Monuments and Statues Thread - Defacement, Protection, Removal and Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
    Wanna now compare crime stats between blacks and the KKK?
    There are about 39 million African-Americans in the US.

There are about 130 KKK groups in the US. That's a little difficult to make a valid comparison of anything.

Next question.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

• Do the vandals even know who Columbus was? Maybe they mistook him for a Confederate general...

Comment

• Originally posted by Massena View Post
        So now you're going to stand up for the KKK?

That is monstrous. And it should be remembered that there are lies, damned lies, and then statistics.

You're also wanting to compare two 'groups' of grossly unequal numbers which is not logical nor is it valid.

How much mathematics did you say you have taken?
        Forget that sht. How about the fact that many law enforcement personnel, especially Down South, were Klan members, or the fact that criminal prosecutions for lynchings of African-Americans were virtually unheard of, on account of the legal precept put forward by Justice Taney: "a black man has no right which a white man is obliged to respect." Remember, under the state laws as they existed at that time, the murders of Leo Frank, Emmett Till, Chaney, Schwerner, Goodman, Medgar Evers, even Martin Luther King, were not crimes at the time, by dint of the reality that no DA who wanted to keep his job would ever dream of bringing those cases to trial. When it came to killing a black man -- or in the case of Frank, a Jew -- it remained open season Down South for a solid century.
        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Wanna now compare crime stats between blacks and the KKK?
          I was pretty sure about before but this confirms it, you just made the racist bigot list.
          Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
          Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

• Can't do the math huh?

The KKK isn't a real issue concerning crime. But, if you think otherwise show the numbers. We know what the black crime stats are and they don't look good.

Originally posted by Massena View Post

That is monstrous. And it should be remembered that there are lies, damned lies, and then statistics.

You're also wanting to compare two 'groups' of grossly unequal numbers which is not logical nor is it valid.

My worst jump story:
            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
            No lie.

~
            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• They only know he was white, enough said.

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              Do the vandals even know who Columbus was? Maybe they mistook him for a Confederate general...
              My worst jump story:
              No lie.

~
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• Hey, "All Lives Matter!"

And I'm all for tearing down any fascist Italian statues.

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
                I was pretty sure about before but this confirms it, you just made the racist bigot list.
                My worst jump story:
                No lie.

~
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• What century are you now living in?

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                  Forget that sht. How about the fact that many law enforcement personnel, especially Down South, were Klan members, or the fact that criminal prosecutions for lynchings of African-Americans were virtually unheard of, on account of the legal precept put forward by Justice Taney: "a black man has no right which a white man is obliged to respect." Remember, under the state laws as they existed at that time, the murders of Leo Frank, Emmett Till, Chaney, Schwerner, Goodman, Medgar Evers, even Martin Luther King, were not crimes at the time, by dint of the reality that no DA who wanted to keep his job would ever dream of bringing those cases to trial. When it came to killing a black man -- or in the case of Frank, a Jew -- it remained open season Down South for a solid century.
                  My worst jump story:
                  No lie.

~
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                    These people clearly state their goal is to erase white people, and all trace of them.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...821-story.html
                    typical MSM BS/distortions/etc
                    the misdeeds that are glossed over are those of the NAs who murdered/raped/warred on/displaced/decimated/tortured/etc other tribes long before the Europeans came
                    ..you hardly ever hear of that
                    Last edited by Moulin; 22 Aug 17, 12:08.

Comment

There are about 39 million African-Americans in the US.

There are about 130 KKK groups in the US. That's a little difficult to make a valid comparison of anything.

Next question.
                      blacks commit murder at over SEVEN times the rate of whites
                      blacks commit hate crimes TWO times the rate of whites
                      blacks murder mostly blacks
                      ..great stats for the blacks they rate just below the KKK--maybe....real nice
                      the MAJOR problem is blacks murdering blacks--not the KKK
                      Last edited by Moulin; 22 Aug 17, 12:15.

Comment

What century are you now living in?
                        MLK was shot not two years before I was born, and while I'm sadly no longer all that young, I'm not really all that old either, so the old canard that Jim Crow and the Klan are ancient history won't fly: those things happened within the memories of a good many of the ACGs participating here today.

Comment

blacks 3000 murders per year
                          white extremist 75 since 1995--some these are white victims
                          http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...ince_1995.html

Comment

Really? You've got to be kidding.

Those groups want a 'white' America which means getting rid of anyone 'of color', Jews, and Roman Catholics (that is one of the innate prejudices of the KKK).

Satisfied?
                            WRONG:

The first Klan was not very anti Jewish (the father of Bernard Baruch was a member of the KKK) and not very anti catholic (there were not much catholicks in the South in 1870).

The second Klan was more anti catholic, but, 90 % of its members lived in the north . Yesterday, a catholic priest in Virginia admitted that he had been a member of the Klan .

A few years ago, a group of the present third Klan asked blacks and Jews to join the Klan . In 1990 a KKK group in NC supported Harvey Gant (black and liberal) as Democratic candidate for senate against the conservative Republican Jesse Helms .

And a lot of well known KKK members (as Hugo Black ) were socially and economically on the left side .

Comment

• Old is right, I'd say you've lost all sense of logic here. First lawn Jockeys now this ****. You crack me up bud.

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                              MLK was shot not two years before I was born, and while I'm sadly no longer all that young, I'm not really all that old either, so the old canard that Jim Crow and the Klan are ancient history won't fly: those things happened within the memories of a good many of the ACGs participating here today.
                              My worst jump story:
                              No lie.

~
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• Originally posted by Moulin View Post
                                blacks 3000 murders per year
                                white extremist 75 since 1995
                                http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...ince_1995.html
                                Maybe the Nigros are to today what the Shanty Irish and the White Trash were to yesteryear. Maybe it's been far too long since white people rampaged, looted, burned, raped, and murdered en masse.

Ahhh, the gold ole' days.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X