out. Shortcoming of government schooling, I guess.

And the Spanish enslaved and looted the New World. Columbus was from Genoa, Italy, and was sponsored by Spain.

Kind of like hating American Indians because the Mayans sacrificed human beings in Meso America.

None of these arguments are even worthy of discussion in public due to the sheer, overwhelming ignorance of the hate groups that present them. A major lack of an education does not make them effective spokespersons for their rabid viewpoints. Fortunately, since this is a history forum, we know better...right?
                              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                                Kind of a weird argument in favor of demeaning Columbus, since he never foot on American soil - something the Amerinds have yet to figure out. Shortcoming of government schooling, I guess.
                                If you mean "Continental US soil," then no, Columbus never set foot on American soil. If, however, you mean the continents of North or South America, then yes, Columbus did set foot on American soil, during his fourth and final voyage, he came ashore at modern Panama and Honduras.

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                                And the Spanish enslaved and looted the New World. Columbus was from Genoa, Italy, and was sponsored by Spain.
                                And the Portuguese, and the French, and the Dutch, and the British . . . .

And I'm not so sure that Columbus was Genovese. I'm leaning on Catalan but the jury's still out.

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                                None of these arguments are even worthy of discussion in public due to the sheer, overwhelming ignorance of the hate groups that present them. A major lack of an education does not make them effective spokespersons for their rabid viewpoints. Fortunately, since this is a history forum, we know better...right?
                                You know it's funny, but as bad as the Spanish Conquistadors were -- and they were plenty bad, no doubt about it -- I've never once heard one of those La Raza dingdongs express a longing to return to Aztec governance. I wonder why . . . .
                                Last edited by slick_miester; 22 Aug 17, 17:27. Reason: I can't spell. "D'oh!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X