Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump delusional about basic concepts of our Nuclear Weapons....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Trump delusional about basic concepts of our Nuclear Weapons....

In the middle of a war of words, one in which the President is losing, President Trump demonstrates his lack of knowledge about our Nuclear weapons, Executive Orders and just common sense.

So after drawing a red line about NK's threats that was quickly stomped on by NK the President makes this claim via his preferred method of communication, twitter:

My first order as President was to renovate and modernize our nuclear arsenal. It is now far stronger and more powerful than ever before....
    From his memorandum to the Sec Def on Jan 27th:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...s-armed-forces

(b) The Secretary shall initiate a new Nuclear Posture Review to ensure that the United States nuclear deterrent is modern, robust, flexible, resilient, ready, and appropriately tailored to deter 21st-century threats and reassure our allies.
    Somehow the President thinks that his some how modernized our Nuclear Weapons systems..... really????

Does he not realize just what that task actually is?? Does he not realize that then President Obama started that modernization years ago and even then it's still in planning and budgeting stage??

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-to-update-us/

During his two terms, Mr. Obama has blessed the go-ahead for their new major weapon systems: a strategic bomber, a ground-based intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM), and an air-launched, atomic-cruise missile. He also funded a new more accurate atomic bomb.
    At a congressional hearing this summer, a top Pentagon policymaker and two four-star generals laid out long-term modernization plans of up to $450 billion over 20 years to stay ahead of China and Russia.
    So our President thinks or wants to fool his follows into believing, that things happen magically just be he signs a memorandum.... amazing.
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

"It'll be the best, most tremendous nuclear arsenal the world has ever seen. Believe me people, it'll be tremendous."
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
      "It'll be the best, most tremendous nuclear arsenal the world has ever seen. Believe me people, it'll be tremendous."
      In a 'yugehly' 'bigly' way....
      “To talk of many things:
      Of cabbages—and kings—
      ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

When I saw President Trump's tweet this morning:

My first order as President was to renovate and modernize our nuclear arsenal...
        I thought - I'll bet it wasn't his first order as President.

Turns out that it indeed wasn't his first order. Nowhere near.

He seems incapable of presenting things as they are (i.e. telling the truth). He just makes up his own reality day by day, hour by hour.

There is something seriously wrong with this man.

Philip
        "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."— Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipLaos View Post
          There is something seriously wrong with this man.

Philip
          But Hillary is worse!!!
          Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by Karri View Post
            But Hillary is worse!!!
            Only in a different way. Both are equally bad as far as I'm concerned and Trump's misconduct proves that.

One truth-teller is that his campaign and administration are under criminal investigation at the six month mark. That is unprecedented.

Comment

The president has a definite lack of knowledge about the armed forces, nuclear weapons, national strategy, and statesmanship.

And his is very unwilling to listen to anyone who does have the requisite knowledge and experience.

The best that Trump can come up with is the accusation of 'fake news' which his supporters swallow hook, line, and sinker.

Comment

Of all the things to either be ignorant about or worse to know better and simply lie about, I can't think of a worse subject....
                “To talk of many things:
                Of cabbages—and kings—
                ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

It is again apparent that Trump did not read Carnegie's book:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...cid=spartandhp

Comment

Another example of Trump's general ignorance of the armed forces, et al:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp

Comment

They are nuclear weapons, not atomic, and that has been true since the first ones in the Manhattan Project.

Comment

Trump's big mouth and ignorant comments:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...cid=spartandhp

Comment

Interesting, but not unexpected:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp

Comment

Trump is completely clueless on all things military. This became bluntly obvious during the campaign:

"Donald Trump Has No Idea What America's Nuclear Triad Is"

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/don...-is-1748283463
                            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Is there an echo in here?
                              We hunt the hunters

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X