Proof of voter fraud.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof of voter fraud.

Data Show LA, San Diego, San Francisco Have More Registered Voters than Eligible Adult Citizens – LA Voting Rolls Have 144% of the Total Number of Eligible Residents
    (Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced it sent a notice-of-violation letter to the state of California and 11 of its counties threatening to sue in federal court if it does not clean its voter registration lists as mandated by the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA). Both the NVRA and the federal Help America Vote Act require states to take reasonable steps to maintain accurate voting rolls. The August 1 letter was sent on behalf of several Judicial Watch California supporters and the Election Integrity Project California, Inc.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-r...deral-lawsuit/

Time to clear the rolls and make people show official Id. to be eligible to vote.
    Last edited by Salinator; 13 Aug 17, 17:15.
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Maybe we can do the same thing in traditional Republican states. Over half of Texas should get examined. Good luck in Louisiana. My Father and Sister stayed on the rolls years after they died. I know because I was listed above them!

Pruitt
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Being registered doesn't make an active voter.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

True, but it took years before they were removed. I was telling the ladies every time I voted that they had died. Of course I did not vote myself every year. They even dropped me one year I showed up and I had to run around to another precinct and they even called the Registrar until I was allowed to vote. I had proper ID and the ladies working the station knew me. They still ask me about my youngest daughter, who has been out of state eight years now. She was popular. She is mentally handicapped and was always telling people, "Hi! My name is Keysha!".

Pruitt
        Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

A Virginia college student was sentenced to 100 days in jail this week for submitting fraudulent voter registration forms listing the names of dead people as Democrat voters. Andrew J. Spieles, 21, was sentenced in federal court Tuesday for knowingly transferring false Virginia voter registration forms during the 2016 election, according to the Justice Department.

While this should come as a surprise to precisely 0 people, Spieles just happens to be Democrat who, according to a deleted Facebook post, apparently recently ran for Caucus Chair of the Virginia Young Democrats.
          http://www.thedailysheeple.com/colle...mocrats_082017

Only 100 days?
          You would think that the Govt would take this sort of thing a little more seriously.
          Shop-lifting can carry a sentence like that...
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

A Republican woman in Iowa has been arrested on suspicion that she voted twice in the general election, according to a new report.

Terri Lynn Rote, 55, was arrested and charged with first-degree election misconduct, The Des Moines Register reported.

Rote allegedly voted early at an election office in Des Moines and then cast another ballot at a satellite voting location, according to police.

The woman is one of three people suspected of voter fraud in the county, according to the newspaper.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ed-voter-fraud

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
              A Republican woman in Iowa has been arrested on suspicion that she voted twice in the general election, according to a new report.

Terri Lynn Rote, 55, was arrested and charged with first-degree election misconduct, The Des Moines Register reported.

Rote allegedly voted early at an election office in Des Moines and then cast another ballot at a satellite voting location, according to police.

The woman is one of three people suspected of voter fraud in the county, according to the newspaper.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ed-voter-fraud
              The journey of a fraudulent election begins with one illegal vote...

Comment

Three votes nation wide reads the report. Your stretching it jusssst a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                  Three votes nation wide reads the report. Your stretching it jusssst a bit.
                  No, I'm not. That's three that were caught and reported. We know all sorts of fraud takes place around elections. ACORN for example. How many people vote swapped or were voting and registered in multiple states?
                  I for one, think Al Franken's election to the Senate was won purely on fraud. It was close and there were lots and lots of very questionable circumstances that the Democrats didn't want looked at over that one...

Comment

How much time is the little old lady going to get?
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Old lady is pointed out as GOP and Trump supporter and arrested. The political affiliation of the other two is not mentioned. Only the one that support Trump is arrested by police, and outed by the MSM press.
                      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

I have not see any thing supporting MASSIVE fraud other than I't must be and wish it was type comments. Do we have any solid proof of massive voter fraud? Sal, does it really, really matter which party that much when both party's are known for questionable actions?

Is 55 really old for you?

Comment

I think we don't know if there's massive fraud or not because we haven't looked and the Democrats don't want anyone to look.

Comment

GOP isn't pushing the idea either. Trump seems the only one and he should be satisfied that he was declared the winner.

Comment

I think we should make voter fraud much harder. After all, it would have kept Al Franken, for one, out of office...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X