AlGore, once more the buffoon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlGore, once more the buffoon...

Seems AlGore hasn't only made another idiot movie, but he got up at a showing in Europe and made a fool of himself... more of a fool of himself...? in front of the audience.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp

Former U.S. Vice President Al Gore suggested on Tuesday that the presidency of Donald Trump could end prematurely for "ethical reasons," drawing laughter from a packed movie theater at the European premiere of his latest film on climate change.

"We’re only six months into the experiment with Trump. Some experiments are ended early for ethical reasons," Gore said, acknowledging the "provocative" nature of his comment.
    I didn't know that Trump's Presidency was an "experiment." Thanks for telling us that inane tidbit of stupidity Al...

But, at least the audience got a good laugh out of it.

He should be arrested for being an anarchist, ****ing looney tune.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

What's funny is the all the more Progressive MSM outlets are parroting this story as serious. It's insane, because AlGore's statement was insane. But, they seem desperate to find anything to tar and feather Trump with...

Comment

I heard his movie Inconvenient Truth is ranked 15th compared to the Emoj movie. I wonder if he knows that he's more of a DORK in real life compared to how he is depicted on South Park.

Comment

they just can't get over the fact that Trump was fairly elected POTUS
          ..they do not agree with his politics, so their answer is ''get rid of him''--very American
          ....they think he's a racist/hater...they want him to be a racist so they twist and distort his quotes to fit what is in their minds--what they only think about

Comment

Have you listened to the people who wrote books about Trump and who met him and then spent time with him?

They basically say he is a pathological liar and has no moral compass.

And then he comes across with absolute nonsense. He has no loyalty to anyone but himself, but expects loyalty from those who work for him.

In short, the US elected a scumbag as president who will eventually end up hurting the US in many ways-economically, morally, and physically.

He is the first person elected to the presidency who has no military experience, political experience, or diplomatic experience. He is presently undercutting his own secretary of state. And the State Department is critically short of personnel in the high levels of the department, such as those whose responsibility is eastern Asia.

And those who keep trumpeting his so-called, nonexistent virtues are nothing but sheep. And it should be remembered that the anger of sheep is terrible.

Ein volk, Ein Reich, Ein Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
              Have you listened to the people who wrote books about Trump and who met him and then spent time with him?

And then he comes across with absolute nonsense. He has no loyalty to anyone but himself, but expects loyalty from those who work for him.

In short, the US elected a scumbag as president who will eventually end up hurting the US in many ways-economically, morally, and physically.

He is the first person elected to the presidency who has no military experience, political experience, or diplomatic experience. He is presently undercutting his own secretary of state. And the State Department is critically short of personnel in the high levels of the department, such as those whose responsibility is eastern Asia.

And those who keep trumpeting his so-called, nonexistent virtues are nothing but sheep. And it should be remembered that the anger of sheep is terrible.

My worst jump story:
              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
              No lie.

~
              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

This thread is about AlGore and his idiot statements... Just can't let the TDS go can you...?

Comment

And this differs from 99.9% of every other politician how?

Comment

Originally posted by phil74501 View Post
                    And this differs from 99.9% of every other politician how?
                    naw most are not pathological liars they lie in specific circumstance on the other hand Trump feels to need to lie about everything.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
                      naw most are not pathological liars they lie in specific circumstance on the other hand Trump feels to need to lie about everything.
                      Absolutely correct.

Comment

You're overlooking Al Gore's former bosses: Bill and Hillary Clinton. Indeed, wasn't the central plank of Al Gore's 2000 presidential campaign "I'm not a Clinton"?

Trump is bad, no doubt about it. Every time he touches his smart phone I cringe a little bit more. At this rate I'll suck my teeth out of their sockets by Columbus Day. Still doesn't make me forget what a walking talking goat-fck of a politician that Al Gore is, however.
                        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                          You're overlooking Al Gore's former bosses: Bill and Hillary Clinton. Indeed, wasn't the central plank of Al Gore's 2000 presidential campaign "I'm not a Clinton"?

Trump is bad, no doubt about it. Every time he touches his smart phone I cringe a little bit more. At this rate I'll suck my teeth out of their sockets by Columbus Day. Still doesn't make me forget what a walking talking goat-fck of a politician that Al Gore is, however.
                          Agreed.
                          Gore's mansion of a home consumes about 34 times the electricity of the average American home yet he thinks he has credibility advocating the ACC/AGW agenda. Like many, he fails to "walk the walk" that matches his talk.
                          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

So it's not really lying unless you do it pathologically...gotcha

How many times has/did Bill and Hillary Clinton lie when the truth would've worked just as well?

Comment

Originally posted by phil74501 View Post
                              So it's not really lying unless you do it pathologically...gotcha

How many times has/did Bill and Hillary Clinton lie when the truth would've worked just as well?
                              More like it stops being lying when that's all you're doing...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X